PALMY!!!

dearNaT

sarNie Egg
:lmao: Finally after years of waiting thru tears and pain (ha...ha...) it's here!!!

Plz...tell me has anyone bought this yet? I just...canNOT wait to get my hands on it! How's it? :w000t: Oh...plz tell me it's her best album yet!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh kool! i really like Palmy because i think she is Thailand's unique singer. her style is quite different and is her OWN style. aside from that, i really like her style of singing - it's got an alanis morisette edge to it. for those who knows who AM is, then you'd know what i am talking about. unfortunately, on this new album, she doesn't seem to sing that way much anymore. i guess she is trying something else for album, which is fine, but i am used to that. anywho...nice job, palmy.

i totally dig her rock edge!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
:w000t: my penpal from thailand just sent me a Palmy cd but one of the old ones and yes her voice is really nice and her songs are unique!!!

L

lalalek

OMG....this is actually good...i got to get a copie of it!! Yes it's true that her voice is improve.......finally i can listen to her and understand what she singing.....she also has some good sad songs which i like alot!!! :D :w000t: