over rated on screen couple

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Pancake<----I do not like her at all for some reason...haha..never ever watch any of her lakorn before..Weirs tooo hawt to be pair up with her...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Couples who overrated?.. definitely

Kob/Stefan..
Kob/Vee..
Ann/ Ken..
Aff/Aum.. I see them everywhere like ..how annoying
Captain/ Aom- love Captain , but can't stand Aom Phiyada with him

dhan9

sarNie Adult
couples that are too overated are

1. pat and por
2. Aum and Aff
3. Ken and Ann

hmm i think that all from the top of my head, can't think of other right now.

couples that are too overated are

1. pat and por
2. Aum and Aff
3. Ken and Ann

hmm i think that all from the top of my head, can't think of other right now.
i agree on pat and por... can't comment on aum and aff, since it seems like i'm the only one who didn't watch their lakorn...lol...

ken and ann...i don't think that they're overrated...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i think some couples are overrated for the fact that ppl just love them together soo much..such as
anne and ken
Aff and aum
ritaa and rome
etc...lol...not gonna lie...i love all those pairings up there

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i think some couples are overrated for the fact that ppl just love them together soo much..such as
anne and ken
Aff and aum
ritaa and rome
etc...lol...not gonna lie...i love all those pairings up there

Awww i totally agree...I love the ATeam, they rock!

I actually like all three couples...I don't mind seeing them in lakorns together...of course i am totally biased too :lol:

^^ Aren't we all, Raiya? BTW, how about real life couples? Who do you seem as overrated?

Aum & Pinky God, can't believe I'm saying this keke maybe it's because I don't like Aum, he's suck a stalker to Pinky. These two are making it in the news, and big. Everyday, there is new news about them.

Pancake & Vier Uh, Vier's ok, but I can't stand Pancake. When there was news about Vier & Pinky, she acted all "I don't care." but when she is talking for interviews about just the two of them, it gets too cliche. These guys are too, making it big.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
1. por and pat, don't match at all, both look like siblings.
2. ann and ken, ann too old for ken, never liked the pair
3. aum and aff- don't go together, aff has a very annoying voice
4. kob and num- never liked the pairing from the very start
5. oil and aump- aump too old looking for oil, oil too good for her

moilee

sarNie Adult
Overrate couples....Pinky/Aum & Aff/Aum ('cause I don't like him), Ann/Ken (she likes him too much...she needs to realize that he's already taken), Kob/Stefan (she needs to act with challenge actors and not new actors), and Pat/Por (too much with them..not a fan of Por).

tinah

sarNie Coma
for aum/aff to be that popular is only normal cuz jlr did became a BIG HIT and they are a new onscreen couple so its not a unusual for them to be more out there

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Overrate couples....Pinky/Aum & Aff/Aum ('cause I don't like him), Ann/Ken (she likes him too much...she needs to realize that he's already taken), Kob/Stefan (she needs to act with challenge actors and not new actors), and Pat/Por (too much with them..not a fan of Por).
omg...i agree...she does like him too much...but i'm pretty sure all of us Anne/Ken fans are hoping for them to end up together STILL hahaah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
for aum/aff to be that popular is only normal cuz jlr did became a BIG HIT and they are a new onscreen couple so its not a unusual for them to be more out there
lol.. i know.. ATEAM rocks.. ^_________________^

sirena

sarNie Adult
pancake

>.<

im so sorry i really dnt noe i just dnt like her

even first time i heard abt her and seeing her pic i just get the feeling like i wont like her haha