Pah Loke Bunterng

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yui and Anas reunited :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo:

News credit to Noiki, Shampoo, Natty, and Mai @ Spicy forum :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
boy you are fast ana....
after i read this at spicy, i rushed to get here and bam you made it already but oh wells

ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooooooooooo happpy as welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, Arnus need to star with someone different for a change. He's been starring with the same actresses for so long. This is I guess, their third lakorns. Sorry, but not really a fan of Yui, her eyes is too big, and she tends to have a long, manly neck. At first I thought she was a man cuz I saw a bump in her movie with Mos, but I guess wrong. I find her plain lookin, and not N'ake material judging also from her acting. But her personality is cool.

P.S. Sorry to offend any fans....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Dang, Arnus need to star with someone different for a change. He's been starring with the same actresses for so long. This is I guess, their third lakorns. Sorry, but not really a fan of Yui, her eyes is too big, and she tends to have a long, manly neck. At first I thought she was a man cuz I saw a bump in her movie with Mos, but I guess wrong. I find her plain lookin, and not N'ake material judging also from her acting. But her personality is cool.

P.S. Sorry to offend any fans....
she's actually a really good actress, but she has been given sucky roles =[ i admit her pass lakorns were sucky..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
why is yui doing lakrons with her same pr'ek i want her to do with some other diffrent one like cee s and boy p.................but i'm glad to see yui agian....hope its good.....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Glad they have another lakorn together, hopefully this one will have good storyline. Yui is a great actress and she is pretty, glad to see her again.

sunisa

so happy that they have a new lakorn together.i love Yui and Arnas.does anyone know the storyline of this lakorn yet?

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE YUI AND ARNUS :wub: :wub: I WISH THEY WOULD PARTNER HER UP WITH DIFFERENT P'EK AFTER THIS LAKORN WITH ARNUS. I HOPE THIS IS A SLAP AND KISS LAKORN, IF NOT I HOPE IT HAS A GOOD STORY LINE. BUT YEAH YEAH YEAH :yahoo: :spin:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
finally she has a handsome peak pairing up with her for ages

Vanida

Save World Save Life
is this remake? i know a old lakorn where they sing beside mon ruk loog thoon dam i miss old lakorn back thens