Over The Rainbow

Kelly

:w000t: Any body else in love with this DRAMA...I'm currently watchin it and omg, Fany is too hott not to watch this drama for ehe...I'm so glad a face like his had made it to drama's lol. I remember I use to complain that he and Brian should be in drama's and now omg :wub:

Here's a Pic

choua_lee

sarNie Egg
well i saw ep. 1 with subs but i couldn't read it cause it was in blue and there was something on the screen that was blue too! lol...well where are you currently watching this movie? with english subbs?

Kelly

:D You guys can Dl it from here! Jus look for the thread!

http://www.heavenly-sent.net/forum/index.php?

It's basically about young peeps struggling to be singers....Fany plays a famous singer in the drama...then it also revolves around the other characters......I think its an interesting drama lol....as of now we rella dun know which character is going to end up with which yet! It's still kinda complicated! But I rella like this drama its good b/c Fany is in it lol....and u can also see a sneak peack of Brain in the drama too eheh in episode 6. There's more on it at soompi so if u want u can go there too lol.

And yea...Fany is one of the main character!

Kelly

True but youtube dun got it all up....I think it only have it up till epi. 6 or so...I was watchin it on there too ehe!

Kelly

Penny said:
why would i DL it when i can just watch yours kelly? :p
[post="166361"][/post]​
True, But I'm so in love with it I'ma order it when it comes out on DVD lol...so yeps u can borrow that...b/c all the things I dl I jus watch n delete aaha!

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
I like this series, although it lacks romance. But Rsx (one of the guy of fly to the Sky) is fine. Dance moves are hot in this series too. I would recommend you to watch it because the story is not draggy and long and it is very interesting.

gs

Sexy Back
love this series and i like the song that rex sing close to the ending the song that he wrote very good and the dance move are awsome