Paid to surf

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
ok so basicaly my friend told me about getting easy cash from just being on the net.
And i thought hey great idea and just wanted to share it with you guys.
basically all your doing is just going on the net go to their website join for FREE and then go to earn money page and then just click on the thing saying click here to start. and then it pays you for the hours you have been on the page. They pay up to 25 dolls a month

anywayz this is the website http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=tharnthip <------ my referral link so you can join there and help me get some more cash too lolz (having compition with friend to see who gets more money lolz :loool: :loool:

noungning

Heartless
lol omg! hahahah

well i take surveys and get paid but it's like very long and boring kinda surverys. well i get paid $ type on the system but it's more like points and i trade it in for stuff. i'm gotten 1000 flying miles at northwest, i'm almost going for my other 1000 miles.

some is real, some is fake... well the one that i take is referred from my miles club so it's real lol. and i just need 25000 miles for a free ticket... man just 10 more years, i can wait :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
Dood...those DO work!!!

OMG! I left my computer on one night after I got back from class, and I looked at my screen and it was like freaking over $400!!! I was like, "OH shietzzz!" I couldn't believe it!!! I refreshed my page just to make sure I wasn't blind!!

So I refreshed,

Nameless

N i n j a
lol i thought this thread was talkin' about surfing the waves, not the net. haven't checked this out until today.

mud man, u sure you weren't visiting them xxx sites?!

Muddie Murda

smile...
mud man, u sure you weren't visiting them xxx sites?!
Dood man! I let the site go on it's own. Cuz u know, once u start the 'program' it goes to different sites on its own, and clicks to a new one on its own. So I leave it on when I go to class. And sometimes when I get back, and get my comp off the screen saver, A XXX is shown on those surfing sites! Omggg i was like WTFF! DID MY ROOMMATE SEE THIS!?!?!?!? OMGGG I HOPE NOT! She'd think i was a sicko for realz. Haha

lol mud... um do u really want the site or is this a publicity stunt? :p
No I do really want it. Hahahahah :D There's got to be a referel thingy, link me to it. I wanna see what you do. I want travel miles! :eek:

But actually, re-reading it, you're in a travel club. You travel...I....don't. HAHAHAHA I'm so sad. :(

noungning

Heartless
lol with the travel thing... well you can just shop or something to collect miles or fly also, but this site is like i said, answer surveys to get money to trade for miles, after u collect enough miles u'll get a free ticket. lol yeah i travel but i need to have 60k miles to get a free international ticket... :( it sucks!! well you can get a ticket for domestic at 25k, from saving my miles from traveling and answering surverys, i'm almost there for a free domestic ticket, but i rather keep on saving. lol...

well here's the site, i don't think u need to be referred, but yes i was referred...but i also signed up like normal it wasn't like a referral sign up kinda thing. http://www.e-rewards.com/

enjoy haha...:p

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ DARVIL! SHE'S SPAMMING!!

hahaha jk :D Thanks ning!! Don't think I can register...cuz account number? wth? haha i don't know it. :D I never traveled before. THanks though!

noungning

Heartless
lol does it ask for ur accont #?

well if it does, just sign up for a miles club... it's free

who do u want to fly with? pick an airline and sign up for a free miles club. then that will be ur miles account # lol.