p' mam, p'por t is here in fresno!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
my sister who doesnt care about thai actors nor watch their movies got to the talk to p'mam and p'por...not even fair. i didn't even know they were there on the day i went and had to leave fresno to come back to work...she texted me about meeting them but didn't take pics because she didn't want to...OMG! I WAS SOOO MAD! I WANT TO TAKE HER PLACE!

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
my sister who doesnt care about thai actors nor watch their movies got to the talk to p'mam and p'por...not even fair. i didn't even know they were there on the day i went and had to leave fresno to come back to work...she texted me about meeting them but didn't take pics because she didn't want to...OMG! I WAS SOOO MAD! I WANT TO TAKE HER PLACE!
omg i wanna take her place too. lol i so wanted a professional photo with him. because my memory card won't upload on the computer and i wore my glasses. So por looks hot while i look so nerdy. lol of course por is going to be always way more good looking than me but i wanted to look my best in a photo with him. I also want a prettier looking autograph. cause he wrote with nothing behind it and even though i can see his name clearly, i think he would write me a better one. lol ahh i am still so bummed. but hopefully i can have a redo when if i go see him in concert. hopefully. i don't know he may have to many thai fans. plus i don't want seem too fangirly.

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
OMG there were so many people in line, but I think my heart stopped beating for a few seconds when I saw P' Por. He was so cute and much more handsome in person that I didn't even know what to say to him. Anyways I got a studio pic with him and I bought his shirt too...Meeting him today still feels like a dream :)...

i know he was so handsome and cute i couldn't even look at him that long. he was so nice too. i wish i could have gotten a professional photo with him. i wasn't prepared for his handsomeness and niceness. I wasn't a huge fan. I just liked his acting because he is so funny on screen. Now his characters are annoying to me. lol cause Por is so nice. I can't believe they said that I just missed him today. but oh well met him on monday.

maijune

SarNie Adult
you guys are right...p'por is actually more handsome and cuter in person..when i first saw him on monday at the hmong new year i was shocked because i didn't think he was this cute..i was so happy because i've got to take pictures with him and p'mam...p'mam was still so pretty too.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
For those who want to go to the LA show..pm me. My friend is selling tickets. $25.00 each..She will reserve for you but you need to be 100% sure you are going.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sadly, I can't attend. I really really really wanted to see P'Por too. Please, if anyone from here goes, ask him if he has any other plans for the US? When is he leaving? I'm heart broken having to miss this event but I really couldn't untie myself from prior obligations. Have fun guys!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy New Year!!! Hope you have a great time and don't forget to share your experiences and photos with us!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm at the concert right now n jintara is seriously so pretty n young in person. Por is so handsome in person too. I'm so mad at my camera for not being able to capture good pix but I got a good video clip of P'Por singing.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
[/img]

I'm glad I figured out how to post pix here. The date is suppose to be 11/31/2011 but my stupid camera was somehow set to the year 2007. Anyways, I had a really great time over there. I got his autograph backstage on my T-Shirt, and two of my photos, and on my calendar that I bought from them. P'Por is so nice to give me a hug before I left.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwwww!!! You're so lucky!! I wish I got that chance too.

Khun Mam is so beautiful! Por looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

myx

sArNieZ
i was there almost the whole day on monday the 26th but i didn't know they were there. I stop by their booth to buy some snacks and got a ch.3 calendar. the thai dude in the picture asked me if i wanted to buy some coffee, but i said i didn't. there were a bunch of girls screaming and yelling beside me but i had no idea what's going on. that's what i get for not coming to asianfuse for a while. if i did i could've seen them. too bad for me i didn't know they were there or paying attention to my surrounding. :cry1: