Pairings which you fail to see what all the fuss is about

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’ll say physically speaking, Mark still looks best with Yaya, Mint Chalida, Taew and even with Mew ( although they didn’t pair up, his chemistry with Mew was so real in Raknakara). I cringe whenever I see a n’ek that could look like p’ek’s mom or big old sister. Lol. I fail to see the fuss about it. >.<

Ny—sometimes they look good sometimes they don’t. Maybe if they pair up less, more people will appreciate their time off and when they come back together, people will appreciate them more. Cuz, acting together all the time is not really helping them.

P

PrincessKarina

NY-so annoying to constantly pair up year after year. Uh now that these two are hearding towards their 30’s soon hopefully they will get pair less! Oh goodness! Can you imagine being in your 30’s and being a part of the industry for over a decade and only pair with a FEW different co-stars because you are always pair with your koojin? This might just be NY! Yaya needs to hurry and generate more chemistry with others not just with Nadech!

MK-similar to NY except I respect this pair a tad more because these two shows a bit more efforts in starring with others! Kim looks way more maturer for her age so she matches and generate a decent amount of chemistry with older p’eks like Aum A or Ananda!

JJ/Bella-I don’t get it. I don’t think Bella looks too old for JJ but I just think she’s such a stiff actress. Her face looks the same in many scenes! Uh not a fan sorry!

Boy/Margie-after their first lakorn I fail to see any chemistry really! Uh not a fan of facial hair Boy!

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

Ya, all the hypes , what for? Some don’t even match

Actually on a second, I’m kind curious now about ny’s status? Ahaha

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koojins couples rarely work in real life that's why I tend to not make a big deal out of it. Most couples are together because they bought into the image or simply for business purposes. Some may have genuine feelings in the beginning but eventually they get burnt out from being together all the time. Because it feels like they can never get away from work that's why once their career starts to slow down they drift away. They begin to look for their individuality and most would find someone else and settle down with.

P

PrincessKarina

I’d like to add Weir and Min. No comments but Min seems kind of desperate for him. She mentioned on an interview that her type/ideal guy is like Weir?! Lol! She has some scandalous news I don’t know about her any more! For him he’s kind of cute with a nice body but I’m still not into the facial hair features! :pancarta: But seriously I don’t see the fuss with these two!

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

I’d like to add Weir and Min. No comments but Min seems kind of desperate for him. She mentioned on an interview that her type/ideal guy is like Weir?! Lol! She has some scandalous news I don’t know about her anything! For him he’s kind of cute with a nice body but I’m still not into the facial hair features! :pancarta: But seriously I don’t see the fuss with these two!
Idk can’t ever get into weir he looks like a heavy smoker with bad wrinkles and skin... never found him appealing... actually I’ve never even bothered with him LOL ahahhhh

But yea, about min and him! Lol they were so cheesy together at one point cuz maybe they’re both esan and speak that dialect and flirt here and there lol but they were also a short term koojin lol hahaha

Idk— I don’t find them as relevant anymore lol, I like people that are more relevant at the moment lol :facepalm::p

P

PrincessKarina

I hope the koojin concept die down! It’s annoying and boring now. It’s old. Hopefully with actors and actresses born in the 2000 up they will do away with the koojin deals! It will be nice to see actors and actresses for their true talents. I miss those days! :p

xodxo

I hope the koojin concept die down! It’s annoying and boring now. It’s old. Hopefully with actors and actresses born in the 2000 up they will do away with the koojin deals! It will be nice to see actors and actresses for their true talents. I miss those days! :p
You know I think the koojin wave is slowly dying lol I think that besides actually dating, the koojin wave will diminish slowly, like vapor lol even some #1 koojin are losing interest in their own koojin lol so that goes to show eventually koojin will diminish....but the problem is ch3 will hopelessly continue to pair them at their ch3 anniversary events, that’s the problem. Lol I can already see ch3 selling koojin status on their March 10th anniversary event lol cuz they’re scared people will lose interest. So, maybe not, maybe koojin wave will never diminish entirely lol even if some koojin don’t give a f—k about it lol but ch3 is stupid like that for marketing them as a “pair” it’s really the stupid ch3’s way of making money to be honest. I think sometimes the channel has more control over the stars’ career more than themselves. It’s not a free-will world over there like in the US, or other democratic countries. The stars can’t dictate their own career, they’re being managed by the channel. Most of their income do come from the channel, unfortunately.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How about ch3 just don’t have the celebrations lol its too much if i was an actress I’d hate doing it especially outside wearing the layers of ugly clothing that ch3 makes them wear.

I’m not usually one to not like a couple if nang’ek is too old. My favorite pairing is KA although everyone mentioned Anne looks older lol.

