Overrated Actress

judyp

sarNie Adult
if u get a popular lakorn..u become over -rated @ 1 point or another
yeah. i think everyone becomes overrated at one point.

i may be a little biased because i adore her, but i don't think janie's overrated. she doesn't even have that many lakorn. she'll have like no more than 2 a year. ill admit that shes not best actress. but shes definitely not horrible. i personally don't think she has taken on roles that proves her abilities. the thing with janie is that she tends to be in these romantic/comedy with the same bratty & stubborn roles. i want to see her in a more dramatic role..something like tang pahn khammatape.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
1ST I LOVE KOB! AND YES I MIGHT HAVE TO SAY KOB now.............! then is was the it ACTRESS though fosho.

I know she has done previous lakorn that are good too... but lately the acting with crying and stuff iono kob seems to do great with comedy roles though she just comes very natural but iono now days kobs crying in lakorn are just aaaaahh... no pretty and sometimes it looks like she tries to hard iono it doens't come naturally and i just don't feel her......

2ND
PANCAKE
! YES VERY MUCH SHE'S A ALRIGHT ACTRESS SHE'S NOT SUPERB! GOTTA SAY SHE'S PRETTY THOUGH

3RD POO>>>>>>>>>> I GUESS... SHE'S DOING ALOT BETTER NOW BUT THEY SAID BEFORE THAT SHE CAN POSSIBLE REPLACE AUM HAHAH THAT'S FUNNY AUM'S A GREAT ACTRESS THOUGH... LATELY I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING HER ACTING THOUGH I DON'T KNOW IS IT JUST ME?

GOOD EXAMPLE OF A GREAT ACTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOON DEFINATELY I LIKE HER ACTNG VERY MUCH AND CAN FEEL HER ACTING VERY MUCH EHEHEHHEEHHE

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i say Cee S is overrated too.. he use to be kool.. but now i'm tired of seeing his face everywhere..
he is not over rated but i am getting tire of seeing his lakorn. it was benja keta kwam ruk that got my attention on him.

1. Ann Thong. = I'm so tired of seeing her that I can't stand watching her recent lakorn with Ken even when Ken is my number one p ek. She always play the same or similar role over and over --> stubborn, spoil, bullied by the p ek
bullied by the pra ek--> that is every nang ek. lmao

1. they have been in this business for a long time
2. they are great actress, they could back that up
3. they are getting older and the producer dont promote their lakorn as much as the newbies which is unfair
4. just because they are every where just means their hard working and passionate about what they do, they give it 110%
5. the industries need them
i wouldn't say they are overrated lol, it really depends if you like the person or not that is where the opinion is most strong, come on if someone is criticizing the person you like of course that is bound to happen, that is what makes the world go around. lol.

people are just eating there own words which include me at times.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
1. Ann Thong. = I'm so tired of seeing her that I can't stand watching her recent lakorn with Ken even when Ken is my number one p ek. She always play the same or similar role over and over --> stubborn, spoil, bullied by the p ek
when ann played in song naree
and samee tee tra she was not your typical n'ek so saying that" she plays the same or similar role over and over---> stubborn,spoil bullied by p'ek would totally throw comment out the window

i wouldn't say they are overrated lol, it really depends if you like the person or not that is where the opinion is most strong, come on if someone is criticizing the person you like of course that is bound to happen, that is what makes the world go around. lol.

my whole point ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when ann played in song naree
and samee tee tra she was not your typical n'ek so saying that" she plays the same or similar role over and over---> stubborn,spoil bullied by p'ek would totally throw comment out the window
my whole point ;)
i agree.. still luv anne .. n others.. ateam rocks.. xp lol..

