Passionate Vengeance - Chapter 19

Because I am half way through the story! How many of you lovely people are enjoying it??

• Total voters

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh with what just happened I definitely don’t think he’s letting her go easily any more lol.

I also thought Kawin & Prim slept together already to before this recent chapter?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh with what just happened I definitely don’t think he’s letting her go easily any more lol.

I also thought Kawin & Prim slept together already to before this recent chapter?
Hahahaha i dont even remember i only remember her waking up after she was meant to marry San.. im not even sure anymore if anything ever happened between Prima and Kawin. :nut:
I'm too focused on Lalin and San.:risas3::naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha i dont even remember i only remember her waking up after she was meant to marry San.. im not even sure anymore if anything ever happened between Prima and Kawin. :nut:
I'm too focused on Lalin and San.:risas3::naughty2:
HAHA. Okay I admit that I’m too focus w/ San & Lalin too. It’s like a tease for this pairing.

@tinglypanda you’re making me feel like I’m watching a Lakorn & waiting for the next episode. Lol!

alissaax

@alissaax @Xiongurl26
Hehe, I won't lie either that I am too focused on Lalin and San that I keep forgetting about the other characters.
Give me 30miutes and I will posted, get ready :naughty2:
Take your time!!! We can wait.... lol you could always write and start new stories that focuses more mainly on each other pairings :risas3:
More willing|:kidnap:slapandkiss:attempt:rscenesw:risas3::worship2:

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
Chapter Sixteen

San turned to his parents, then back to Prima and Kawin, smiling he wiped his tears and replaced it with anger, “If this is the decision you make then mark my words, you will never see Lalin again” San said storming off inside the house.

“San!” Prima called trying to walk after him but Kawin held her back and went instead, not making it in the house, they heard a car engine starting, running to the parking, they saw San pulling out and driving off.

“San…” Kawin clutch his fist, running to his car, he pulled Prima along, getting in the car ordering the driver to follow San.

Kaew sat down on the couch, not believing what she had heard, “My San…” she cried.

“He has gone mad” Wai stated looking at Natt, sighing he put his arms around Kaew rubbing her back.

“What will we do now?” Natt asked leaning back on the couch.

Wai looked at his wife giving her a small smiled before looking back at Natt, he doesn’t know what to do, this was not going well, thinking that San was having time off to get his mine of Prima but instead he kidnapped Lalin to do a trade, frustrated he let out a deep sigh and rubbed his eyes…

“Another glass!” San yelled at the bartender, pouring another whiskey shot into the glass, San took it immediately, “another one!” San said coughing, rubbing his face, he could feel that he was going, that he was not stable, he needed the feeling gone, the feeling inside him hurt more than the day Prima get with Kawin. Snatching the glass from the bartender he drank it straight away. Groaning he looked around the pub, people were starting to come in dancing to the music, smirking he rubbed his eyes taking another shot.

“San, that’s enough” Don said taking the shot off San.

“Let’s take you home” Sak said grabbing onto San’s arm.

“I’m not going home, they will be there waiting” San shook Sak’s hand off him and took another shot, laughing he thought of Prima, “don’t love me anymore, ha! What a joke” San said to himself, “I did everything for you, and this is what I get in return” swallowing another shot, “You will not see her again, I will destroy her how Kawin destroyed my love” San asked standing up he took one last before slamming the cash on the table, holding onto the bar for support he pointed to Don, “Call Phet and Mim, tell them to go visit their family for a few days, I have some clearing to do with the trouble maker” San ordered before slowly walking off.

Don and Sak quickly went to his side, holding his arms guiding him to the car, getting in Sak started the engine and drove off, Don took out his phone, dialling Phet’s number, “Phet, San has inform me that you and Mim can take a break and visit your families for a few days… Talk soon” hanging up, he looked in the rear mirror at San who was looking out the window, coughing he started “what are you planning to do with Lalin” he asked. San didn’t reply continuing to stare out into the distance, smirking he closed his eyes…

Waving bye to Mim and Phet as they closed the door, locking it and making sure it is well shut, waving back at Lalin they gave her a smile before walking off with their bags, sighing she turned back looking around in the house.

“Well time to cook myself dinner and shower” Lalin said turning the shove on…

Walking inside the living room, Kawin wiped his hands across the dinning table making everything go flying across the room, Sai and Lumpao came running to the sound.

