pancake sucking pae's lip

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't even know what to say.. IT's so pancake..only she can do it like that.. But i don't really care, good that weir and her are not together anymore.. At least she did that with pae.. imagine if it was like om or something.. I'll be mad... i don't want to see her with om.. he's just too good for her..

tq goodness it's not Om, plus Om doesn't like the chinese n lengthy type...oh i be screaming with maddness,,5555 and i like Om and Min too much..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:facepalm: yuck! I'm not a fan of these two and just seeing this. urhh very disturbing :yuck:

lol meenia, count me in too! if she did this other actors that i do favor like om, i'll be hella mad!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! It was not even that bad. As much as I don't like Pancake, that scene was meant to be cute (I think). It's just that guy Pae is so DAMN ugly and his big lips make it gross looking. I'm not a big Weir fan either, but I think Weir is waaaay hotter than Pae.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I just think it's the long hair. Not a lot of guys can pull off long hair styles.

Sometimes, I just want to grab a scissors and chop away...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
okay you people's over-exaggerated about this whole Lip Sucking thing... i dont see anything nasty or crazy about it... gawly if they had some passionate kissing scene or maybe a real R scene then yeah please talk about it and make it a big deal cause it's real... made me watch it thinking it was actually something scandalous when really it was nothing all that interesting..... how disappointing!!!

suzyx562

sarNie Egg
I don't even know what to say.. IT's so pancake..only she can do it like that.. But i don't really care, good that weir and her are not together anymore.. At least she did that with pae.. imagine if it was like om or something.. I'll be mad... i don't want to see her with om.. he's just too good for her..
hahhaha i totally agree with your last few sentences. Thanks god it is not Om. What annoy me is her mom and her came out and stated that they never dated before. That's so shaddy and disturbing to me.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think there's anything wrong with that scene..it's actually cute...they both did well in this lakorn...at least it's not a fake kind of scene where you know it's the camera angle helping and stuff..I give them props for doing this scene well...as for Pancake and Weir..whatever went on with them..I don't really care..everyone has their reasons..don't need to assume things...at least they're both happy now with their work and stuff...just let their personal lives be...all we need to do is enjoy their lakorns...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Lol omg I'm sorry but gimme a break this scene wasn't even that bad! I thought it was cute.... I mean I never loiked pancake as an actress but hey don't hate lol.... I'm sorry but most of the comments I read on here are pretty ridiculous hahaa sorry vgirls who ever u guys r but don't judge people .... some are acting as if they knew these celebrity personally. & really people are exagerating bouut this kiss scene lol.... idk whatt the whole story is all about vier n pancake but hey that don't gimme the right to judge. Just saying I was never really a fan of pancake of vier or pancake but watever but really this scene was not even bad really yals we"re fromthe states ikve seen worse so chiills yals lol sorry had to get that off my shoullders but no hard feelings k

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
Lol omg I'm sorry but gimme a break this scene wasn't even that bad! I thought it was cute.... I mean I never loiked pancake as an actress but hey don't hate lol.... I'm sorry but most of the comments I read on here are pretty ridiculous hahaa sorry vgirls who ever u guys r but don't judge people .... some are acting as if they knew these celebrity personally. & really people are exagerating bouut this kiss scene lol.... idk whatt the whole story is all about vier n pancake but hey that don't gimme the right to judge. Just saying I was never really a fan of pancake of vier or pancake but watever but really this scene was not even bad really yals we"re fromthe states ikve seen worse so chiills yals lol sorry had to get that off my shoullders but no hard feelings k

I agree with you I also thought it was cute. I thought they did a great job showing the love they had for each other on screen after all if you cant make the audience feel that you are that character then you're not doing your job... What ever happend between Weir and Pancake is between them. You guys are making it seem like they had sex, real sex on the screen... hahaha but yea no hard feelings

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Haha.... id like to see thai lakorns like this more often... they don't have ta do the whole rated-r type thing but you know cute scenes like this make the story more realistic, to be honest I hate angle kisses or shall I say fake kisses... if ur an actor do it foreals, they don't call you a actor for no reason... this is one thing I don't understand about thai lakorns! Yes its more of a sensitive subject for they're culture but really ur an actor make it realistic! Don't getg me wrong I love thai lakorns but they need to get over the kissing intimate scenes, it doesn't have to be explisit! But just sweet haha ^_^

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with the last two people sarahvang and lilswtangelgrl you guys read my mind...when I was reading people's comments I was like...omg...are you serious?!?!? I wish Thai lakorns were like this more...I totally loved this lakorn it was real and cute! I think they did a good job...kudos to them..
P.s. After watching this, I came to a conclusion that pae is hott

Kelly

No offense to pancake fans....I just don't get whats so good about her? and now all this poor weir I can't believe she's gonna have a lakorn with Om too argh!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL these comments are too funny. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's not serious. I bit my boyfriend's lips sometimes.

If anything I think they should have more of these scenes as oppose to fake kissing scenes (which I loathe!)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
people should really give her a break! she has every right to choose who she wants to be with...if she has feelings for Pae, so let it be... of course we all love Weir and everything, but we can't purposely bash her for following her heart... even if she isn't with Pae, if feelings has changed between Weir and Pancake, there's no point in staying together just to satisfy fans and the public....

everyone should stop trash talking about her... i'm not her fan or anything, but it's wrong to do it to someone we don't personally know.... ok?

let's all breathe and take our minds off this whole thing... just let her be...

oh yeah... she isn't sucking his lips...she's biting them, which i personally think is super sexy and cute!!!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i find it not disturbing at ALL! it's portraying the character, not the actress. the actress acts according to what the character's role is..