p o o p y m p a n g < 3 R A N D O M I S I T Y

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
hi sarnies! welcome to my thread... i know i have this other thread but the images didn't work so here's another thread.. well, im just gonna show all the graphics i made so far... i know that im not so good but please still enjoy.... if you would like a request, i would be glad to make one (non-animated)... ... thank you and enjoy!

POSTERS i made long time ago... (i haven't made posters for the longest so i suck now)

BANNERS i made

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh MY! these r so hot! do u mind if i used ur por and namfon one? if u don't allow it its okay!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
LOoove ur artworks. so beautiful especially the jao sao ban rai one. The others are also very pretty and outstanding. can't wait to see more of ur future artworks. :) :) :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks hun! I think u need to teach me how to use photoshop. i suck at it. i just dl it today and i am so confused as to where to start!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
hehe! thanks for the comments guys.. my internet server is down, so i won't be able to do any graphics... ill try to post them as soon as i start on some... thanks..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Good Job Poopympang u should be proud of your artworks because they r really pretty!!!! I like all of them and i think that they are so unique and cute!!!! You are so good at this and continue to make more because I will be waiting to see what you are going to make next. Whatever you are going to make I bet it will be pretty!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I like your artwork they are nice. Oh and by the way thanks again for letting me use the por and namfon one on my myspace. I can't wait to see more. :)