paj zaub lauj

anjos

Azn_LaDy said:
<_< <_< ..ah, man not again.....one of them untrue rumor again...tsk tsk...if your gonna post that someone die....please makes sure that they really die... :blink: ....and post the date and time... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....
[post="122669"][/post]​

soooooo ture......agree w/you...... B) I want to know who said that she die and how do she die.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ah... maybe it's a rumor... you guys know.. "rumors" true- not true... who knows. :)

but i dun think its true.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
its not true that she died....she came out with a new cd and music video..she married one of my aunt's husband ..the hmong vue and she is actually the 2nd wife..she doesn' have any kids and so does the 1st wife because it the husband fault and um..the husband name is Tub muaj koob vwj

Mae

sarNie Adult
sassygurlm310 said:
its not true that she died....she came out with a new cd and music video..she married one of my aunt's husband ..the hmong vue and she is actually the 2nd wife..she doesn' have any kids and so does the 1st wife because it the husband fault and um..the husband name is Tub muaj koob vwj
[post="130522"][/post]​
That's so weird because she used to act with a man/singer name Tub Muaj Koob Lis. Paj Zuab and Tub Muaj Kobb Lis made a movie similar to what you just said....well, what you said sounds so weird...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
OKAY!!!! GUYS.....DIS IS DA STUPIEST THING EVER HEARD.......PAJ ZAUB LAUJ ISN'T DEAD....SO DONT BE BIG MOUTH....ONLIE STUPID PEOPLE BELIEVE IT....DIS IS JUZ A RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!...."WAT A BIG MOUTH!".....SOMEONE IS TRYING TO BE A FAKE TELLER.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
she didn't die yet well my sister saw her at seattle new year this year