Parents in Lakorns

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The Phaaw and Mae (ssss) in lakorns can be soo annoying at times!! (most of the time) :blahblah:
Who agrees with me? lmao
But then there are some I do pity for example: Pikoon from Kaew Lom Petch

I was soo angry at Mam in Ruk Sorn Kaen!! with Pat and Paul
she got me soo frustrated with her lies!
I usually like her playing nice roles only!!

The one i can't stand the most would be Duangta!!
She always play the roles as a Greedy mother who wants MOOLAH all the time!

OMG the phaaw in most lakorns normally gets a heart attack when they are in ubber shock!!
When you see their hands clutched to their chest, you know whats already going to happen next!!

I got to say the Adisuan Phaaw and Mae were one of the best set of parents I have watched ever in lakorn history!! Sooo cool!!
I love Mam with Noom!
I was digging in the movie case for Mam's version of Koo Gum with Oh and BAAMMMM i found some old thai movies of them both!! So youngg!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I usually get mad at the aunts.
I got really pissed off at the aunt in Mere Jum Pen. So mean and demanding. And Jam Luey Rak, the aunt was sooo rude to my poor Soriya.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the mom in KGR with kwan and oil, she's the best i ever seen. the p'ek's mom in "liam ruk" was funny too because she never trust her young son "pakin" .

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the mom in KGR with kwan and oil, she's the best i ever seen. the p'ek's mom in "liam ruk" was funny too because she never trust her young son "pakin" .
Yeah, I agree. I think Oil's parents in that are one of the best parents in Thai lakorns.

I hate the parents where they were split because of family status/marriage arrangements/or they simply ran away and it takes forever for the kids to know who their real parents are!! It's like...woah, your kids has to almost die for things to be revealed. i.e. Krungthep Ratree & Ratchanee Morlum

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha i usually love the funny parents... i really love it when mam and noom play love interest ahahaha.. so i really loved their parent roles for 4hhkk... hehehehe.. so simple and relaxed..

but i agree with you sajenna.. who can forget p'jarunee who played oil's mom in kgrkgr.. gosh i loved her so much in there ahahaha..