Pancake Still Hesitates to Answer Whether She'll Move from Ch.7 to Ch.3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1845379/
Pancake Still Hesitates to Answer Whether She'll Move from Ch.7 to Ch.3

Many are keeping a close eye on Pancake Khemanit and her contract with Channel 7 after news circulated about her preparing to leave after her contract ends. There is a good chance that this may happen since Pancake hasn't been receiving much lakorns for viewers to enjoy. In addition, Pancake recently took pictures with producers from Channel 3 from out of the blue. At last, we had the opportunity to see Pancake and have her elaborate more about this matter. She revealed that she still has some time left on her contract with Ch.7. However, she did not revealed how much time she has left with them. As for whether she will move channels or continue her contract with Ch.7, that is for the future to decide.

Many people are keeping an eye on your contract with Ch.7.
Right now, it's still the same. I'm still filming a lakorn. It should be on air by the end of this year. I will focus on this first. As for plans for future projects, they will be scheduled accordingly. 

However, according to news, they say that you will become a freelance actress.
Let this be news for the future. I'm still working. At this moment, I have to put my work first. I still have hosting events too.

Will your remaining contract span into next year?
It depends. It also depends on the channel. I don't have too much or too little time left (laughs).

Do you plan on becoming a freelance actress like the news have been circulating?
Let's let this be a decision that I'll make in the future. Because besides from work, I also have my studies. Let it be according to time.

Have elders from other channels contacted you?
There's none ka. I'm still taking responsibility for my current job like before.

Recently, you took pictures with producers Nong Arunosha (Broadcast Thai) and Kai Varayut (Who & Who) from Ch.3. Many people have been observing.
That is true. I had the opportunity to see p'Nong and p'Kai. For the most part, we usually see each other at merit events. Both planned and unplanned. We're more like friends who make merit together. That day, the three of us were able to see each other so we took a photo. But we didn't speak about any contract ka.

Do you feel under pressure when people constantly ask you about your contract?
No, I don't feel under pressure. Since this is the job I chose to work, I have to choose what makes me most happy. I think it's best to focus on my works. Right now, I'm happy with what I'm given by the channel. 

How is your lawsuit coming along?
Currently, there's no progression from what I know. However, both sides should've already spoken to each other for an agreement. As for whether it's over, I don't know too much. However, things should be settled. Both sides should agree.

Did you get the chance to clear with them?
I didn't ka. Honestly, ever since that day, everything was left for my lawyer to handle. As for compensation for the damages that were done, I don't know about that either ka.

I have a feeling that she will switch to Ch.3. Ch.3 is known to take stars from Ch.7 and polish them into big superstars. Look at Chompoo and Noon. Honestly, I don't want her to be at Ch.3 because I'm not a fan. I'd get sick of seeing her if she was being heavily promoted there. I'd rather she be a free agent. But if she does switch, then I can't do anything. At least I don't have to worry about her awkward reunion with Weir in the future. Lol. All right Pancake fans. I know I just pushed your buttons but at least I translated this for you.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why everyone from ch7 wants to join ch3?? Ch3 already have LOTS of actors, old and new. I feel sorry for some actors (both girls and boys) working in ch3 who are not getting offers for their talent but here are some who are ready to come onboard already. I was never a fan of Pancake so it does not affect me if she switches or not but ch3 should consider giving work to their actors first instead of bringing actors from other channels :numchuck:
Wait, if they bring Pancake, whom will they make her koo-jin with??  :shrug: lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't picture her in ch3. She's better off in ch7 but I suppose with all events drama and the loss of Khun Daeng in charge, it makes ch7 less of a good place for her. Ch3 has way too many people, ch 1 is the one that needs more actresses nowadays. Being freelance would be good for her too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a fan of hers and has a hard time seeing her with guys from channel 3. The guy's are a lot younger than her to begin with. And if they give her lakorns like they give champoo then that's too bad lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have a love-hate relationship with Pancake. I really love her sometimes and really don't like her sometimes, but truth is, I can't see her look good  with anyone at ch. 3 at all, except for maybe Toey Pongsakorn. But I prefer her stay at ch 7 or become freelance. I also agree that onehd need more actresses, but really, they need to promote their actresses more though.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Oh please, don't move to Channel 3. Just stay at Channel 7 where she belongs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh no you didn't Mahalo! 

I kid. Anyway I hope she doesn't move. Ch3 is jammed packed as it already is and they seriously need to take care of their veteran daras before they take in other veterans. I was okay with Chompoo move to Ch3, it did her good. But not sure with Noon. Noon... I loved her during her early years with Ch7 but not so much now. I expected her to pair up with Ken, Aum, Grate, etc you know those that are close in age to her but the move was to pair up with Poh N again? I know her last lakorn with Ch3 was a major hit domestically but it's kind of hard to picture with any Ch3 star. I still haven't acknowledge him as a Ch3 dara lol In Pancake's case, she does not have Chompoo and Noon acting chops. 

I like Pancake but not always lol her I never dated Weir... well that's something that will never get old hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I forgot Jui moved to Ch.3 too. Well, not exactly. But freelanced and she won awards for her role in Samee Teetra. Basically, all stars are successful when they move to Ch.3.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pancake and Mai D. must be happy right now with all the media attention about them moving channel.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can definitely see Pancake becoming Anne's new bias. If that becomes reality, I won't be tuning into her productions for a very long time. Anne favors odd castings that don't quite draw me in. Noi actually gets better cast members than she does but her production sucks. If only Anne can do the same.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I prefer Mai over Pancake. Something about Pancake doesn't make me want to watch her lakorn. It must be because of her situation with Weir lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I prefer Mai over Pancake. Something about Pancake doesn't make me want to watch her lakorn. It must be because of her situation with Weir lol
I feel the same way, when I remember that is lol. However I am going to have to watch her lakorn with Om.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just can't watch her period. Not really bothered by her and Weir's situation. I just disliked that they paired up for half of his career. But thanks to her, we now have the hunky Weir. He transformed himself after their break up. Pancake just doesn't have a n'ek aura about her. Idk how she became so popular.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Oh please No!! Just because so many actresses already at ch3 and also not so much pancake but Mai gives me the trouble maker vibe

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I just can't watch her period. Not really bothered by her and Weir's situation. I just disliked that they paired up for half of his career. But thanks to her, we now have the hunky Weir. He transformed himself after their break up. Pancake just doesn't have a n'ek aura about her. Idk how she became so popular.
She had the blessed help of khun Deang who forced Fed it to us that's how. Remember when every other lakorn had her as the nangek? That was when I lost interest in ch7.