Passion Night

pze

sarNie Adult
i second that donna....i absolutely love the update.....it was good....hehe.....cant wait for more girl....keep it coming....

its only getting started n so much already.....hehe

lilypha

sarNie Adult
still, I hate harith here... hopefully, you put in some hot guys not one guy but many guys for soriya soon and I cant wait for him to get boiled up. How come he said he is honest to say that he is having a mistress to hurt her even more and he wanna stay married for life???? such a jerk...

but yr fanfic is really emontional provoking and so addicting... please upload more...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
he's getting more romantic but still quite harsh... how could you say that... want to stay married for life but outside got mistress... =='''

more.. more... they starting to kiss already.. haha...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Nice.. so Harit and Soriya married for the sake of their daughter eventhough they didn't love eachother at first? Hmm.. looks like Harit is taking advantage of Soriya as his wife for touchy and feely sessions, but then again, it looks like he falling in love with her. Well.. having a daughter together will let them make that kind of connection.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i love tis line..

“When you marry harit, you are married for life.”

update more cant wait..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6

Harit closed his eyes while resting his head against the leather seat in his work office. He inhale and exhale numerous times. Since his confrontation with Soriya the other night, they were not in speaking terms. And with his new business deal, work had been busy causing him to arrive early and leaving late daily. Exhausted. His life was being pulled in all kind of direction.

*knock knock*

"Come in." he said with his eyes still closed. It's probably his assistant telling him his client is here.

"Day dreaming on the job?" said a man voice.

He open his eyes and relief came through him. Just the person he need. "Glad to see you."

Tik close the door and seat himself across from Harit. "Whoa, man you look like hell."

"Worst then hell at the moment… so what brings you to my office today?"

"Just thought I'll drop by and see if you want to grab lunch."

"Lunch already?" sighs. He needs to get his mind together. "I could use some food."

-

"So how's soriya and the baby doing?" ask tik, both sits down, enjoying their Korean food.

"Emmy is wonderful but soriya...." harit shake his head and shove rice into his mouth, chewing it quickly. “She’s driving me nuts."

Tik chuckle, looking at his buddy. "Not something I expect to hear but I guess it's a good thing."

"Hell no." he gulp down his water. "We had a fuss the other night and I have a feeling she wants a divorce.. she just waiting for the right time."

"Ohhhh...” tik nod. Probably the mistress situation. "but isn't that a good thing though?" His buddy didn't seem please. "Come on, you only married her because she got pregnant."

"So? No divorce." harit exclaimed while leaning back against the chair with his sleeves roll up. "She's staying married with me whether she likes it or not."

Laughter was heard until tik kept his hand over his mouth to try and conceal it... "Harit... being a little selfish now?" he's never seen harit act like this before. "What about your mistress?"

"She's only there to release my frustration."

Tik shakes his head. "See, this is when you are dumb. Women don't want their husband to have mistress, companionship.. whatever you want to call it.”

"But she said ok when I told her, I wasn't going to go behind her back and shit...if she didn't want me to have one.. she could have said so, I’m not a damn mind reader."

"....so what are you going to do then?."

"Nina will have to go."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Just because you let her go doesn't mean soriya will stop being angry at you."

"You think she's jealous too?"

"Possibly?"

Possibly is good. He like that. Harit felt himself smiling.

"What the heck are you smiling about?"

"I like the idea that my wife is jealous of me."

Tik shake his head with a grin. "You’re becoming crazy."

"Seriously, and it's not even about my daughter.. It’s her damn mother."
----

It's been two hours already. Soriya glance at the clock for the 10th time or so. "Midnight already?" She could barely keep her eyes open. Normally, Emmy wakes up around 10pm, takes her bottle then falls right back to dreamland but tonight, since soriya gave Annie the night off to care for her ill mother... Emmy is fussy....! A warm bath given, clean diaper, fresh feeding and yet, she would not go back to sleep. "Baby, what's wrong with you tonight?"

