Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo - A new film from Moua Lee - Golden Path Ent.

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Hello friends,

Do check out the trailer to my new film, to be release in July 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb_dKV73_Ic

Click the HD option to view it in higher quality playback.

Drop by the website as well.

http://www.pajnyiag.com/

Thanks for watching. Leave me your thoughts.

Moua Lee
Golden Path Entertainment

chouakim

TTFC♥
It looks great! I already know my mom is going to love it.
Looking forward to seeing it in the summer.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really love Moua Lee movies, however, this particular one disappointed me very much. The overall plot wasn't that great (although the trailer seemed more promising). Dib Thoj as the main lead also turned away a lot of the people in my hometown from watching this film.

pasdejuab

sarNie Egg
I really love Moua Lee movies, however, this particular one disappointed me very much. The overall plot wasn't that great (although the trailer seemed more promising). Dib Thoj as the main lead also turned away a lot of the people in my hometown from watching this film.
Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo: Review (Written by Reviewed by Houa Lor) We also looking for more Movie reviewer if you're interest please contact us @ info@hmongempire.com for more detail. Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo: Starring Dib Thoj and Kos Lis | Directed by Moua Lee

You hear the sharp blade of the knife cutting across crisp rice fields as the scene opens up to a young woman in the middle of the rice fields in an open sky atmosphere. Weakly, she coughs as the world spins around her and she faints. Hours later, she regains consciousness and slowly stands up and faces her fate.

“Paj Nyiag Txoj Hmoo introduces us to our heroine, Paj Nyiag, who loses her mother from a tragic death and her father due to her being born a “daughter.” The heart felt words of Paj Nyiag as she sits quietly overlooking the sky is how much she misses her mother and that only her pillow knows her pain and tears. [ Read more... ]

msl3e

sarNie Egg
I second that... I thought the samething too... I know the sister of Moua Lee and she was telling me about this movie and got me all excited and when I actually saw it... it was a lil disappointing to me...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I miss Golden Path's moving back in the days, the first three that was produce.

1. Koj Muaj Kuv Pluag
2. Loj Leeb
3. Lauj Mas & Ntsum Lis

These were great. Good actors, plot line, moral. They were very original.

I haven't watch "Paj Nyiaj Txoj Hmoo" but watching the trailer I did get a gist that I would be similar to "Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo." The title is exactly the same, just different girl name. And the trailer, about a girl who has an ill-fate or misfortune, have a sickness, finding love a motivation to live on.

I think it would been better if this time the story was about a guy. Something different that viewers haven't seen. A Hmong family not wanting a boy, mis-treat the boy because everything about him is loosing money. For him to go to school to gain education, marriage, etc. They rather have a daughter who they could control and pawn of for money at marriage.

I second that. I do believe because of the roles she has taken on in the past, people are still attach to it. It's hard for people to see her as a good person. But people have to understand acting is acting, got to give her a chance.

The only thing I'm bored about is that this will be Dib Thoj and Kos Lis's third pair up in a movie. I'd like to see another pairing.