Pairings which you fail to see what all the fuss is about

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Curious to know what pairings people aren't jumping on board with. 

James Ji and Bella - I think they look awkward together. He's super baby faced and Bella looks older than her age; together they look like older sister/younger brother. I don't really see the chemistry either.

Push and Jui - I don't see that spark everyone else sees. I saw them in Fun Fueng and they were blah to me. Their storyline was cute but I'm not feeling them as a pairing; somehow I am not convinced. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Jiranee look very comfortable with eachother even off screen. Idk on screen cos I have not watched their lakorn yet :p
Push Jui - I liked them in FF but now I feel they are overrated

xxgreen27

sarNie Egg
Kelly...OM said:
Yaya & Nadech....it feels like every other lakorn they do is with each other. They are cute together but overly overrated as a pair or sometimes trying too hard.

I agree with you. They're a very adorable pair but they are pair together way too much.

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Curious to know what pairings people aren't jumping on board with. 

James Ji and Bella - I think they look awkward together. He's super baby faced and Bella looks older than her age; together they look like older sister/younger brother. I don't really see the chemistry either.

Well... As a a Jiranee shipper, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but while I do agree that Bella definitely looks older than James Ji, it's the way he smiles when he's with her, and vise versa, that makes it cute. Like what Step said, they look very comfortable with each other. So I guess it translates to them looking like brother and sister. (Actually, to be perfectly blunt, there are times when Bella is actually "mothering" him even, like when she wipes his sweat or admonishes him for his clumsiness. Heck, he even called her "mae").  Perhaps it was the story of the lakorn that they were in (i.e. Khun Chai Puttipat) that kind of brought in the "romance" factor. They say appreciation of people's acting is subjective. Perhaps I just felt the connection that's why I shipped them. haha. I just felt that there was something in the way they look at each other that made it work. 

As for pairings... well.... I think the only thing I watched where I totally saw no chemistry whatsoever is Khu Kam movie with Nadech and Richy. But that's kind of obvious and undebatable I think. And the actual fuss is about them completely not having chemistry at all. hahaha. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish it was not Richy with Nadech :p when I saw the trailer, I did not think she was the N'ek lol Nadech is too handsome and talented for her :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Jiranee but sadly, I don't follow them enough. However, James has the best sizzling chemistry with Bella. Appearances, yes, they both aren't that compatible due to the reasons stated above such as Bella looking older than her age and then James possessing a baby face, but if you watch BTS of magazine covers or random clips, like OMG! The electricfying eyes and sparks James sends to Bella, whether consciously or unconsciously, are explosive like he's about to eat her up, if you know what I mean. Haha. I don't know but personally, not only is James most comfortable around Bella, but she's able to pull out the lust and passion from James, which is something you can't pretend or act. Bella supposedly has a lot of sex appeal, in which she does, but she in particular seems to pull the strings of Jame's attention and affection perfectly versus all of the other female costars. I mean, Yaya has a certain degree of sex appeal too, but she and James? Oh, boy. Their chemistry had no heartbeat. :coverlaf: Same thing with James and Mai Davika, no chemistry.

Physically, James and Patricia match but man, their BTS of their magazine was so lifeless and boring.

I really liked Khun Chai Puttipat, so I understand the hype about these two. I'm waiting to watch their upcoming lakorn next.

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I don't know but personally, not only is James most comfortable around Bella, but she's able to pull out the lust and passion from James, which is something you can't pretend or act. Bella supposedly has a lot of sex appeal, in which she does, but she in particular seems to pull the strings of Jame's attention and affection perfectly versus all of the other female costars. 

HAHAHAHA I never thought of it that way but :scratchhead2: .... wahahahaha! LUST AND PASSION! hahaha I guess you may have a point right there.  :pervie:  :lol:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Boy and Mint, I was excited for them and then it just went downhill from there. And their paired up again! Well I hope it's better than last time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy and Mint didn't have the fuss as a couple. Their first lakorn didn't do that good. Channel 3 has the syndrome of a "if the first time doesn't work, we'll try it the 2nd..3rd" hoping for a different result.

Boy and Mint doesn't have that romantic chemistry. They are better suited as friends.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mario and Taew - I completed Rising Sun 1 only for Mario. Taew's character was so annoying. She cries in every scene. She does not deserve Soryo for being a coward (thats what I felt about her character). Mario and Taew NO chemistry  :shrug: They are 1 of the boring on screen couple for me.
Push and Gypso - Noo I'm still not able to tolerate that Gypso girl  :arrg: I quit that drama for 4 ep. Later some said it was going good, so tried watching it but quit again. Her smile, talk, walk, hair is more than annoying lol
Push and Jeab -   :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:
James Ji, Taew - Its too early to judge them but I think JJ is too cute and baby face for Taew. When Taew had no chemistry with Mario, how can you expect it with JJ?? :shrug:  :shrug:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
James Ji and Taew ? Have they got paired in a lakorn ? I see noone making a fuss about them nor Boy and Mint. I don't see the fuss about jes and Gypsy I don't find him attractive at all !

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Mark/Kim - I don't really get any special feeling when watching them on screen and if I had to choose, I think Kim has the best chemistry with Ananda. 
Mike/Bow - They're cute and are well matched since they're on the same level of attractiveness and acting abilities, in my opinion but that's about it. They're rather really annoying off screen with their koo jin promotion overload when they haven't even proved much on screen chemistry yet. 

I know a lot of people would say NY but I won't jump on the bandwagon because although it's tiresome to see them stuck to the hip all the time, I think they do have the best chemistry together both on and off screen and their real life interactions come off the most genuine to me of all the pairings out there. They just need to lay it off a notch and differentiate between their professional work and private life. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mario and Taew, I've tried to watch their lakorns but it was very bland. I actually only like taew in one lakorn with one p'ek and that was Aum Atichart.
Mark and Mint, i mean they're not as big now but before I never understood it, their first lakorn was very boring and the acting of mint was very bad, she has improved but its not as believable as the other actresses, she's kind of like Taew and Aff, she suits weak n'eks more instead of the bratty kinds. I was more hype for her and Alex.
James Ji and Bella, ehhh in KCP the way they look at each other is not believable. Or the way he looks at her. I see no spark. More in Punch and James Ji

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mark and Kim for me. I like Kim, but I don't like Mark well I mean I'm just not a fan? I honestly don't see any chemistry between him and Kim. I wonder how they are even Koo jin. They have so many lakorns together, but none of them oooze chemistry. Kim has chemistry with almost all of her leading guys, but for some reason just not with Mark? I wish I could see her with Nadech more though! I remember the first time I caught sparks between these two. I know this probably is sick because they portrayed brother and sister, but in Duang Jai Akkanee the scene where Nam had returned and she was cleaning up Akkanee's wounds and they were in the hospital room and he was asking her questions about how she was (so much chemistry it made me sick because they were supposed to be bro and sis lol).

Son and Patricia, really? 
Son and Vill, really? 

(All mostly because of Son, I mean does anyone consider anything this guy is in acting? I get more feels watching the side characters) 

There is more I just can't think of it. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I don't know if I'm biased or not but the way how Kim cried in Raeng Pradthana is different from how she cried in other lakorns. Even until now, I haven't seen those type of tears. I felt as if in Raeng Pradthana, she had so much inner emotions like they were real towards Nadech. That was when I began liking her as an actress. I really saw her as Kratae, not Kim. I wish to see Nadech and Kim again.