Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s so weird I NEVER see these two that I almost felt like they didn’t exist in the same dimension anymore too lol oh my!!!! Srsly!!!!!?!?????!!!!! Ch3 needs to give Mint a break and pair her with some of these hotties before they’re all too old!! :(
Seriously ! I haven’t seen her anywhere near Nadech for like a really long time. I tried so hard looking for a recent picture of them together but I could find anything accept older pictures. Ch3 is wasting Mints precious youth away pairing her up with B-list actors like Mai Warit and Top Jaron :( She needs a hottie like Nadech !

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Seriously ! I haven’t seen her anywhere near Nadech for like a really long time. I tried so hard looking for a recent picture of them together but I could find anything accept older pictures. Ch3 is wasting Kints precious youth pairing her up with B-list actors like Mai Warit and Too Jaron :( She needs a hottie like Nadech !
They’re really doing her dirty. Like really dirty. :fighting3::fighting12::mad::BangHead::mad:

Nobody watches top, gosh Mai?? Idk dudes .. they are wasting many people’s talents and mint’s prime tbh

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
YEES, Mint/Nadech & Mint/Great please!

Mookda & Weir - Not now but later on, lol. She's still a baby. But I wouldn't mind if it were now.
Mookda & Es - Man, CH.7 BETTER start promoting Es more! He's such a talented hottie.
Well, I just want Mookda with all the talented good looking dudes at ch.7. I'm glad she's pairing with Michael next.

Phet & Mew N. (just a dream...)
I wouldn't mind Phet & Chippy (again, another dream)
I think Phet & Namtarn would be so cute! But their height would be too close D':
I hope KK will be the start of something great for him. Then, I can be more hopeful for these pairings, lol.

& as always, Ken T. & Matt.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
YEES, Mint/Nadech & Mint/Great please!

Mookda & Weir - Not now but later on, lol. She's still a baby. But I wouldn't mind if it were now.
Mookda & Es - Man, CH.7 BETTER start promoting Es more! He's such a talented hottie.
Well, I just want Mookda with all the talented good looking dudes at ch.7. I'm glad she's pairing with Michael next.

Phet & Mew N. (just a dream...)
I wouldn't mind Phet & Chippy (again, another dream)
I think Phet & Namtarn would be so cute! But their height would be too close D':
I hope KK will be the start of something great for him. Then, I can be more hopeful for these pairings, lol.

& as always, Ken T. & Matt.
I also wish ch7 gives more lakorns to Es instead of giving him just actions. I want to see him with Sammie again. Want to see him pair with Mookda, Bow, and Now.

Ntsuab-Ci

I also wish ch7 gives more lakorns to Es instead of giving him just actions. I want to see him with Sammie again. Want to see him pair with Mookda, Bow, and Now.
I haven't had the chance to watch his lakorn with Sammie yet so idk about their chemistry wise but they look good together! Es & Now was a couple I thought about. Gosh, I haven't watched Now in forever. Ever since that lakorn with Vee. I really thought she was gonna rise up but nope. Es, poor man. It's like he doesn't even exist. He was never involved in any of ch.7's big projects too which puzzles me to death! He kinda reminds me of Matt back when she wasn't that popular, lol. Continuously receiving lead roles but not being promoted properly. So I have hope.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't had the chance to watch his lakorn with Sammie yet so idk about their chemistry wise but they look good together! Es & Now was a couple I thought about. Gosh, I haven't watched Now in forever. Ever since that lakorn with Vee. I really thought she was gonna rise up but nope. Es, poor man. It's like he doesn't even exist. He was never involved in any of ch.7's big projects too which puzzles me to death! He kinda reminds me of Matt back when she wasn't that popular, lol. Continuously receiving lead roles but not being promoted properly. So I have hope.
Yes, the one with Sammie was a surprised hit and brought up his fame up a bit. I agree, ch7 keeps ignoring him. Watch, he’s gonna move to a different channel.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yes, the one with Sammie was a surprised hit and brought up his fame up a bit. I agree, ch7 keeps ignoring him. Watch, he’s gonna move to a different channel.
If he moves to a different channel, I'm afraid he'll still be left out. ): Ugh, he matches ch.7 actors the most too in my opinion.

OH, I forgot. I also want to see Mookda & Boom!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If he moves to a different channel, I'm afraid he'll still be left out. ): Ugh, he matches ch.7 actors the most too in my opinion.

OH, I forgot. I also want to see Mookda & Boom!
Yeah, unfortunately. I don’t understand why though, Es has the look and acting chop. Why are they ignoring him:confused12:.

Boom is another underrate actor from ch7. He’s tall and cute!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 is notorious at sleeping on their biggest potentials (Now, Sammie, Es, Kan,even GookGiik Kochakorn) to promote some their most unappealing artists (Peak, New, Pim, Kelly etc...). Now is the certified BAP of CH7 : mad HUGE potential but companies has 0 vision for them.

Mai needs to pair up with Mark. I am tired of seeing her with fanboy Ter

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 is notorious at sleeping on their biggest potentials (Now, Sammie, Es, Kan,even GookGiik Kochakorn) to promote some their most unappealing artists (Peak, New, Pim, Kelly etc...). Now is the certified BAP of CH7 : mad HUGE potential but companies has 0 vision for them.

Mai needs to pair up with Mark. I am tired of seeing her with fanboy Ter
Don’t even get me started on Kan :( loved him so much but Ch7 treated him like trash :mad:

Last edited: