Pairings you want to see

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Push is getting married soon so he might be off screen for a bit...honeymoon and all. Esther luck out by being with one31 or oneHD whatever that channel is now golden child. Her lakorns for them has bring in some good ratings so she seemed to get good scripts for them. I thought lily after RSRL with push would be popular there but after that lakorn she fizzled out.

Channel 3 isn't resting until they find their it girl or boy. The ones they have now are all well in their ways to hitting 30 some are planning to get married and Margie already has. The likes of Patricia, Nycha, Preem, Yeena and maybe a couple more have to wait and see who gets the special treatment from the channel. I think the most that has the potential is Preem and Yeena. After Matt leaves, I think Preem will take her place as the favorite for Nok's company (bless her heart) I sat through some miserable hours trying to enjoy her PG lakorns lol

As for the guys, I would say Nine will replace the older generation if he really takes acting seriously. The channel seemed to love him, he has a following already. He by far has good standing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i find it interesting that although preem is around the same age as the newbies, she hardly interacts with them.
i think cause she debuted earlier than all the newbies and got close to the older girls cause the newer girls weren't around. she's close to bella isn't she?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Kao and Nine
Kao and James Ji
Tor and Patricia
James Ji and Baifern
James Ji and Great (brotherly love, no n'ek drama if that even exist :lol:)
Nine and Mild W.
Great and Kim
Pop T and Kim
Mark and Matt

Some pics:
Pop and Kim really looked good together in their lakorn though they played as niece and uncle.

I wanna see Mark with Mai, Namtarn, and yeah with Matt too. Mai also looks good with James Ji.

And my dream pair would be Pope and Matt since Pope did well with Ploy. Idk, I like soft guys and rai looking girls. :)

Reactions: Ele

dash

sarNie Hatchling
i would love to see Vill with Kan or maybe a lakorn with Mario Maurer in which they could become lovers instead of siblings

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181002-002743.jpg
Cr. to rightful owner
I would like to see Chippy and Toey pair up! It seems like he has a little crush on her lol Boy, Great, Louis, and Top always mess around with him and bring up Chippy and he gets all shy. Its too cute. Supposedly, toey said chippy looks like his ex-gf

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill and Kan
Sammy and Bank
Sammy and Mik
Sammy and Mike
Now and Mik
Now and Bank
Now and Es
Matt and Ken
Matt and James Ma
Benz and James Ma
Patricia and James Ji
Patricia and James Ma

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mark/Namtarn :angel10::love:
Mark/Matt :clap:
Mark/Toey :love:
Mark/Prang :love:
Mark/Mai D (her giant height worries me):rolleyes:
Mark/Yeena :)
Mark/Pie Rinrada :)

More to come :naughty2:;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
From ch3:
Tor with Patricia
Great with Namtarn
Got with Kao
Got with Bella
Got with Matt
Got with Benz
Great work th Benz
Great with Prang
Punjan with Mai
Punjan with Matt
Punjan with Bella
Pope with Matt
Ken T with Matt
Alek with Matt
Alek with Bella
Great with Natalie
Punjan with Natalie
Nadech with Kao
Louis with Matt
Louis with Yaya
Great with Yaya
Great with Mai
Nine with Kao
Great with Patricia
Ken P with Patricia
Ken P with Matt
Toey with Natalie
Toey with Bella
Toey with Mai

Ch7:
Sammie with Weir
Sammie with Michael
Sammie with Es again
Sammie with Mik
Sammie with BigM
Green with Michael
Green with Weir
Green with Es again
Green with Mik again
Bow with Es
Bow with Michael again
Bow with Weir
Bow with Michael again
Now with Es

One HD:
Cee with Baifern P
Kan with Baifern P
Film with Baifern P
Aum with Baifern P
Aum with Vill
Cee with Vill
Cee with Susie
Cee with Jui again
Kan with Bee
Kan with Jui
Cee with Noona
Aum with Noona
Toomtam with Baifern P

P

PrincessKarina

Great gotta work his ways through 99% of the ch3 nangeks and I'll be satisfied :aaaaa:
I just cannot believe he is so underrated at Channel 3! He needs to work with the a-listers right now! Before they retired on him. Lol. I don’t care for Yaya or Kim no offense but with Taew and Mew! Ahhh! I would be glad. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Again my ultimate dream pair is Ken T with Taew and I will be satisfied! ;) Lol. I cannot believe these two haven’t crossed paths! And now Ken T is aging quicker. And his wife being like that too. *sigh

Last edited by a moderator: