Parakit-Pichitrak (Daravdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think this already aired. Correct me if I am wrong but it airs i think on mon-tues or w/e time but it replaced Kon Ruk Game Payabath's airing slot. It's funny how Weir is the pra'ek but ethaicd.com gives credit to Win. so weird.

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
Wow win is a prince there ? so interesting!!! heheh
who is the new girl ? never see her b4
Did anyone know?

meenia

sarNie Adult
it's good in a way.. well i'm still watching... I love win and the new girl... they are cute... Vier and cheer are so nice or have such good manner... win too... the only one with a strong character is the new girl... the other are so.. how should i put it "weak".. well vier at least can box and win.. what can i say he's a prince... i would have liked it better if win was stronger...but that's okay.. his girl is already strong... i want to see what's going to happen... hope we get to see win in a prince outfit.. that would be nice... but for now... i'll be waiting for the next part...

vina_lek

yep. it would definitely be nice to see Win as a strong character, but it's funny since his girl will be the strong one. this is going to be interesting to see. :lol:

is there a reason why win & vier are in lakorns together as 2 of the pra'egs most of the time????

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
i don't either. sorry if i offend someone but i just don't like her acting. i don't like the way and the sound of her talking too...

but anyways, i watch weir though... it's airing on tuesday isn't it?

me too it don't ceer acting too..well it good that i not the onl;y one..srroy to her fan club..i saw some of her drama ..she not all that good yet..sorry to her fan............ :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: <_< <_< <_< <_<

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn should be pinned. it's still currently airring. however, i think it ends today so it can be archived soon too. gneurn rissaya starring poh nattawoot skijai and poo praiya suandokmai on jan 2.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just bought this...big mistake...I bought it because of Weir and Win, and it's because it's the only lakorn I could buy, the stores I went to nearby didn't have anything I wanted...

I have to say, I bought it because of Weir, and my obsession with WWHJ and wanting to see Weir in more things, plus, this was his second lakorn with Win, and I already saw Plik Din Su Dao...

But, I don't like Weir's character, I don't like Cheer's acting...the only thing I do like is Win's character and that chick...they're not even the pranang, but they're more interesting...it's the first time I've skipped past the pranang to watch only the supporting couple...I think their characters and coupling are cute...

Okay, maybe I'm not used to it, I mean, Weir's a total dork in here, very innocent, well-mannered, and like some said, "weak"...I'm used to him being a meanie...even in Ter Keu Cheewit he was a nice guy but still had a little attitude with his n'ek...He's too dorky for me...I guess it's cuz I love his role in WWHJ, as crazy as he is.

Cheer...goodness, I've seen some bad actresses, but her acting, I don't know if it's her character or just her...but she's slow...like her actions and speech, it's all so slow. It bothered me whenever she would turn her head to look at someone, she'd be so slow in doing so. I mean, I know she's this rich girl, who's prim and proper, but even Aff isn't as slow as she is...that really bothered me. And sometimes her excitement for things, like the way she's sheltered, so when she does things for the very first time, she gets very excited...but even that doesn't seem good to me...I don't know, this was my first Cheer lakorn, and I don't like her...Plus, she reminds me of this Chinese actress I'm not too fond of.

Maybe you don't see it but if you watched this lakorn, and a tv series Sharon Chan has been in, you'd see a resemblance too.