She cradle Emmy in her arms with a blanket over her to keep her warm then walk all over the house again hoping this time it would put her to sleep but nope, her eyes were wide awake. And if she even decides to sit down for one minute, Emmy would scream. "Is it because your daddy hasn’t been spending time with you?" she asks her daughter like she could understand. Maybe she could. Finally, she walk back to the nursery and sat on the rocking chair, rocking back and forth but Emmy started to cry again.

Harit heard Emmy cry from the hallway and walk over as fast as he could to see if she was alone. Relieve, she was in her mother’s protected arms…. at midnight? Hell, soriya must be drained from the look of her eyes. "Here, let me have her... go get some rest. It’s already late." he said, at the same time, reaching for his daughter. Soriya didn't object but she didn't leave the room either.

"Hi princess," harit speak to his daughter with her eyes on him. "Why are you still awake, keeping mommy up?"
Emmy happens to be calm and smile at the sound of his voice. "Look at that smile... melt my heart every time." he said as he sat down in the rocking chair.

Soriya stood there, not realizing she was smiling at daughter and father bonding. He was there with her for every doctor appointments and prenatal yoga classes. He went out and brought classical music for the baby and made Soriya listen to it nightly. It was supposed to increase their intelligent. She didn’t ask for much but harit kept giving and giving. He made sure she was well taken care off. When she hit her 3rd trimester, Harit hire Annie to tend her needs while he was out working. She really appreciates his care and concern because her belly was getting heavy. She had a hard time sleeping and walking was impossible without having shortness of breath. The night she went into labor, harit was there… holding her hand and talking to her, calming the nerves that was getting the best. you’re doing great so. I’m so proud of you. One moment that instill in her heart was the second she deliver Emmy. The nurse pass her to Harit and he tear up. She’s beautiful…... He said and reach up to kiss her on the forehead. A kiss… fill with care and affection … but most of all it was sweet… just like she had imagine when she was pregnant.

"Emmy misses you."

Harit didn't take his eyes away from his daughter. "i know, I miss her too."

Emmy started to drift back to sleep. He held her for another good 15 minutes or so to make sure she was in a deep sleep fearing if she was put down too early, she would wake up again.

He kiss her cheek gently and look at soriya. "Want to give her good night kiss?"

Soriya walk over and softly kiss Emmy on the opposite cheek. She set the blanket over her as soon as Harit laid her in the crib. She stood there staring at her baby and amaze how she identify her dad presence. It tug her heart a bit. She turn around to leave only to see harit still there, in front of her. Close. Close enough to pull her in with his arm. Her heartbeat pick up. She stare at him and quickly notice his face showing fatigue and weariness. His shoulders slump. When she saw his arm raise, she was afraid for the same repeat actions.. "Harit.. don’t..." but his hand cup the side of her face. " I’m not going to kiss you again.” He said with a tired smile. “I miss you, too."

She ignore his words. “You should get some sleep too.”

“My parents want to see Emmy this weekend, and I told them we’re going over for a weekend.”

“That’s fine.” She went around him and left.

Harit lip smile. Guess, she didn’t wait around to hear that his parents don’t know they sleep in separate rooms. Well this weekend, they will be sharing one.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a good update....harit is so sweet when soriya was pregnant..emmy is so smart :D lol...i can't wait for his parents to come heehee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww... I remember those nights when my daughter was a baby.. no matter what I did.. just like Emily, she was fussy!!! But then, when her daddy took her. immediately she quiets down.. daddy's little girl... good update.

These two are so sarcastic towards one another... which will all lead to love!

:D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i think he's in love with her without him knowing it... hahaha...

can't wait for the part where soriya realize they must sleep in one room together... haha...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
good update!!! :clap: hmmm... they'll be sleeping in the same bedroom! yay! so excited.... :lol:
i wonder if they'll :lol: be getting any sleep at all!

im excited for the next chapter.....cant wait.....
me too! even though i haven't draft it up yet.

aww... I remember those nights when my daughter was a baby.. no matter what I did.. just like Emily, she was fussy!!! But then, when her daddy took her. immediately she quiets down.. daddy's little girl... good update.

These two are so sarcastic towards one another... which will all lead to love!

:D

awww. how old is your little girl now?