I seriously hope the koojin concept dies out too, i feel like back then it wasn’t this crazy. They all just worked together and became buddies but never dated or pretend to date, always professional. I hope one day ch3 will be like the koreans lol it’s gonna help their stars in the long run. As for Na, i’m disappointed. He was very big and seems like he would have a big fc all to himself if in the beginning he wasn’t glued to working with Yaya. He’s still popular but if he don’t hurry his fame is gonna decline as soon as the koojin brand NY dies out.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Not a hater, but I don't understand the pairing of Kim and Mark. Also, not sure if they're a thing too but not feeling Toomtam and View. Dang, I can name a list of couples but I really need to go work. I still enjoy a majority of Thai Lakorns, and this is all that matters right?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
NY-so annoying to constantly pair up year after year. Uh now that these two are hearding towards their 30’s soon hopefully they will get pair less! Oh goodness! Can you imagine being in your 30’s and being a part of the industry for over a decade and only pair with a FEW different co-stars because you are always pair with your koojin? This might just be NY! Yaya needs to hurry and generate more chemistry with others not just with Nadech!

MK-similar to NY except I respect this pair a tad more because these two shows a bit more efforts in starring with others! Kim looks way more maturer for her age so she matches and generate a decent amount of chemistry with older p’eks like Aum A or Ananda!

JJ/Bella-I don’t get it. I don’t think Bella looks too old for JJ but I just think she’s such a stiff actress. Her face looks the same in many scenes! Uh not a fan sorry!

Boy/Margie-after their first lakorn I fail to see any chemistry really! Uh not a fan of facial hair Boy!
Same if I had to choose I’d choose MK.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Push-Jui, mainly cause of Push, his face looks like it can break anytime, why do I feel like he has more foundation on than Jui too now I'm kinda over Jui.

Nadech and Yaya - I don't know i wanna watch their new lakorns cause Nadech is great in comedy and he looks hecka hot as the bodyguard but like I get a icky/cringe feeling from them. Tbh I think my problem is as soon as they date or as soon as I think they're dating, it turns me off. I like Nadech with anyone, he can make it work but I don't know with Yaya it's just boring, yucky, and plain.

Mark and Kim - Same as NY since they dated I snapped right out of my MK phase lol. I miss Kimmy on screen but I might have to pass on Kom Faek. I can't deal with the whole having a relationship and working together.

JJ and Bella - I really really really tried to watch this couple, i mean they aren't dating and they aren't heavily promoted but I just don't see a spark. I'm sorry i don't think JJ's acting skills matches Bella's. JJ's face look the same in every lakorn, sometimes I just think he's just being JJ instead of his character. He'll be his character then stiffens up back to regular James Ji

Mark and Mint - 2 people who can't act just doesn't work.

Esther-Sean I did like this couple, they were cute but I find myself slowly shifting my attention to Gypsy and Jes instead. I don't think SeanEst should've been koojins. It was more of the good script rather cause in LR they were cute but no where else.

Yaya and JJ - Yaya's not the best when it comes to working with other p'eks, she can't seem to have any explosive chemistry with anyone, both plain. I really tried to watch their lakorn. JJ is also the same as Yaya, although I don't see sparks in both NY and JB, there was still more chemistry when they are with their koojins than each other.

Mark and Yaya - Although I do like them together, i think I like them together more physically than chemistry wise. In another way they remind me of Sean and Esther. They shouldn't have put Toey and Louis in KC, they over shunned them in acting and I started wondering if it would be better if they were the stars instead, if it was just Nycha and Masu, lol MY would've been the winning pair.

Kim and JJ - They're obviously not a couple where they have lots of fans but I thought I'd add them just so i didn't look too bias haha JK I have to say they didn't have anything interesting with their romance and when Kim was "seducing" him in the beginning, I forgot what was going on cause they were so extremely boring, I was more focused on her ugly wardrobe. Then half way I was interested in just Kim.

LMAO. I love how you say "turns me off."

xodxo

Not a hater, but I don't understand the pairing of Kim and Mark.
I never get the hype either Kimmy looks so old next to Mark that there is literally no physical chemistry. And she’s very thick too, next to him she’s his size

@AnnTfan you should be happy Kimmys working with Tik J and Mario next two years. I don’t care for Kim, sometimes I just feel really bad for her that she bigger and older than most of her guy coworkers.

Yea, no hate either but just stating the obvious truth. A lot of koojins are mismatched though to be honest.

Bella looks old, is way older than JJ
Pope looks like a father figure next to Mew lol
NY— I really don’t think they match at all, I have not been impressed by their onscreen chemistry. Nada! Yaya impresses in KC, anything else I’m like Meh....Nadech while I think looks so good and chemistry wise with Mew inTRKJ. It was just a “do sabai” happy Lakorn!

That’s why I really like it when they switch people up, not get stuck with the same person for a decade lol I don’t care if they want to date, go ahead and date outside of work, it’s nobodys business but when it’s work, keep it professional by convincing us you’re an actor, not just there to keep us up with you’re dating life lol

BUT ultimately I don’t blame these damn koojins, their thai fans and society love that, it is what is shipping them like that. The people with the koojin are most successful and popular stars. The fans go crazy with them like most. Lol

Good luck to dating koojins. May they last and succeed! Lol :p

@AnnTfan you mentioned you snapped right out of your MK phase LOL I was never hardcore but only more of a Mark fan lol but I’m pretty sure that VERY soon I’m gonna be snapping right out of Mark lmaooooo cuz I just don’t care for his dating life anymore... or koojin I never cared! But if ch3 STILL even bothers to pair them up again and if the script sucks like usual, holy water, I’m gonna stop following them both completely and even probably boycott Mark LOL

Last edited: