Pah Loke Bunterng

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes Aiko AKA Spam Queen LOL I'm tlaking to u hehe.
hahaha lol.. im not the spam queen lol..its actually jaofar baubau .. im actually the spammin prince lol.. because princess is khun ying sala n the king is rr but she is busy for the time being xp lol.. n so that makes me the prince xp lol..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha lol.. im not the spam queen lol..its actually jaofar baubau .. im actually the spammin prince lol.. because princess is khun ying sala n the king is rr but she is busy for the time being xp lol.. n so that makes me the prince xp lol..
Well....ur my spam queen :) luv u lots!!!!!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits arnasfanclub/ Noiki @ Spicy

yui paddling her boat and singing......

arnas trying to cath up with her

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh what!? Yui & Arnus are having a lakorn together!? :eek: Man am I late on the news!

Ohhhh I can't wait to watch them! Love them in Kra tai long Jun :wub: Arnus is hott & Yui's sexy! :D

Thanks for sharing the pictures Ana!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh i love the song that yui sang on the teaser...her and arnas look so cute...finally they reunite.....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yui is so pretty!!! the teaser is hilarious, the part when this girl punch this man, hilarious, the cycle :loool: i'm glad aou panu is not the p'ek! heartbreaking to see him paired up with beautifuls neks :lmao:
thanks god, it seems he won't pair up with my lovely kwan soon!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I miss Yui soo much XD I hope she'll play in a prime time lakorn soon >.<

As for this lakorn... I don't think I'll watch it coz I just can't stand Arnas... I've never been able to go further than the 3rd ep for any of his lakorn... I like Au Panu way better ^^