palm reading

orangepie

sarNie Egg
So i went to see a palm reader. It was supposed to be for fun. But then she started telling me scary things a girl never wants to hear. She told me my third love would be my only marriage..which isnt bad at all. But then she said he would have an affair when we are married but he will come back. But we both won't be happy,We both are not good at communication. She also called me selfish. I wanted to burst out in tears because I never thought I was. Everything I have ever gone out of my way for was my friends and family. . This scares me bc I havent even found my first love. She also said he would be divorced or coming out of a long term relationship. It scares me bc I don't want to look forward to this future and I can't get it out of my mind. I'm nervous, how could she tell me all this by just reading my palm. If my future is like this unhappy and out of love..why continue living? Someone please help me.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
first of all shake away the emo-ness. now that you know your future, why dont you cheat it. dont make that mistake?

your future isnt as bad as mine. for me, the guy told me i was going to have a beautiful baby girl. but he didnt mention my husband or boyfriend. so in conclusion, i think i wont be having a husband or a bf. ive been ignoring sex since then haha... :rolleyes: ..... my bf think it's ridiculous. i dont know i dont believe in those things too, but it still freaks me out.

just dont think too much of it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ive learned NOT to get my fortune told or read because you'll lead yourself to your future. If you find out what your future will be like you'll go out of your way to avoid it and then end up living that life anyways the best thing is to ignore it and just not think about it .... live everyday like it's your last because if you think about your future and how you can change the bad stuff it'll catch up with you eventually.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
My simple version: She's lying.

Extended Version: *Wow. It's taking me a while to remember* Oh~I've only done palm reading once. D= But twice for psychic related stuff. So my experience: while I was flattered about the things this one psychic told me about my future and about my personality in general, she wasn't able to predict the car accident that I would have the next day. You know what, BAH~. I'll just tell you this. There's no reason why you should take the stuff a stranger said seriously. Are you a child? Forgive me for inquiring. Please just remain calm and be happy. :)

orangepie

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the advice..no I'm not a child sadly, I'm an adult.

It's just nerve wrecking to hear someone tell u that basically you are unlucky. After talking about it with a few friends. They told me basically that she had seen my hesitation and I turned her down at first just to return. She basically didn't offer any solutions to any of it and basically said it was set in stone. I'm really going to try and forget she said it.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i've only been to a palm reader once and she said i would die at the age of 18 and i am 21 now hmm i guess she was wrong

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
May I asks how old were you when you got that palm reading?

noungning

Heartless
ur palm changes all the time... it's not for sure how certain it'd be from reading ur palms what ur whole future will be so don't be so stressed over it.