Paj zaub has kids?

cecilia

Staff member
first of all, i didnt start this topic for people to startin hating.

again, express your opinions. dont take anything to the heart people. :D
it's okay. i' m not hating anyone ..
i'm just happen to talk like this :p

but seriously a pzk thread would be fine to have all these talks in there ..
imagine she's the only one getting all the pages loading up :loool:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
EXACTLY!

if it your opinion, it should not matter. it seems like there are a lot of people in here who tends to care "a lot" to what others have to say.

i mean, come on. its call a "opinion," :D

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHAHAHHAH PEOPLES PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE 2 WORDS....

CALM D0WN!!!!!!
HAHA IT'S KINDA FUNNY HOW PEOPLE TALKS ABOUT HER.. SHE'S OLD NEWS....
SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HER.... ANYHOW.. YEA.... TALK ABOUT THE "NEW" MISS CALIFORNIA..
HAHAH KIDDING.....DONT EVEN START...
ANYHOW.. THIS IS WHY HMONG PEOPLE DONT GET ALONG.. WE TEND TO DISAGREE WITH ONE ANOTHER..
WE HAVE TO WIN THEN WE WILL STOP.. HOW ANNOYING.....

HAHHA..OK.. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING... :mellow: YOU PEOPLE MIGHT START TALKING ABOUT ME.. :rolleyes:
AHA.. WHATEVER.. I CAN CARE LESS.. I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THIS WAS OVER THE PHONE? OR FACE TO FACE.... ??
INSTEAD OF ONLINE..... . <_< HRM..... HAHAH

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's old news but her topic r like every where in the hmong section...n i dunno why some people make it a big deal about how they think she's all that like her weight...height....ms hmong cali...how she was helping hmong children...i mean omg...what wrong with them...true...they shoulg calm down....slowly...please breathe in breathe out...lol...

vangb01

sarNie Egg
why are people picking about her weight?? I think even know her and i think she's norma and beautiful. Just because she's got some meat on her then she's consider fat, whatever people!! some people are rude for saying that she' thick but lucky to have a pretty face to go with it. i mean that is so rude, there are lots of very pretty girls that are thick. Anyways is beeing thick or just a little meat on a human beings body really that bad, and not all skinny girls are pretty, so plz stop criticzing her weight, it's offensive to people who are thick. Peace ..