Passionate Vengeance - Chapter 19

Because I am half way through the story! How many of you lovely people are enjoying it??

• Total voters

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Hehehehe glad it's addicting. This won't be as dark as an upcoming fanfic I have in mind, it's brutal muahaaha
@alissaax I really feel like you are reading my mind, I'll spice some things up before anyone gets pregnant though :naughty2:
Haha I think @alissaax and I are patient enough to wait for the babies! We know we want some more of San and Lalin scenes before then.

I just finish re reading the last chapter too! :pancarta:babysw

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Haha I think @alissaax and I are patient enough to wait for the babies! We know we want some more of San and Lalin scenes before then.

I just finish re reading the last chapter too! :pancarta:babysw
Cant stop thinking about this and cant even stop checking for updates. :nut:
Im excited for more san and lalin and then babiessss later.
babysw
Imagine both pairs arguing and disagreeing through the pregnancy and after the birth.:risas3: how protective the guys will be and the girls stubborn.

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
@Xiongurl26 you guys will definitely get more San and Lalin, a lot more hehehe
@alissaax hahahaa updating soon!!
You guys are so cute!! Also any of you girls watching James and Yeena's drama (Duang Jai Nai Fai Ngao)?
I'm a little down of James's acting, it's just not there!!

alissaax

@Xiongurl26 you guys will definitely get more San and Lalin, a lot more hehehe
@alissaax hahahaa updating soon!!
You guys are so cute!! Also any of you girls watching James and Yeena's drama (Duang Jai Nai Fai Ngao)?
I'm a little down of James's acting, it's just not there!!
Hahahaha I cant help.. there rarely any new fanfics here often.. omg now im going to get more impatient and wondering when you'll post the update.:nut::nut::nut:
Ive been busy and stressing about my study so i watched up to ep 10 or 11 then the last 3 parts of last ep. Honestly the whole drama was a disappointment..... i only watched cause i love james and pear.

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha I cant help.. there rarely any new fanfics here often.. omg now im going to get more impatient and wondering when you'll post the update.:nut::nut::nut:
Ive been busy and stressing about my study so i watched up to ep 10 or 11 then the last 3 parts of last ep. Honestly the whole drama was a disappointment..... i only watched cause i love james and pear.
Hahaah soon, I have been reading fanfics and working so I haven't had time to finish off the next Chapter.
I agree, I was expecting a lot more but nothing major happened for me, still gonna finish it off since I love everyone in there.

alissaax

Hahaah soon, I have been reading fanfics and working so I haven't had time to finish off the next Chapter.
I agree, I was expecting a lot more but nothing major happened for me, still gonna finish it off since I love everyone in there.
I can wait... just dont abandon this.
Yeena is lacking hopefully shell will improve over time. So I really hope she'll improve herself more as an actress in different roles because some people are just so lacking and dont improve themself or challenge themselves much anymore because theyll get work neverless each year.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m watching DJFN but I’m waiting for subs so I’m on Ep.9. The plot is so confusing I dare not to watch w/o subs lol. I’m quite disappointed too. I’ve been waiting a whole yr to see James back on screen & it didn’t really help. This lakorn was a flop. I’m only watching it bc I watch anything of James but I’m really pushing theough for tbis one.

alissaax

I’m watching DJFN but I’m waiting for subs so I’m on Ep.9. The plot is so confusing I dare not to watch w/o subs lol. I’m quite disappointed too. I’ve been waiting a whole yr to see James back on screen & it didn’t really help. This lakorn was a flop. I’m only watching it bc I watch anything of James but I’m really pushing theough for tbis one.
Hopefully the one with Diana doesnt disappoint.
Im going crazy and anxious for an update now.. hoping that the update will be posted any mintues soon hahahaha :risas3::nut::nut:

alissaax

HAHAHA!! Any notification from this thread always got me hype. I’m always so anxious.
Hahaha i rarely get notifications now cause havent really been posting on any lakorn threads... ive only been posting and checking great and kao in Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha not yet, I haven't been checking thread til now lol . I will read it now.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha i rarely get notifications now cause havent really been posting on any lakorn threads... ive only been posting and checking great and kao in Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb
Actually let me correct myself, I get excited only for the notifications pertaining to this Fanfic LOL! I’m always thinking it’s an update.

alissaax

Actually let me correct myself, I get excited only for the notifications pertaining to this Fanfic LOL! I’m always thinking it’s an update.
Hahahaha i probably didnt read your post properly. I keep thinking and hoping its a new update too!!!!

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone.
Hahahaa you guys crack me up, it makes me so happy that you all are enjoying and getting hyped from this fanfic. I dare not to abandon this fanfic, I'm enjoying myself too much hahaha
Thank you all for reading, enjoy, enjoy!!! :icon12::icon12: