Paris hilton holding Ice Surunyu's new album????

Status
Not open for further replies.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to burst your bubble but those images are photoshopped. I myself am a huge Ice fan (he's so adorable) but I've seen the first photo before and it was of another image, not Ice's album. But seriously, we dont need paris hilton to judge whether he's a superstar or not. Ice has gone real far with his career and even entered other asian markets. Thumbs up! <3

noungning

Heartless
lol that's funny. the photoshop done for the bg is good, but the cd cover is a bit too digitized. haha but i like the picture with the 2 girl lol

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, these were altered. The first picture was taken in Tokyo. Paris went over there to promote her cd. And if you take a close look at the posters of Ice, you can tell that his picture does not align with the billboards.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I was fooled! I didn't even know it was photoshop. If I didn't read people's comment, I wouldn't have known. Great photoshopping!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i seen dis done a lot of times. hahaha his forum has buffaloes as da icons for their forum member rankings. dats funny and cute lol

sarahsim

sarNie Egg
:lol: If anyone wanna try this out, go to www.photofunia.com enjoy everyone.

i suspected it was photoshop...lol...i can't imagine paris hilton listening to Thai music...lol...not to judge her or anything, but i just can't...i can't see her being so "worldly"...lol...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol i knew what this thread was about as soon as i saw it yeah ppl are using photofunia.com to do this u can do it with ur self even haha theres alot more fotos that can be done like billboards and stuff like that it looks pretty real

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i was like.. er?? lol. but once i saw the pix.. it was totally faked lol.. even though i dont know how to use ps yet.. i def knew that was fake lol..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
funny...when i first saw it i know it was a fake, but still funny...who could believe it when it has gmember going across the pics...they should have block that out 2 make it realistic...heheee, but still funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.