Paj Muas

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Paj Muas one of Hmong's best singer has a new release.. Coming in April.. and a movie base on her life.. i hope she can act since she can sing really good..:) ( cross my fingers)

~news~ I listen to the hmong radio about three days ago.. Paj Muas producer said Paj Muas is a hmong Lo.. not a hmong muas.. she's using her mom's last name.. i don't know why.. but i'm going to find out when i watch her movie.. Her movie will be at Fresno new yeaR.. so whoever is going to Fresno New year.. Remember to stop by ~Apple Video Production.. alrite.. The movie has two part.. only part 1 is out..for now.. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, she has new album....i love her voice. she can sing both thai and hmong. :D

yes, muas is not her lastname she was just using her mom lastname.
her real dad doesn't want to married to her mom....since paj muas yog me nyuam tsaub. after her mom gave birth to her....her mom doesn't wants to taking care of her....always ran away with many guys.

years later....as paj muas grew older. her mom came back and took her with her mom. they lived with a thai guy which her mom new husband.
but still her mom doesn't want to taking care of her even have more kids. paj muas did all the job at home taking care of her half brothers and sisters. that's why she coming out with the song "paj muas lub neej ntsuag" in vol. 3

hlub

sarNie Egg
calla said:
wow, she has new album....i love her voice. she can sing both thai and hmong. :D

her real dad doesn't want to married to her mom....since paj muas yog me nyuam tsaub. after her mom gave birth to her....her mom doesn't wants to taking care of her....always ran away with many guys.

years later....as paj muas grew older. her mom came back and took her with her mom. they lived with a thai guy which her mom new husband.
but still her mom doesn't want to taking care of her even have more kids. paj muas did all the job at home taking care of her half brothers and sisters. that's why she coming out with the song "paj muas lub neej ntsuag" in vol. 3
[post="59706"][/post]​
I don't know who she is can someone post her picture please.

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
doesnt paj muas have a new movie...... cuz my mom said that she have a new movie or something that its base on her childhood or her ORPHAN HOOD should i say .......... bty ish her movie good have n e 1 seen it tell me

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
calla said:

[post="59706"][/post]​

Wowow...you know her pretty well. Are you related to her or something? Anywayz, it's good to know her background. Hope she's not going to be like her mom and married a Thai guy or ran away or follow her mom's path! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. that's what i heard on the radio too.. but her producer said something about her mom is now married to a hmong guy.. He's a Vue or something.. yes? Sad life she got... :(

calla

sarNie Adult
yeap, she has new movie....dang ly (xanakee) is the p'ek. :sweat:

here's the cover.....credit to applevdo

NKAUJ NTSUAG LUB NEEJ TSIS MUAJ XEEM

hlub

sarNie Egg
calla said:
yeap, she has new movie....dang ly (xanakee) is the p'ek. :sweat:

here's the cover.....credit to applevdo

NKAUJ NTSUAG LUB NEEJ TSIS MUAJ XEEM

[post="59983"][/post]​
Did anybody watch her new movie yet? I want to know before I going to buy it.

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
ohh my god my mother bought her movie today at the fresno hmong new year.... and i watched and the beginnning is not that good.... i dont get it how come the beginning doesnt start out with her wen she was little or something......and of course in her movie shes a orphan but y does she dress soo good....i mean other orphan movies that i watched the orphan child dress in rags!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is Paj Muas the n'ek for this movie, cuz the girl that's with Dang Ly on the cover doesn't look like her...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm going to Fresno new year tomrrow.. i might buy it.. i'm not sure now.. cause you(chewy_choua) said she's suppose to be poor but she dress nice.. that doesn't sound good...A orphan dress nice?? ummm.... darn it! don't tell me this movie sucks.. i was looking forward to it.. Darn!!!! :(

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
gimme some heads up on this movies...it sounds good until chewy_choua mentioned that one movie....more info on it!!! they need to make movies more realistic....gosh....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM_gurl said:
Paj Muas one of Hmong's best singer has a new release.. Coming in April.. and a movie base on her life.. i hope she can act since she can sing really good..:) ( cross my fingers)

~news~ I listen to the hmong radio about three days ago.. Paj Muas producer said Paj Muas is a hmong Lo.. not a hmong muas.. she's using her mom's last name.. i don't know why.. but i'm going to find out when i watch her movie.. Her movie will be at Fresno new yeaR.. so whoever is going to Fresno New year.. Remember to stop by ~Apple Video Production.. alrite.. The movie has two part.. only part 1 is out..for now.. :D
[post="59614"][/post]​
I was wrong.. Paj muas movie part 2 is gonna be out this April.. but her CD is out already..i got it her Cd.. i don't really like it.. i like the last album better..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
my sis-in-law just bought the movie and the mv today....but we haven't watch the movie yet....the mv was okay...all the songs are great but the play part isn't that excited...to me....i wonder if this is paj muas real life, how come they don't let her be the n'ek instead of letting her be a support role..... :unsure:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what!?! so Paj muas is not the na'ek.. somebody else is the na'ek los? huh?>> whose the na'ek? since xanakee is the pa'ek.. hey.. don't tell me that girl infront of the cover is the na'ek.. DARn!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they have the movie based on her life? but she's not playing as the main character? what kind of role is she playing? i mean.. if she plays the main role.. and character.. the movie would be more meaningful.. and its more sad since its the real person playing the movie..

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well I have her new album is good I have on the computer if you guy need her new songs paj muas vol.4 I will upload for you guys....