Our love will go on & on (Short story)

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Hope you guys will like this one. Didn't have time to make it longer. Maybe next time i'll make it longer. Thanks you to everyone who reads my ff. I really appreciate it.

Our love will go on & on​

Characters
Donut manasanan punlerdwongsakul: A 22 year old woman, who feels so upset, with her life. Ever, since her break up with nutt nattapong dechapanya, she felt as if her world was crashed down. Everyday, after school, she would be at a deserted park. It was the only place that she can properly, think at & the only place where she tries to make up her mind. Being by the lake she lets her feelings out. She would scream, talk & cry. One day, she was walking to a café, from school, & saw a boy, working there. She looked through the window, more & smiled, & found him really cute. Not knowing why, she just felt better.

Dan worrawech danuwong: A 24 year old man, who'd his heart broken, by his first girlfriend. At first, he was upset, but as time passed, he didn’t mind, as much ever, since he saw her. He one day, followed her. He observed her & as time passed, he realized how much she’s been smiling, when he sees her. With that, he smiles too, with her without her knowing.​

Chapter 1​
“She’s here.” Dan whispered, so happily. Dan peeked out from the bushes to get a better view of her. He frowned, when he saw her on her knees again, staring out into the open lake. He can tell that she took a deep breath, & gave out a big, yet sad sigh. He can just imagine her pouting, right now, ‘I wonder, what you’re thinking, about.’ He thought, “P'nutt, why?” Dan heard her say in a crying voice, “I loved you so, much. You promised to be with me forever.” Dan frowned, when he heard her sob, “Donut, you’re so weak. He’s not worth it. Forget about him, you stupid idiot!” “You’re not an idiot!” Dan said, out loud. His eyes widened as he hid behind the bush. Donut, stood up, “Who’s there?” She asked. There was no response. Nothing was heard but the wind, softly blowing, “Whoever, you're...thank you.” She whispered, softly & walked away. Dan watched her leave. He raised an eyebrow once; he stood up, “What did she say?” He asked himself, & walked back to his place. It was now, the next day, when donut, finally finished her class for the day. She took in the fresh air, & felt her stomach growl. Donut, curled her loose hair, behind her ear, & walked to a nearby, café. She looked out the window of the café, to see if it was crowded or not. Once, she did she saw one of the cutest guys, there ever. Donut, felt herself blushing, as a smile, crept up her face. She hesitated, on whether; she should go inside or not. Already, being at the entrance she'd no choice, but to just go in. Suddenly, she was greeted by him, “Hello there. My name's Dan worrawech danuwong & I'll be your waiter.” Dan said, shyly. Donut shyly smiled back, “Oh...um, you can sit here, near the window.” “Thank you.” She said, quietly & read the menu, “Um, I’ll be back in a few.” Donut nodded, & took out her book that needs to be read for a book report. After reading about 7 pages, she can smell food that’s placed in front of her. Her eyes left the book, as she looked up to see Dan, “Oh, thank you.” She said, “No problem. Just call me if you want anything, alright.” Dan said, “Alright.” She paid & exited the café. Like everyday, she would walk down to the lake, “Dan, film said, you can go.” Said note, one of the waiters, “Oh, ok. Bye.” Said Dan, “Peace.” Dan chuckled, & walked out of the café. He headed to the park hoping he would see her again. He checked the time, with widened eyes & soon, sprinted to the park, ‘I hope, she’s still, there.’ He thought. Being about a yard away, Dan caught his breath. He then, walked behind the bushes he usually, hides in. He took a peek & smiled, to see her. He smiled, to not only because of her, but to also, see her genuine smile, ‘She’s smiling.’ He thought, ‘What a really beautiful smile, she has.’ Days had passed, since then. When donut, walks home from school, she would head to the cafe, & hides behind a tree that faces the café, to see Dan, working. Secretly, she would watch him work. Donut, loves the way, he smiles, flashing his deep dimples & she loves it that he’s able to make customers comfortable, around him. She sighed, dreamingly & watched him even more. Dan looked out the window, which made her hide completely, hoping she wouldn’t get caught, “Weird. I thought someone was behind a tree.” Dan mumbled to himself. Quickly, donut walked away, so that he doesn’t turn to the window again. A few days had passed, & all Dan, has seen was her smile. He kept wondering, why donut, kept smiling, all of a sudden, though. Did she find someone new? Did she move on already? Those two questions really did kill him. He heard her giving out a small giggle, “Such a beautiful smile & beautiful voice.” Dan said, & remembered, how he served her in the café, “Man, I was such a dork!” “Who’s there?” He heard you call. His eyes widened as he quickly, covered his mouth, “Come out. I heard you.” Dan soon heard footsteps coming closer. His heart was beating fast, as he knew, that he can’t walk anywhere else, “W...Who're you?” His eyes widened. Dan, looked up to see her in front of him again, “Y...Your the waiter.” Dan, stood up & gave donut, a smile, “Well, I’m glad, to see that you remembered, me.” Dan said, with a small laugh. She smiled, along with him, “So, you’re the stalker.” She said. Dan’s eyes, widened “H...How did you know?” Dan asked, “I heard someone here, a couple of weeks ago.” Donut replied, “I guess, it was you. I’ve been hearing the bushes too, you know.” Dan just looked down feeling so embarrassed, “Thank you.” “For what?” Dan asked, so confused, “For watching me. I better, go. Nice meeting you again, Dan. Bye.” Dan watched her leave & he then, gave a late wave, “Bye.” With donut’s new routine, she would end up watching Dan, at the café, & Dan, will accompany her at the park, “You know...” Dan started off, “I'd noticed you behind a tree near my work place.” Her eyes widened, “I guess, you’re my stalker.” Donut blushed & embarrassedly nodded, “Why?” “I don't know.” She answered, “Why did you stalk me?” “I don't know.” He answered the same with a smile. His smile, just made her smile, too “Did you just have an urge to see what I do?” “Did you?” She asked, not answering his question, “Yup.” “Then, I did, too.” It was silent, for the two of them. Neither of them said a word since they don’t even know what to say to each other, “Donut.” Dan called. She faced him wondering, on what he wants to say. Slowly, he looked at her & became off guard, from her big, curious, brown eyes, “What is it?” She replied. Donut’s eyes, widened when she saw Dan, leaning in very slowly, towards her face. She felt paralyzed, & didn’t even know what to do. What should she do? Move? Push him away? Scream? Talk? Lean in with him? Naturally, she just closed her eyes waiting, for her action. An electric jolt shot down their backs. Dan, slowly cupped her faced & gently, kissed her. The two, had never felt like this before even when they were with their first love. They both loved it which had them made their kiss, deeper. When they ran out of breath, Dan & donut slowly pulled away, catching their breath. The two blushed & smiled, once they slowly, made eye contact, “Sorry.” They both said, at the same moment. They looked at each other again, & chuckled, “I loved it.” Donut blurted. Dan looked at her. She looked at him & gave him a sweet smile that made him melt inside, “I love you.” Dan said. She looked at him with big eyes, “I promise you, I’ll make our love last forever. On & on our love will go.” With that, she quickly, hugged him, “I love you, too.”

The end​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
short, simple but beautiful!!! i just love ur dan n dount fics.
update me on more XD