Panward Hemmanee

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMFG!
So this girl has been bothering me for the longest time..Not because she so annoying but because I swear I've seen her somewhere before with Krit...I just cant remember where..Finally just like 2 mins ago I googled her and OMFG she's going to be in the new Bangkok Dangerous with my Chakrit! OMFG! ARE YOU FOR REALS! UGH...
I swear shes the other girl in Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao but I could be wrong.
UGhhh here are some pictures I found on google..She is pretty though lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She looks cute and pretty now^^. I guess that was before she matured... Anywho, yeah I heard from my sisters that she's in Bangkok Dangerous too... I'm waiting to see that movie^^! ...When is it coming out?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girl i dont know when its coming out but i have here on my list that your going to stalk krit with me in L.A if they have a premier right?
lol it's not really going to be stalking..just admiring him really really close up! lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
She is from Pleng Pah Fah Lom Dao. She wasnt an N'ai in there either..she was just a victim of her mom hahaha...
I wonder what her role in BD is going to be?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I CANT WAIT FOR IT...
I ALREADY HAVE A LIST OF SARNIES WHOSE GOING TO STALK KRIT WITH ME IF THERES AN L.A PREMIER! WOOOOOO!!!!
its not really stalking either lmao

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
I met her at the set of "Nat Gub Nat" and she has the same nagging annoying voice in person. It's weird. Like, when you see her in the lakorns...it's like her. She's dating R The Star.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...Silly Noy...you neva knew she was in BD...lol..i remember chakrit getting the role in '06..and she getting the role shortly after....Pei plays the role..i'm not sure..but she's like a dance/ bar girl tat helps Nicolas and Chakrit...

i'm not sure...but i tink the release date is Aug. 22nd

i know if anyone finds out of they're doing an LA Primer inform me..i'm totallie there...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I knew she was going to play someone like that! ugh!
Oh well I cant wait to go see this! woooooo i'm getting excited just thinking about it.
Kash I heard thats the date too! If it is I will have to skip out on camping so I can go see my man in action!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im waiting for BD.. hmm i havent seen this actress b4 though.. hmm.. xp.. lol.. wow moh ur gonna go to the premiere.. thats kool.. but btw will krit be there?? because if i was to go n hes nnot there.. eeek.. lmao.. haha..

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
ohh she's in bangkok dangerous too?? I don't remember seeing her in the clip. lol you girls are too funny! You know Chakrit was actually in NY in early June for the Arsanee Wasan concert, I was suppose to go but ended up canceling...WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE..b/c my friend was standing RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AT THE CONCERT!!! OMG you don't know how pissed (and still am till this very day) I was when i found out! UGH!! She told me some chic was hanging on him and he didn't look like he cared for her so it might of been a good thing I didn't go or else there would of been some major B!tch smacking..lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
iheartchakrit...girl! mmm mmm ya knew he was going to be there why did you cancell!!!? OMG! your friend was standing right next to him waaa!!!
well i'm happy for her...next its going to be me wooo! well be standing next to eachother when we say our wedding vowes! lmao!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
She has the looks to be a n'ek. Pretty and innocent in the first 2 pics. Except for her voice, so annoying.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
iheartchakrit...girl! mmm mmm ya knew he was going to be there why did you cancell!!!? OMG! your friend was standing right next to him waaa!!!
well i'm happy for her...next its going to be me wooo! well be standing next to eachother when we say our wedding vowes! lmao!
lol I didn't know he was going to be there!!! Yea, it totally SUCKS!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...she's out with many lakorns and few movies. Anyways, when I see Ploy C. and her....they always remind me with few things...they both have one small and one big eyes, gorgeous body, and beautiful skin.....especiall this girl.