Pairings you want to see

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
View attachment 27648
Cr. to rightful owners
These 2 caught my eye on their episode of Hollywood Game Night Thailand and i though that they looked good next to each other! He was so amused by her on there lol A nice romcom with these two would be fun!
Wait????? Are they on the show again?! Omg! This is her third time and Alek’a nth times!!! Omg! Seriously that’s amazing!! Is this episode out yet? I love this show! It’s extremely hilarious and good!! LOL!

~

I had the most fun, running through all the stars episodes and god~~ they are hilarious! PJ is one of the best ones, the episode with Pope and Phet. And chippy was hilarious too!! Lol. Then there’s Pat Napapa who’s beyond funny! Lol.

Ps

Please bring Mark to the show with Nadech LOL I WOULD like to see them compete on this show lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I called dibs on him in this thread, so you all are going to have to wait in line until I give him up :celebrate16:
@SuzieJ :confused: I got the keys to the dungeon, you can pick her up right? Lol so happy to see more fans of his. I thought I was the lone wolf.

I'm still praying for a GM reunion but also GreatMew, GreatTaew, GreatMint,GreatToey (hahaha basically GreatFurby). Mostly GreatMew and I'll be so so so happy!

I want to see any pairings that aren't the same O same O.
As long as there is chemistry, I don't mind who pairs with who.
Out of all the rookie actors, Nine looks promising as p'ek. He just needs a bit more experience. When he looks angry, he can have "dead eyes" sometimes. Anger is always the hardest emotion to portray. Because it could look forced and fake. Nine has potential though. His height and voice is insanely hot for a young man. 5555

I'd like to see Chippy more. She's hilariously on variety shows! Her acting has improved too. Just give her better n'ek roles.
Lol I love Chippy in real life cus she's so duh that she's hilarious. That is what's attractive about her and why these guys like Toey, Great and Boy wanted to work with her.

Nine is still young, give him a few more years and more experience. I mean some of our really popular pra'eks took years and years to be ok so why can't Nine get the same chance? He does need more acting class though, so I hope he goes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol I love Chippy in real life cus she's so duh that she's hilarious. That is what's attractive about her and why these guys like Toey, Great and Boy wanted to work with her.

Nine is still young, give him a few more years and more experience. I mean some of our really popular pra'eks took years and years to be ok so why can't Nine get the same chance? He does need more acting class though, so I hope he goes.
Me too. I love real life Chippy. She'd be fun to hang with.

And I do hope Nine gets more exposure. I think he'll be great in the future if they keep him in the spotlight.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait????? Are they on the show again?! Omg! This is her third time and Alek’a nth times!!! Omg! Seriously that’s amazing!! Is this episode out yet? I love this show! It’s extremely hilarious and good!! LOL!

~

I had the most fun, running through all the stars episodes and god~~ they are hilarious! PJ is one of the best ones, the episode with Pope and Phet. And chippy was hilarious too!! Lol. Then there’s Pat Napapa who’s beyond funny! Lol.

Ps

Please bring Mark to the show with Nadech LOL I WOULD like to see them compete on this show lol :p
lol i wish she was on anither episode with those funny guys again but this picture is just from an old calendar signing.

I really want an all A-list episode of HWGNT! It would be so freakin funny. Willy makes a great host and would make everyone feel comfortable enough to let loose!

xodxo

lol i wish she was on anither episode with those funny guys again but this picture is just from an old calendar signing.

I really want an all A-list episode of HWGNT! It would be so freakin funny. Willy makes a great host and would make everyone feel comfortable enough to let loose!
Seriously they need to bring out the ones who hasn’t come yet like MY NK lolololol and MewJi and Taew+Mario, Toey+ whoever that hasn’t made an appearance! I love this show. I had rewatched a few episode more than maybe 100X lol

~

What happens to Por’s The Best of All show? Did it get cancelled? I haven’t seen any update in over 2-3 months???

P

PrincessKarina

Im in love with Peun!! (Yes I know, shocking) so i want to see him with all my favs!!! Mew, Taew, Kim, Matt, Pat, Nychaa!!
Oh? Lol. I forgot about him.

xodxo

I can def see Puen with Mew and Taew for now lol, the others are too big lol

Maybe Pat and Nycha could work too.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 28051 View attachment 28050
Cr. To rightful owners
Can you guys see these pairings happening? I can see a Matt and Mark pairing but not a JJ and Matt pairing. I feel like JJ and Matt would have no chemistry at all. Hopefully Matt can bounce back from this scandal of hers and still acts !
If she's already working with Nadech, Mark won't be impossible. And don't you think Pope would work well with these two? He did well with older actresses (Ploy and Bella) than the younger ones.

Mark x Matt x Pope
Screenshot_20181110_134724.png

Taew x Pope x Matt

Great x Taew too!

xodxo

If she's already working with Nadech, Mark won't be impossible. And don't you think Pope would work well with these two? He did well with older actresses (Ploy and Bella) than the younger ones.

Mark x Matt x Pope
View attachment 28113

Taew x Pope x Matt

Great x Taew too!
Omg I love his shot!!!! Mark and Matt; double trouble M!!! 555555 ;) :p

I just feel like if they do a drama together, I would need to brace myself cuz Matt is going to send me through the roof!!! Lol. She’s just that good and strong. I need to see them more together to feel the chemistry but dang, this is such a youthful pix of them. They were so young and fresh! ;)
662EB353-3C3D-4AAE-B708-2C1B58D667B8.png

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I just feel like if they do a drama together, I would need to brace myself cuz Matt is going to send me through the roof!!! Lol. She’s just that good and strong. I need to see them more together to feel the chemistry but dang, this is such a youthful pix of them. They were so young and fresh! ;)
View attachment 29210
They can be team MaMa :risas3:. Jk jk :pancarta: But anyways yes they should do something spicy or super flippen romantic. Or something like Hua Jai Chocolate! I can so see them doing that steamy hot love scene in the cabin :aaaaa:

xodxo

They can be team MaMa :risas3:. Jk jk :pancarta: But anyways yes they should do something spicy or super flippen romantic. Or something like Hua Jai Chocolate! I can so see them doing that steamy hot love scene in the cabin :aaaaa:
HJC was kind of stupid no?? I didn’t like Mos character. Aom had my mom liking her acting so badly. Lol. But err, she no dig Mos’ character. I think Matt is def suitable for the RAENG and SAAB character. I feel like Mark should play her Prince Charming LOL~ her shiny knight armor. Lol. ;)

ella0411

sarNie Adult

View attachment 29210
If Mark would do another intense lakorn after KC, Matt would be a great choice. Is there any lakorn line up for Mark aside from that one with Mew?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Mark would do another intense lakorn after KC, Matt would be a great choice. Is there any lakorn line up for Mark aside from that one with Mew?
He has nothing lined up sadly. He’s not even rumored to be in anything either. So annoying! I have a feeling his next lakorn will be with a newbie because he’s already paired up with all of the A-list girls besides Toey J and Matt. If it’s a newbie I would like Kao or Chippy and even Patricia again. Their last lakorn sucked but I want to see them again