Panda attacks zoo visitor

Liberty

sarNie Adult
BEIJING - Officials at the Beijing Zoo are considering changes to keep visitors away from Gu Gu the panda.

For the third time, the panda has attacked a visitor who climbed into its space. Officials say a man climbed a nearly five foot barrier to retrieve a toy dropped by his 5-year-old son.

A spokeswoman says Gu Gu, which weighs 240 pounds, clamped down on the intruder's leg and refused to let go. Zookeepers had to use tools to pry open the animal's jaws. The victim suffered damage to major ligaments and is recovering from surgery.

In October, Gu Gu bit a teen intruder. And in 2007, he bit a drunken tourist who jumped into his pen and tried to hug him. The tourist retaliated by biting the bear in the back.
Story

Why do they always blame the animal?
Yes panada's are cute and cuddly but they're still wild animals and they have teeth so don't be an idiot!
Gu Gu was probably just defending it's territory, the dumbass climbed a five foot wall to retrieve a toy. A toy! That toy better be made out of gold or diamonds if his ass climbed a wall that he wasn't suppose to into an animal enclosure. The wall is there for a reason and I'm sure there's a sign that says DON'T CLIMB it!!!!
Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to breed.

Apparently this isn't even the dumbest incident, before this moron another jackass climbed the wall to give Gu Gu a hug. :rolleyes:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i like the part about the drunken moron who try to give him a hug and then bit him back lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Story

Why do they always blame the animal?
Yes panada's are cute and cuddly but they're still wild animals and they have teeth so don't be an idiot!
Gu Gu was probably just defending it's territory, the dumbass climbed a five foot wall to retrieve a toy. A toy! That toy better be made out of gold or diamonds if his ass climbed a wall that he wasn't suppose to into an animal enclosure. The wall is there for a reason and I'm sure there's a sign that says DON'T CLIMB it!!!!
Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to breed.

Apparently this isn't even the dumbest incident, before this moron another jackass climbed the wall to give Gu Gu a hug. :rolleyes:
girl.. I'm with you on that. I hate it when they blame the animals for these kinds of incident. Just like the time when Tyke the elephant went on a rampage at a Hawaii circus (I was living in Hawaii at the moment), the police took a shot gun and shot him. It was so sad. If I were Tyke, I'd be on a rampage too after being captivated and having to do stupid tricks for the humans.

mandees ecstasy

sarNie Egg
girl.. I'm with you on that. I hate it when they blame the animals for these kinds of incident. Just like the time when Tyke the elephant went on a rampage at a Hawaii circus (I was living in Hawaii at the moment), the police took a shot gun and shot him. It was so sad. If I were Tyke, I'd be on a rampage too after being captivated and having to do stupid tricks for the humans.

nevermind attacking da stupid ass i'd eat him!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its not at all the pandas fault!!! haha what an idiot climbing to go hug him haha a much as i would love to hug gugu i just wouldnt coz hes wild and dangerous any one would kno that even my 2 year old cousin would kno that!! what idiot does that tho go climb into a panda cage seriously there r real dumb asses out there !!

mandees ecstasy

sarNie Egg
its not at all the pandas fault!!! haha what an idiot climbing to go hug him haha a much as i would love to hug gugu i just wouldnt coz hes wild and dangerous any one would kno that even my 2 year old cousin would kno that!! what idiot does that tho go climb into a panda cage seriously there r real dumb asses out there !!
i guess some dumb asses still don't realize dat when u play wid fire u get burned!