Pairings you want to see

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
umm i think this is the pair we are all dying to see! Am i right? :risas3:
View attachment 27039
Cr. to rightful owners
Hahahahah
Wasn’t there rumor they were working together in. Lakorn?? Lol ahahahah

They were in SJ series FYI lol :p yes, they’re a dream pair.

Mark/Nadech is another dream pair of mine lmbo!!!
Mark/Jma, Mark/JJ, Mark/Mario lol ahahaha I need all these dudes together!!!!! :D

xodxo

This is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Wow, such a beautiful edit and fmv. I’m surprised they haven’t paired up at all???? They would make an iconic pair and sexy appeal. Seriously what is ch7 thinking⁉⁉⁉Mike~~ oh gosh I haven’t seen him in ages. :(
Sammy, the last LAST time I saw her was BUNDAI DOK RAK. Lol. Omg. Ages ago

Oh btw, that song is one of my absolute favorite Korean song. Omg. It was so sexy the first time I heard it. I went cray. Lol. It was that good!!!!!!!!!:clap::icon12:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Wow, such a beautiful edit and fmv. I’m surprised they haven’t paired up at all???? They would make an iconic pair and sexy appeal. Seriously what is ch7 thinking⁉⁉⁉Mike~~ oh gosh I haven’t seen him in ages. :(
Sammy, the last LAST time I saw her was BUNDAI DOK RAK. Lol. Omg. Ages ago

Oh btw, that song is one of my absolute favorite Korean song. Omg. It was so sexy the first time I heard it. I went cray. Lol. It was that good!!!!!!!!!:clap::icon12:
They need a fire lakorn. Thanwa looks too weak compared to Sammy

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181026-015043.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
These two beautiful ladies soon with my boy Great would be perfect!

I would like to see Mint and Great in a period lakorn. Mint looked beautiful in boran clothing in 2SL. And these two also need a slap and kiss together! Something very raeng and different since they are both used to playing gentlemenly and tomboyish roles

Taew and Great would be wonderful in rom-com about mistaken identities like Sao Chi Hi Tech or something like Badarn Jai without all of that craziness at the end!

xodxo

I want to see Mint in a serious role for once. Something she’s able to control her character and glow with maturity. I want her in a romance drama. :) I hope p’Da gives Mint a chance next.

Taew and Great sounds like a refreshing pair. I’m up for it! :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Mint in a serious role for once. Something she’s able to control her character and glow with maturity. I want her in a romance drama. :) I hope p’Da gives Mint a chance next.

Taew and Great sounds like a refreshing pair. I’m up for it! :D
SJ was her most serious role huh? But yes i want to see her in a contemporary drama. Which is like opposite of Taew lol. I want to see something light from Taew but not overly comedy or maybe action.

xodxo

SJ was her most serious role huh? But yes i want to see her in a contemporary drama. Which is like opposite of Taew lol. I want to see something light from Taew but not overly comedy or maybe action.
Apparently :( Ronapee was.. well NM2 was another serious role of hers but eh the lakorn is never finished. :( Taew’s lakorn with Ter should be pretty comedy. I’m not sure about the OTT part but it seems more like a comedy, not romcom?

~

I honestly think Mint can do serious roles. She just needs to be given the plot and chance. I have faith pDa can groom her, and if given her a hot p’ek!! Hehe :)