P' Toon Bodyslam's Cross Country Charity Run

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Was anyone obsessively following this run, like I was? It is set to end on Christmas Day. He earned most admired person of 2017.

Goal was 2190 KM
700,000,000 Baht (21,378,000 USD)

Thus far, the amount earned is 1,000,426,009.39 Bath (30,554,720.57 USD).

One of Bodyslam's most popular song, and a cover version by various superstars

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been seeing this on IG, but didn’t know what’s it for. A lot of celebrities have also joined him. He deserves the recognition and blessed his soul for doing something amazing like this.

sarNie Adult
It's Kaokonlakao. https://www.facebook.com/kaokonlakao/
https://www.kaokonlakao.com/

news article about it here: https://www.bangkokpost.com/lifesty...oon-body-slam-to-run-2-191km-for-11-hospitals

The goal was to raise 600 Million Baht (if i'm not mistaken. I'm probably wrong. I always mess up numbers) for funding of hospital equipment for public hospitals in Thailand and his goal was to run from one point to the other point in Thailand. A lot of celebrities joined in the run, to raise awareness, and also to help Toon Bodyslam with the selfies - see when he was running around in the country, a lot of people would stop him to praise him and encourage him, give him the money wreaths and all that, and of course there were enthusiastic ones that stopped him for selfies and whatnot, so the celebrity guests helped in keeping him on focus and diverting the attention of the fans so Toon can get some rest.

it was so sad, the poor guy got so injured in the whole process but he still kept running and accommodating all the fans and actually going out of his way to give respect to elders in the countryside who wanted to see him. Like there are pics of him with his feet bleeding and all that but he still kept on moving forward with this project. So it's really admirable and I am glad he raised more than his goal.

on a sidenote, Bella and Weir ran together, twice for this... so you know. Kudos to Toon for raising money and awareness for Bangkok Hospitals and also awareness and acceptance for the romance between Bella and Weir hahaha!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
His goal was 700 million baht. He was actually hospitalized at one point I think with a muscle infection and doctors told him to stop running for a bit and take a break, but eventually he resumed. The weird thing is I've seen some negative feedback on this and I was like, whyyy??? Lol. This was an amazing project and makes me so proud that there are people like this. Whether they are silent givers or open givers, they are all the fuel to humanity.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been watching bits and pieces and think it was really cool. Had no idea he was dating Koy either.

Why is there controversy? It's the same idea as all the charity runs like the 5K, 10K runs for a specific cause. But this guy took it upon himself as a one-man machine and ran through the entire country right? Super cool. The amount of physical and mental will that took is insane. And all for charity. That's a big heart.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His goal was 700 million baht. He was actually hospitalized at one point I think with a muscle infection and doctors told him to stop running for a bit and take a break, but eventually he resumed. The weird thing is I've seen some negative feedback on this and I was like, whyyy??? Lol. This was an amazing project and makes me so proud that there are people like this. Whether they are silent givers or open givers, they are all the fuel to humanity.
Those who criticized are those who couldn't be bothered with going out there and doing something good for mankind.

He truly is amazing. Miss his singing :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Those who criticized are those who couldn't be bothered with going out there and doing something good for mankind.

He truly is amazing. Miss his singing :(
Bodyslam is having a new album next year! Man, I wish I lived in Thailand, I want to go to G19! The music video for it was damn amazing.

I wish Da was in it though =/