Pakou Thao

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
If her brother is in Zinc, then it either has to be Keej or Shong cause they're the only Thaos in there other than the new one Greenie. MTV and his sister don't look alike at all. Can't even tell. Interesting how this all winds up.
i think keej and greenie are pakou older bro. shong is their cousin. (not so sure about it)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I remember reading on YT that she used to date MTV? I thought she looked familiar. What happened? They were so cute together.

yah..they did dated...but who cares...she got a great voice...n her husband is really, really tall..because i saw a pic of her n her husband n myspace..at their graduation night...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Some years ago me and my bro and his friends went up north just to see her, haha. But that was maybe 3 or 4 years ago. She is very attractive in person.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm...dude...she's like not divorce yet..still have a husband by her side...she dunt need u actually... :p

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well..producer...u said it...so....anywase i think she is 18 going on 19...i'm not sure...but she doesn't approve guys anymore..and...i think her myspace she deleted...not sure...check it out....

mai92

sarNie Adult
sHe's 19-20 yEaRs OLd....
sTIll lOOks yOUnG tHoUgH...
:):):)