“What happened?” Lumpao asked stopping at the sight, “Kawin what are you doing?” she yelled pulling him from the broken glasses.

Sai glance over at Prima, “I want explanation right now!” she said walking off to the living room while they all followed.

Sitting down Sai let out a heavy sigh, “unbelievable, I am never going to see my daughter now” Sai said leaning down on her hands.

“He said that we are never seeing her again… what does he mean, is he going to kill her?” Lumpao asked shaking in fear.

“Not a chance, San will do anything but kill” Prima quickly state, looking around she can feel the stares, coughing “It’s not I am defending him but knowing San, killing is crossing the line” Prima said sitting down with Kawin.

“I’ll get Meka to track them down, I have to find her as soon as possible, San has gone mad” Kawin said taking out his phone excusing himself to his room.

Prima glanced over at Lumpao and Sai giving them a small smile, closing her eyes, she slowly felt tears running down her face, guilt ran through her mind, looking up at Lumpao and Sai, Prima went down on her knees bowing down to them, “I am so sorry, if I knew San was going to go this mad, I would’ve gone back without hesitation” Prima cried staring at Sai.

“Even if you went back, we will bring you back, you are part of the family” Sai touched Prima’s hair, smoothing her.

“Trading isn’t a way to go, there are always other ways to get Lalin back” Lumpao said pulling Prima put to sit in the middle.

“I don’t have the evidence that San confessed, and even if I go asked his family to file in, they won’t turn they own child in” Kawin said to Meka on the phone, “isn’t there a way for you to help me Meka?” Kawin asked sitting down on the couch.

“Have proof that San said that then we can help you but you don’t so I can’t, do whatever you can to find something and contact me back” Meka said typing on his laptop.

“I’ll do what I have to… Thank you Meka” Kawin said hanging up, sighing he smiled ay everyone, “He confessed, the next step is to track him down and find out every detail about him” Kawin said looking at Prima, “I need you to tell me everything you know about San, even the smallest thing can lead to finding Lalin” Kawin said giving her his hand, grabbing it she got up and hugged him…

Opening the door, Lalin wiped her hair with the towel putting it around her shoulders, making her way to the living room she sat down on the couch, sighing it was exhausting today, they wiped the garden clean as if the storm had never came and store the fruits and vegetables in the fridge, the house was spotless, not a spec of dust anyway, staring at the TV she raised her brow.

“Well I hope they at least did not unplug the core of the TV” she said to herself turning the TV on, hearing a sound she smiled, clicking through the channels she stopped at a comedy movie, satisfy she opened the package of chips and ate…

Parking the boat, San slowly got up he was not completely sober but was able to stand on his own, seeing Mim and Phet, he smiled at them as Phet helped pull him up from the boat. Don went to where San was and grabbed Mim’s bag and help her down.

“Thank you for letting us go visit our family” Phet said patting San’s shoulder.

“You need a break” San slowly said nodding his head.

Phet jumped down and sat next to Mim, greeting Sak and Don. Don looked up at San, nervously smiling.

“Are you sure you will be fine walking home yourself?” he asked with a hint of worried in his voice.

“I’m fine” San replied waving bye at them as he walked off, Sak started the engine, turning back to San making sure he was okay before driving off. Don sat down facing Mim and Phet, by the look Mim and Phet had, was telling him that they know something is going on and they want explanation…

Moving her hand around in the bag, Lalin couldn’t feel anymore chips in the bag, putting the empty bag aside, she looked around, realizing the entire time she could be looking for a way out, quickly getting up she wiped her hands with a cloth, looking around the house she ran to the front door, she saw Mim locked the door but she just wants to at least give it a go, failing she looked around, searching through the draws and cupboard.

