Overrated Actress

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
If by overrated, you mean they're everywhere, i would say aff and pancake.... sorry and no offense to their fans, but i dont think these two can act if their life depended on it and their acting is horrible.... they fit more the nang rai role than anything.... me n my mom always rant about how aff got lucky she got a part in such a good movie (JLR) or else she'd still be in the minor roles and we didnt even watch that version cuz of her... instead we dug thru our old videotapes and rewatched the ning and jon nuvo one.... hehe

if by overrated we mean they get too much credit for their acting.... i would say:
Aff
Pancake
Kwan
Pinky (even though i think shes cute)
yard
sirita (she is especially annoying in her most recent one with mart)
kob (i used to really like her in the old days.... but her more recent ones have been bad and she didnt do that great of a job in them)

i cant comment on cheer, tangmo and a couple of others cuz i havent really watched their movies ( i prefer lakorns with the older actresses)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm....I would have to say....definately Pancake and Pinky. They seem to have so many lakorns while other actress don't seem to have that many. I just can't get myself to like them either...I haven't watched any of their lakorns yet. I would have to disagreed about Kob and Ann....and Kwan. Kob and Ann have been in the business for so long and they are great actresses and I don't really hear much about them anymore. As for Kwan....well, it doesn't seem like she's going to get many roles this year so you can't say that she's overrated. Aum P., I would definately say she's overrated....don't see her much lately but I can't really get myself to like her either and haven't really finished any of her lakorns....I don't think she's really that pretty and don't like her acting either ( find it kind of annoying).

"Pinky", having too many lakorns? Uh, she doesn't have ANY at the moment na, no filming whatsoever. The only one with the most lakorns is Pancake, AKA Miss Flatty :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I don't think aff is overrated... she's not everywhere and she didn't ahve lakorns coming like crazy... lol i think aff is good at acting AND IF A N'EK CAN BE A N'RAI SHE'S GOOD AT ACTING LOL... HAHA EXAMPLE: JOY R. LOL NAD NOON W. HAHAHA .

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i say...
pancake - definately! i start watching her lakorns and then i dont finish them, dont like her acting
pinky - just never really liked her acting
kwan - crap roles and lakorns
noon w - she may be talented acting-wise but she does boring lakorns

nina07

sarNie Adult
FIRST OF ALL, PANCAKE ! MiSS FLATTYKiNS ..hahaha umm..no matter how many lakorns she does, in every single one of them, she's always RICH...and she's always like living in mansions and is always stubborn..i dont think she could act...no offense to pancake fans though..i mean some people actually like her face flat...i mean c'mon weir deserves better....but oh wellz...thats just my opinion haha no offense..so please dont give me bad comments if you think my opinion is sooo different from yours haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
well i thought "mae ai sa eun" and "rahut rissaya" with noon were some of t her best lakrons AUSA have you not seent those? those in my opinion are the best lakrons hahaha well "MAE AI SA EUN" I MEAN HAHAHAH

Buri

sarNie Egg
i have to agree with pplz here regarding Pancake. She's not even all that though i must say she have a supermodel figure. jealous of her height but her talent is nowhere near alrite. I've try to watch her lakorn but i can't seem to like her.

I don't think Kob is overrated becuz she have been in the entertainment for sooo long and still gain fans love and attention meaning she's doing something awesome.

Aff is somewat overrated by one lakorn. JLR would make any ch. 3 actress popular..and Aff just got lucky. I just think fan went crazy for her in the lakorn and her looks. she's beautiful but why just now that fans make a big deal on it. she've been in other lakorns and pplz give her no attention.

btw, Noon W. is not overrated...her acting is super great. she just happen to get the not so great scripts.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Kob is overrated becuz she have been in the entertainment for sooo long and still gain fans love and attention meaning she's doing something awesome.

Aff is somewat overrated by one lakorn. JLR would make any ch. 3 actress popular..and Aff just got lucky. I just think fan went crazy for her in the lakorn and her looks. she's beautiful but why just now that fans make a big deal on it. she've been in other lakorns and pplz give her no attention.
i agree on that about aff by that one lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
actually, aff is already good on her lakorn and movie.
JLR make her big just like how it did on Umm too ..
so to say as her been overrate is not right.
She work her butt off to get where she is.
she been in the entertainment for quite awhile na.
and she deserve the fame that she have now.
and it's not her beauty that define the whole her
her work ethic and her nature is what make fan like her.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
actually, aff is already good on her lakorn and movie.
JLR make her big just like how it did on Umm too ..
so to say as her been overrate is not right.
She work her butt off to get where she is.
she been in the entertainment for quite awhile na.
and she deserve the fame that she have now.
and it's not her beauty that define the whole her
her work ethic and her nature is what make fan like her.
DITTO!!! HAHAHA....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
WELL THAT'S TRUE TOO... BUT I MEAN I LOVE KOB AND ALL BUT GOSH SHE GETS VOTES LIKE CRAZY FOR POLE THINGYS AND SUCH AND LIKE SAI SAWAAD AND THOUGHT THAT LAKRON SUCKED AND IT GOT HIGH RATING IF I'M WRONG LOL SAME WITH NANG TARD I MEAN I KNOW IT'S MY OWN OPINON ON THIS BUT I MEAN KOB'S OLDER LAKRONS WERE SO GOOD... .AND I KNOW SHE DOES HAVE THE POTENTIAL BUT SHE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO SHOW THAT AS OF NOWWW WHICH SUCKS.

I REALLY HOPE KOB WILL GET BETTER ROLES IN THE FUTURE! HER ROLES BEEN SUCKING OR IF NOT THE ROLE THE LAKORN DOES LOL. MY FAV. LAKRON OF KOB IS DAO PRA SOOK AND DANG SAWAN SARB SO FAR.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
well i thought "mae ai sa eun" and "rahut rissaya" with noon were some of t her best lakrons AUSA have you not seent those? those in my opinion are the best lakrons hahaha well "MAE AI SA EUN" I MEAN HAHAHAH
yer i have seen rahut rissaya, that pleng fah ??? (lakorn with chakrit) and even duay rang hang ruk they were good havent had a chance to see mai ai sa ern yets, i actually wacthed them from start to finish... but the boring ones dat i meant was that fah rajarung dao with por, the 2 with oil (uurrgghh), and the one with cee

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well i think in my opinion, Aump P is a bit overated, i still liked her because she's pretty and her acting is ok, but not as good as you can put it in the A+ actress (her acting doesn't really catch my attention/interest and i found it boring and couldn't finish them) like kob, noon w. and Ann. Again i disagree that some have said that kob, noon and Ann are overated. They are very talented and great actress.

i haven't watch any of Pancake's lakorns so i can't comment on it but she doesn't catch my attention anyway.
i think Pat is overated, her acting isn't that great and she's not pretty but cute lol and it seems that she is every where.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yer i have seen rahut rissaya, that pleng fah ??? (lakorn with chakrit) and even duay rang hang ruk they were good havent had a chance to see mai ai sa ern yets, i actually wacthed them from start to finish... but the boring ones dat i meant was that fah rajarung dao with por, the 2 with oil (uurrgghh), and the one with cee
i agree with you on that, pleng fah lom dao (noon with chakrit) was very good and mai ai sa ern too which you should watch. Her acting was so great in those lakorns, but the two lakorns she did with oil were very boring which i couldn't finish the second one. it seems that lately she hadn't given a good role/lakorn to play lol which is ashame because i really enjoy her acting and beauty.

^^ All actresses if given the right genre and role will become a hot hit star. It's just about the timing and chemistry (unless, of course, the n'eak is just plain UGLY <_< ).

Those who have been in the Entertainment Business for a long time DESERVE the attention they're getting, since they've got to fight for what they want to get there. For those who are just "newbies" and taking over, those people got no respect whatsover. Those people are just rude :eek: