Pancake Still Hesitates to Answer Whether She'll Move from Ch.7 to Ch.3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She had the blessed help of khun Deang who forced Fed it to us that's how. Remember when every other lakorn had her as the nangek? That was when I lost interest in ch7.
Me too. Yes, after that lady left, that's when Pancake's Empire fell apart. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe that's why she'smoving to ch3 but if she is smart, she'll become freelance. Even if we don't favor her, she is very popular in Thailand. The other channels will want to work with her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She doesn't have the power she had at Ch.7 so Pancake moving would be 50/50. She might become very popular because producers want to use the hype to promote their lakorns or flop due to competition with newbies.

Anee234

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if anyone remembers but I heard a while back that in ch7, when they are a filming they are no allowed to take any other activities. Is that true or false? :scratchhead2:

Anee234

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if anyone remembers but I heard a while back that in ch7, when they are a filming they are no allowed to take any other activities. Is that true or false? :scratchhead2:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Anee234 said:

Off topic. Is your profile pic Yaya Ying? If so, I love her!!  :heart: