p' mam, p'por t is here in fresno!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg I just took a picture with p'por and p'mam jintara. P'por look so much cuter in person. Screammmmmmm! Man I almost fainted when he came into the Booth. And his English is so cute. Lol...I was talking to p'mam and ask her why they didn't bring nadech, and she said that he is very busy. I did the best I can to speak in Thai. And I did pretty good. Lol...this year new year is the best. They were both so nice and sweet. And p'por just hug me out of no where. I was blushing the whole time. I took my desktop calendar, and he sign it for me too. And I was third to take picture with them. My friends went before me. Today is the happiest day of my life!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They both will only be here today! They are flying back home tonight. I hope you can catch them on time! Good luck!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm so mad! I just got home from the New Year and then I saw this wth! LOL ahhh I want to cry so bad now! I want to see him and take pictures with him too. Hopefully he's still here tomorrow! Oh god please! Hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ no he wont be here tomorrow ja. I ask when they were leaving and p'mam told me they were leaving tonight! If I were you ill go back and take pictures with him. Its the only chance you're get. Runnnnnnn!!! Lol...

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Sighs I'm so freaken happy I was able to see them and take pictures with them. I definitely agreed that P'Por looks hotter in real life. The picture does not do him justice! Ahaha so happy!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh!!! I am so jealous!!!!!! I want to see por t!!!! Man, why cant i be there at fresno!!! Damn, my parents we was planning to go to fresno this year for hny but we decided not to!! I am so not happy now! Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I could have seen him! Her too!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pictures please. Too bad I am 3 1/2 hours away from Fresno. And I am super busy. =( Anyways I wouldn't know where to go anyways. Is it like some kind of concert?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Mannn you could have come. P'por was so handsome. I could get my eyes off him. He kept staring at me to! He probably think I'm some kind of weird girl or something. Lol...but, a hug and another hug and another hug from him was totally fabulous! I'm telling you, p'por was so nice and sweet. Gentleman is the word that I'm looking for! And p'mam jintara was so beautiful. She looks so young for her age. She was also very nice. Funny cause I was speaking to her in Thai! Just all of the easy ones. But she understand everything I said to her. She was like, you can speak Thai to. Me: just a little. Easy ones only, I'm still learning. P'mam: that very good! But the conversation was in Thai! I loveher so much. When I was about to take picture with her, she just hug me. In my head I was like, awwwww she is so nice! Same with p'por, I didn't think he was gonna put his arms around me but he did! I was blushing that whole time. Seeing them today was one of the most wonderful thing in the world!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ it's the Hmong international new years ja. There was so many girls there, but sadly my friend and I was first in line. That's why we got to talk to p'por and p'mam jintara. The other only got to take picture with them! I was so happy to get to talk to them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lucky you. I would love to meet Por but I just couldn't leave. Today we sort of celebrated Christmas with my immediate family because we have like 3 family Christmas we went to the last two days, so we did one for just my family: mom, dad, sisters, brothers and my two nephews.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ MY, in a situation like that, I don't think I can pick. But ill do both, just have to manage my time. But I'm happy that you got to spend some time with your family! Merry late Christmas.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I have family in Fresno, too bad I couldn't drive over though! I would love to see them! Aww Por sounds like a sweetheart :) glad you got to meet them!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad. I drove 3 1/2 hr over there n didn't catch a glimpse of them. Did they leaved early bc I got there around 4 n was running around like crazy looking for them. I even asked people around but so sad that nobody knew they were there. At least I got some food. I'm on the road with my bf driving home right now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^omg are you serious. That sucks Mannn. You could have keep looking cause I don't think they left yet! I was there until that time, and they were still there!

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
OMFG!!! R U F***** I WAS AT THE NEWYEAR!! AND NOW IM WAY BACK HOME WHICH IS 5 HRS.. FRM FRESNO : (
no wonder i had this feeling.. that there was something big...going on.. OMfg OMG OMG OMG.. so it was just a one day thing for them? are they planning to be somewhere else in the UNITED STATES?
Omg. I AM DEFIANTLY GOING NEXTYEAR!! AND WHY DIDNT THEY SPREAD THE WORDS!!!!! :(((

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^hahaha your so funny! Mannnn I'm guessing alot of people don't know that they were there. But yes it was just a one day thing. I was talking to p'mam jintara and she told me that they are leaving home tonight! And if you were watching Hmong TV yesterday night then you wouldn't have missed them. And they had poster up too. But it was really fun meeting them.

Ill post up pictures when I get to a lap top or a computer. I'm just using my phone so I can't post up any pictures. Both the picture I took with p'por and p'mam jintara is very nice. I love it! I also bought a T-shirt with p'por picture on it, and he signed it for me. And he also sign my desktop calendar, it was specially sign by him. He wrote my name and his on it! He is just to adorable!