“Where… Where would hid a key if I held someone captive…” Looking around, she walked around, “where, where, where” looking around she sigh, shaking her head the tv was distracting her thinking, looking down she grabbed the remote, seeing a silverly colour in the fruit basket she ignored it pointing the remote at the tv, stopping she quickly glance back in the basket, quickly kneeling down to the table height she pulled out each fruits, finding the keys she smiled as she got up, “yes! If they hid it like this, it is definitely important” smirking she ran to the front door, trying all 3 keys, none of them unlocked the door, sighing she turn around to the back door, quickly running through the hall way, she almost reached the door before slipping on the still wet floor, falling on her stomach she let out a cry, the keys slipped out of her hands and slid under the small gap under the door, “damn it” quickly getting up she looked at the door, it was San’s bedroom, the door was also locked when she clean the room, whinging she grabbed onto the handle and finger crossing that it was unlocked. Breathing out through her mouth she closed her eyes she twisting it, hearing a clicked she smiled, flipping her eyes open she pushed the door open, facing a dark room she touched the wall for a light switch, flicking the lights on she looked around the room for the keys. Looking under the bed she still couldn’t find it, getting up she saw it laying near the cupboard, smiling she ran to it picking it up and held onto the cupboard pulling herself up, facing photo’s of San and Prima, frowning she looked around his room scanning it properly, there was photo’s of them two everywhere, the one that got her attention was their pre wedding photo of San standing behind Prima, kissing her cheeks. Picking the photo up, she looked at it closely, there were sadness in her eyes, she felt sorry for San.

“My brother did you wrong to take Prima from you” Lalin said, “you’re not as bad as you seem, once I’m out, I will get Prima to come back to you so this can end” Lalin said touching San’s face on the photo, something inside her doesn’t feel right…

“What are you doing in here?”

The sudden voice shocked Lalin causing her to drop the photo, breaking the frame glasses spread across the floor where Lalin was standing, turning around Lalin step back against the cupboard, San was standing at the door, holding a bottle of rum with one hand while the other held onto the door, Lalin could tell that he had been drinking the look in his eyes were full of emotions. San looked down at her hands, she was holding onto the keys tightly, smirking he took a few more mouthfuls of rum and put it down on the table next to the door, glaring at Lalin he walked closers to her, the look he gave her sent shivers down her body, swallowing her saliva Lalin held onto the cupboard.

“I asked, what are you doing in here” San repeated as he stopped a meter away from her.

Shaking he head, “nothing…”

Shaking his head, San grabbed her hand from behind her, ripping the keys of her, bringing the keys up, he stared at it, it was the keys to the back door. “Nothing?... What a lie” San said before through the keys to the side. Lalin stared at his face, not knowing what was going on, she moved to the side and slowly tried making her way out but San blocked her, “You are never go to leave this place” San said staring at her.

“Why not?! You can’t keep me here forever; my brother will know it’s you and he will find me”

“Oh, he knows I took you…”

Lalin smiled, grinning at San, “then he is coming for me, might as well let me go now…” Lalin said, San didn’t say anything, biting down on her lips she couldn’t tell what he was thinking so she continue on, “and if you let me go now, I will talk to Prima to come back to you and then you can be happily together again” Lalin said hoping that it will make San let her go.

The mention of Prima’s name, caused fire to raised inside San, he slams his hands on the cupboard wiping the photos across the room. “Come back! She is never coming back! She came to me today, I thought she was coming back…” laughing, “she told me she doesn’t love me, she loves you darn brother and if she was to come back to be with forced she will still find her way back to your brother! Because of your family! Because of your brother! I lost everything! Prima doesn’t love me anymore! Just months… months after we separated she’s already forgetting me… Because of your family I am like this” San yelled at Prima grabbing her arms and squeezing them tight.

“San! Let me go! It hurts!” Lalin yelled back pushing against San but he didn’t budge.

“Not a chance, people like you need lessons, your family are betrayers, gold diggers, back stabbers, people like you will rot in hell” San said pushing Lalin around.

How dare he, fierce at what San had said about her family, Lalin pushed San back and slapped him, he turned back to her only to received another slap, “How dare you talk about my family like that! No one ever talks to them like that, your family are ones to betrayed us. No wonder why Prima does not want to go back to you, people like you don’t deserved happiness, Prima will never come back to you, never, never! She will never be yours” Lalin yelled pushing San back.

San was mad, he stared at her looking at her with fire in his eyes, Prima destroyed him into pieces, she broke him, Kawin broke him. Nodding his head, he grabbed hold on Lalin’s hands pulling her into a fierce kiss, wrapping on hand around her waist and the other on her head holding her in place, Lalin struggled to free herself as San’s hold was strong. He deepens the kiss, sticking his tongue in her mouth, playing around with her tongue, Lalin took the chance to bite down on his tongue, yelling her he mouth pulling back and stepping away from her, Lalin held onto her chest catching her breath. San smirked, “so you want to play rough…” he came to her ripping her shirt opening making the buttons fly off.

“San!” Lalin cried holding her shirt together, “how dare you!” she yelled going in for another slap.

San took it, wiping his lips and saw blood, “slap me all you want, but tonight you’ll be mine” San said pulling on Lalin’s shirt and lock lips with her again, Lalin pushed and pushed but San pulled on her shirt taking it off her and throwing in on the floor, pulling onto Lalin’s bottom lips on more time San moved his kisses to her neck nibbling at it, her scent was arousing him.

“San! Let me go! Please, I beg you!” Lalin cried still pushing at San.

San pulled away to look at Lalin, tears all over her face, running down. Smirking he grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks together, “Beg all you want, I will have you either way” San said before attacking her chest, ripping her bra off, Lalin punched San’s back as he pushed he down on the bed, going between her legs, he took one breast in his mouth playing around with it while the other massages her breast, her breast size was perfect fit for his hand and mouth, he moved to the other and gave it the same treatment. He got off her taking his shirt of reviewing his chest, it was not so built but she could see a fade line of a forming six pack, Lalin crawled back, she was already exhausted, almost making it to the end of the bed, before she felt a hand on get legs pulling her back, San flipped her around to face him, Lalin could see that he was naked from top to bottom, his weapon was pointing directly at her standing tall and proud. Lalin let out a cry turning around to crawl away again, San let out a chuckled getting on the bed, he held onto her back stopping her from escaping, throwing kisses on her back while his hands rubbed her ass grabbing onto them tightly.

Lalin wiggled out of San’s hold turning back to face San, the look he had on scared her, there was no gentleness, only rage and anger, “San, don’t do this, you will regret it” Lalin said holding onto the pillow, “I promise you that if you stop, I will get Prima to come back to you, please” Lalin cried covering herself with the pillow.

“The only thing I regret was not taking you earlier…” he looked down at her covered body smirking, “I don’t want Prima anymore, I will take you instead” San said snatching the pillow of her and throwing it to the side, he gripped on the end of her pants and pulled them done, Lalin kicked at San, trying to stop him from takin it off her, he gripped on her legs once he finally took her pants off and pulled her under him again, he was on top of her legs between hers, looking down at her he grin, “I love this view, what a body you have, it’s arousing me but not enough since…” looking down at her undies, “there is still something blocking your precious treasure” San said before gripping tightly on her undies.

“San! Stop!” Lalin cried trying to push his hands of her undies and wiggle her body.

She was moving around too much that San was having trouble taking them off her, getting frustrated he stopped and death glare her, “this was your choice” San said gripping harder on her undies before ripping it in half, tearing it into pieces, finishing off he smirked licking his lips he was satisfied at the sight under him, a fragile girl laying there in tears, flashes appeared in his head, of Prima… Was this what Prima went through when Kawin raped her, weak and broken. He will make Lalin go through the pain, then Kawin will know what that he made a mistake, Kawin will regret it…

Snapping out of his thoughts, San stared down at Lalin, she was still pushing at him, throwing punches and slapping at his chest, San couldn’t feel any pain and wrapped his arms around her legs, spreading them open as he put himself in the middle of her, he held onto one legs while the other grabbed onto her face forcing her to look at him, there was hate in his eyes, slowly he said, “Your brother hurt the love of my life, so I will do the exact same to you” San said kissing her, abusing her lips making them bleed, he move his hand back down wrapping them under her knees, spreading them as far as he can, positioning himself he looked at Lalin, “look at me, if you look away, I will fuck you all night long” San said grinning.

Lalin knew there was no point in fighting anymore, he was ready to attack her and she can’t escape, she held onto the sheets breathing in and out loudly. San pulled her to him a bit more until he can feel her entrance, smirking he looked at her staring deep in her eyes, with one big push he thrust himself in her as deep as he could, filling her up to the fullest. He groans, mouth opened at how tight she was, losing his breath he put his head against her neck, Lalin’s hand came up pushing at San’s chest, leaving scratches on him, but he didn’t care, the feeling was incredible. He pulled out and pushed back in deeper, moaning, he let go of her legs, grabbing her hands of his chest and slammed them down on the bed at the same time as he thrust back in.

“Stop! San! Please! It hurts! Stop!” Lalin cried, tears falling down the pain was unbearable, she could feel him ripping her insides, she could feel the blood running down her. She didn’t look away from San as he smirked and groan in pleasure, breaking her even more, he was in pleasure but she was in pain.

