Parppayon Bunterng : Aff & Umm : Peak & Charm

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to taksaorn.com

OMG. the day that we've been waiting for!..what a hot match they are although aum look kinda weird on some of the shoot.. ^_^
i like the background of the shoot

pze

sarNie Adult
this is a cute photoshoot....i was looking for it....thanks tinah for posting....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aff looks sooo pretty in this shoot, but yeah looks like Aum has lip gloss on or something...whatever, he still gives me butterflies!!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
totally agreed that Aff looked hot in this shot. Aum is cute but darn he have better lips than i do!!! my lips arent even that red. oh how i wish my lips were like Aum.

neena

sarNie Adult
I''M MELTING!! AND DROOLING!! THAT IS JUS SO CUTE!! OMG!! FINALLY!! A PHOTOSHOOT WITH THEM IN IT AGAIN!! YAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...RIGHT WHEN I READ THE THREAD TITLE...I HAD TO CLICK...WHA...CAN'T STOP STARING. NOW I REALLY WANNA SEE THEM TOGETHER!! FOR REAL!! :kiss:

oKAY, IS IT JUS ME OR DO THEY SEEM SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER IN THIS PHOTO SHOOT COMPARED TO THEY'RE PREVIOUS ONE? ^_^

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
....WOW..ITS SO NICE...
BUT HOW COME THEY DIDNT PUT HER HAIR DOWN IT LOOKS NICER...
BUT ITS OKAY I STILL LOVE THEM..
BUT THEY DID PUT LIPSTICK ON HEM...AND HE LOOKS DORKIE...SUM PICTURE..BUT HE'S HOT.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff look so gorgeous and Aum look so hot. Wish they would date in real life. Beside Ken and Janie as the best onscreen couple in my list, Aum and Aff will be the second best onscreen couple in my list.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank for sharing! Aum and Aff look so cute! Aff always look beautiful but Aum look HOT! :drool: :yahoo:

sunisa

:wub: thanks for sharing!!they look so hot together in this shoot...Aum has a lot of lip gloss on his lip.but he is still hot:drool: and Aff is so gorgeous. :wub:

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics. I didn't even notice the lipstick on Aum (I was too busy drooling) lol!