Pah Loke Bunterng

SARY

sarNie Egg
I LOVE YUI!!! Unfortunately the industry is unappreciative of her acting skills/potential. I hope she fares better this year with more lakorn line-ups. What does she have to do, show more skin? Do mor R-Scenes? LOL.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love yui too but ch7 has so much great actress. i wish she has more lakorn in 2009. go yui!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yui looks super gorgeous and prettyyy in here [: I'm not gonna watch this lakorn though, Doesn't look promising =/ I'm just waiting for the OST 'cause Yui sounds so good, I love her voice :D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Wow when did this even air huh?
i need to go check it out..
it true..
latley both of these been hainv sukish lakron..
which both are really get

fanny

sarNie Adult
i agree ch.7 doesnt promote yui as much as other ch.7 n'ek which i think she has more skill and more prettier than other actress. i like to see her in lakorn like revenge or slap/kiss lakorn.

Iya

sarNie Adult
credits arnasfanclub/ Noiki @ Spicy

yui paddling her boat and singing......

arnas trying to cath up with her

:eek: ! I haven't seen Yui and Arnus since Basack Ork...they look so beautiful in here. Is this lakorn ones that takes place in the country?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
she havent got any lakorn because i think she was in some suing issue wasn't she? I think she was suing some magazine company?? Don't take my word for it though but if it is true I think the big boss was letting that die down before they give her lakorn. She's slowly settling back in. I need to go watch this lakorn too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
anyone have the songs to this lakorn yet? i really want yuis song! i love her goddess voice :)

max

sarNie Elites
I random found the teaser to this lakorn, and it actually looks very good. I love these type of lakorns. I noticed that there have been 40+ episodes aired already. Is this lakorn any good? Please let me know!

max

sarNie Elites
Wow, I really like that song that Yui sings. I did not know that she could sing this well! Does anybody have it by the way? It is called: Jark Jai...Tee Chun Mee