“Ahh, god, your tight, fuck” San moan as he kept thrust, he wasn’t going to slow down, the pleasure meter was going up, the pleasure was too good to stop, he continued thrust faster and deeper ignoring her cries telling him to stop. San lean down kissing her, capturing her lips, opening her mouth as he let himself in, by the time he could feel Lalin not fighting him. She was ready weak and unable to do anything, he welcomed himself playing around in her mouth tasting her sweet taste, he pulled back and continue on his thrust, he thrust in faster, their skin created a sound echoing across the room, into the hall way, he slammed in her harder, shaking the bed, causing it to it the wall. San groaned louder, he let go of her hands thinking she would try to push him off but they only laid down on the bed, he smirked as one hand held onto her waist and the other playing around with her breast, he scoop his hand to go under her ass and lift her up a bit so he can go in deeper, he could feel himself about to cum, grinning he moved both of his hands to her waist slamming her into him as he slammed in her causing a greater impact, he let out a cry as Lalin grabbed on his shoulders bitting down hoping it can help take away the pain, San was going faster and faster the bed was shaking faster with in seconds he came in her but he continue to thrust making sure he emptied every last bit in her. He fell on top of Lalin smirking, he still had not pulled himself out of her. He laid there was a bit exhausted from the workout, he tried catching his breath before finally pulling out and looked at Lalin, she was passed out, laying there unconscious. He rolled off her and laid next to her, he grabbed the remote turning on the fan and dimmed the light, closing his eyes, before falling asleep he managed to whisper, “this is only the beginning for you, Lalin”…

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! Idk how I feel about this chapter. Idk if I feel bad or excited Lalin & San are moving along lol. Poor Lalin though. I know she is definitely going to be upset & San too once he wakes up. What a cliff hanger! Can’t wait for the next update girl. :D

alissaax

Omggg i knew it he was going to torture her. :crybaby2: i just hope she will stay strong .
Now i wonder who will have a baby first. babysw:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Im really excited for the next update!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love:

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
Thank you..

You know why i like ur fiction so much, becoz you not use the actors real name, you create the names and their characters builds along the story... like a lakorn.
Hey girl, you are so talented in writing..keep it up girl. ❤

tinglypanda

sarNie Egg
Thank you..

You know why i like ur fiction so much, becoz you not use the actors real name, you create the names and their characters builds along the story... like a lakorn.
Hey girl, you are so talented in writing..keep it up girl. ❤
Hello! Awh thank you~~ :icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 will he actually feel bad or continue his torture? Muahahhahaha *evil laugh before disappearing into the dark*
@alissaax I am excited to write it! Hehehe
Ohh bc it’s a Fanfic I can’t even make a good guess. If it was an actual Lakorn, I’d say yeah he’ll regret his mess later but in here... it’s dark LOL!!! I can’t even behin to think aha.
Lol i thought there was a new update got all excitedddd. :sad6::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haha me too girl! I was right on looking for a new chapter. @tinglypanda has us too addicted. It’s a baby galore now! I’m crossing fingers Kawin & Prima have their kid first.

alissaax

Ohh bc it’s a Fanfic I can’t even make a good guess. If it was an actual Lakorn, I’d say yeah he’ll regret his mess later but in here... it’s dark LOL!!! I can’t even behin to think aha.

Haha me too girl! I was right on looking for a new chapter. @tinglypanda has us too addicted. It’s a baby galore now! I’m crossing fingers Kawin & Prima have their kid first.
Hahahaa totally crazy about this. i cant even focus on my favs on wattpad. Yeah I guesss so its probably Kawin and Prima first. And im imagining lalin probably denying that shes pregnant later.... or she thinks is but she isnt pregnant yet. So many possibilities....

alissaax

@Xiongurl26 Hehehehe glad it's addicting. This won't be as dark as an upcoming fanfic I have in mind, it's brutal muahaaha
@alissaax I really feel like you are reading my mind, I'll spice some things up before anyone gets pregnant though :naughty2:
Omggg i look forward to following your future works too. Hahahaahaha typical lakorn or fanfic elements.:pancarta::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
:attempt:babysw:kidnap:rsceneswslapandkisswilling|
Theres the pregnancies that are unwanted, unplanned. And the moments of youre not my baby daddy. Youre not pregnant with my baby because you with other men... the denying no im not pregnant with his baby.. and so on.