Overrated Actress

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aum P. Can't watch her stuff (I've attempted and couldn't finish. Least I tried so now I can make an opinion. :p)

How about actor? LOL I would say Rome.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i would say.....

noon w
aump p
pinky
pancake
jenie

so many lakorns within a year....aump kind of slows down since last year but i still think she is overrated....

judyp

sarNie Adult
i love aum p. i think shes hot & sassy. but now that i think about it, shes a bit overrated. shes not that great of an actress; shes not horrible but just okay. maybe her lakorn just hasn't been all that great. i couldn't even finish her lakorn with por that aired last year. it was kind of annoying.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
1. Ann Thong. = I'm so tired of seeing her that I can't stand watching her recent lakorn with Ken even when Ken is my number one p ek. She always play the same or similar role over and over --> stubborn, spoil, bullied by the p ek

2. Pancake = I would have to agree with everyone that Pancake's acting isn't that great. I can't feel the chemistry between her and her p ek

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
PANCAKE!!!! n hmmmm ... janie ?? she okay.. everyone else... i like xp lol.. n yes i would luv to see more of tangmo rita etc.. more often.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I totally agree with your choice...I mean I know that she won from the thai supermodel, but she has been given way too much lakorn and her acting ain't all that. Which made other n'ek in the same company have less lakorn. I don't think she's all that. Not try to offend any of her fans, but that's what I think of her.
i agree...!! xp ..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i would have disagree with most people saying that ann and kob are overrated because there not

1. they have been in this business for a long time
2. they are great actress, they could back that up
3. they are getting older and the producer dont promote their lakorn as much as the newbies which is unfair
4. just because they are every where just means their hard working and passionate about what they do, they give it 110%
5. the industries need them

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Pancake-she has atleast 3 or more lakorns line up each year..
Kwan U.-I still can't force myself to watch her lakorns even though she's playing opposite of my favorit actors..they way she talk is sooo annoying and her hairstyles in the lakorns is just ugly...
Pinky-Same goes to her..the bang that she has rite now is totally ugly on her...

Kob should be overrated(not much of her fan) becuz eversince she played DaoPraSook she progressed as the years gone by..she developed her acting ablility well and she always give it all she got...as u watched her lakorns, she protrayed it really well..but sometimes it becomes annoying...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with your choice...I mean I know that she won from the thai supermodel, but she has been given way too much lakorn and her acting ain't all that. Which made other n'ek in the same company have less lakorn. I don't think she's all that. Not try to offend any of her fans, but that's what I think of her.
3rd ur opinon her acting is all that great she plays a rich girl all the time

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i would have disagree with most people saying that ann and kob are overrated because there not

1. they have been in this business for a long time
2. they are great actress, they could back that up
3. they are getting older and the producer dont promote their lakorn as much as the newbies which is unfair
4. just because they are every where just means their hard working and passionate about what they do, they give it 110%
5. the industries need them
I have to agree with you iluvnumandoil, I don't think anne and kob are over-rated. In fact they are the best actresses in the industry. just my opinion though ;)

^_^ Agreed na, Ann & Kob are like the "Jao Mae", how can someone say that? Jeez, they aren't seen EVERYWHERE, unlike Pancake na. When I turn on the TV, I see her. Her face gives me nightmares. Honestly, she can go fry anywhere she wants.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ Agreed na, Ann & Kob are like the "Jao Mae", how can someone say that? Jeez, they aren't seen EVERYWHERE, unlike Pancake na. When I turn on the TV, I see her. Her face gives me nightmares. Honestly, she can go fry anywhere she wants.

Hehe I agree with you! ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some overrated actress that I think would be:

Pat
Pancake
Aff

Some overrated actors that I think would be:

Rome
Por T.
Cee
Weir

I see so far are them they keep having lakorn line up one after another….(no offend to any of their fans)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree with ur opinion on kob s max.....
i think noon w is overatted....i never really like any of her lakorns except for rahut raissiya...that's it...
---i think they both r good actress but somehow i don't seem to really like their skills...

"Like their skills." LOL, that seems funny na. I think that those two have great skills, just maybe you don't luike their style?

Anyway, I can't believe a Pancake lover hasn't stumbled here yet and protected her. That's a weird jump...