Katerine

Butterfly123
hmm overrated actress. aum is not a overrated actress as she now only taking 1-2 lakorns a year :(
Pancake is one she starting to pea me off with her pancake face (soz to pacake fans)
pinky is one but still love her :p
Noon is one and her roles are annoying that goes to kob to they uses to be really god but now arnt :p
umm Pat she has way to many out this year but i'll still watch to a point
umm... who else hmm Aff ever since jrl she going to have like lots of lakorns out :(
but i want to see more off tangmo, cheer (even though she has 3 out/ coming ot but only 1 she is n'ek), Matt, Vicky, both benzs, joy s and umm cant think but there are lots

fun

Expired Sarnie
he is not over rated but i am getting tire of seeing his lakorn. it was benja keta kwam ruk that got my attention on him.

LOL so true, took the words out of my mouth.

yeah. i think everyone becomes overrated at one point.

i may be a little biased because i adore her, but i don't think janie's overrated. she doesn't even have that many lakorn. she'll have like no more than 2 a year. ill admit that shes not best actress. but shes definitely not horrible. i personally don't think she has taken on roles that proves her abilities. the thing with janie is that she tends to be in these romantic/comedy with the same bratty & stubborn roles. i want to see her in a more dramatic role..something like tang pahn khammatape.
i'm not too much of a fan of janie's but i don't think she's overrated either...i think she's a genuinely good actress, especially in comedies...she excels in comedies...:)

Pat naprapa or something like that.... Poo praiya and Kob (particularly her singing)

-_-
poo praiya isn't all that overrated at all, in my opinion...everyone knows her acting isn't all that good and she's barely had any lakorns within the past year or so...

True, Poo hasn't been having lakorns until recently. Janie isn't overrated, I don't see her everywhere you know, just once in a while. As for Pinky, she's been flooded with news, but right now, she'll have to stay in the "I don't know zone", unless you talk about Pinky & Aum as a couple. Aum is starting to get on my nerves. He's such a stalker...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I say. PAT N. & POO P. & yes, KOB S are wayyyy too overratted. -_________-''

I would love to see more NAMFON P definately!
Noon W. & Janie T. are fine where they are =) they deserve it! HAHA!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
NAMFON P<----Dont really like her voice...hehehhehe...
BENZ P<----Cant stand her..
KWAN<-----oOooH noOoO...SHE cant act...dont kill me haha

LOL, why post twice? Anyhow, I don't think Kwan is overrated. I'm not talking about who you do not like the acting of na. Anyhow, Kwan seems right where she is. She is not overrated, cause she recieves about the same amount of roles like Pinky, Noon, etc. Those who exceed over the newbie lakorn list (like newbies have 3- lakorns a year) are called overrated.

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL, why post twice? Anyhow, I don't think Kwan is overrated. I'm not talking about who you do not like the acting of na. Anyhow, Kwan seems right where she is. She is not overrated, cause she recieves about the same amount of roles like Pinky, Noon, etc. Those who exceed over the newbie lakorn list (like newbies have 3- lakorns a year) are called overrated.
Hmm I think overated is when celebrities get way more attention then they should be getting. Such as.....Film who can't sing for shizzle, gets so much attention from fans and media and RS is promoting him like crazy (music wise, I haven't seen his lakorn to judge is acting). :D That....is overated.

NAMFON P<----Dont really like her voice...hehehhehe...
BENZ P<----Cant stand her..
KWAN<-----oOooH noOoO...SHE cant act...dont kill me haha
as much as i don't like namfon p. either, i don't really think that she's overrated at all...i don't really see her in all that many lakorns, or anywhere else in the media or entertainment circle, for that matter... :huh:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

2. Pancake = I would have to agree with everyone that Pancake's acting isn't that great. I can't feel the chemistry between her and her p ek
Ann T does a superb job in lakorns. especially in SaMee Tee Tra with Au. She was independent in that lakorn & stood up for what she believe in.

as for pancake, i haven't seen any of her lakorns, i've seen previews of her lakorns & i don't feel the chemistry.

Janie T is kool. she might not be the best actress or the prettiest but i just love watching her lakorn.

Kwan is overrated. she's everywhere. i'm kinda annoyed by her.. her voice... omg...