Our Dirty Little Secret || Aum & Aff ||

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Four:​

Setting: "Nampan Kitchen:"

Rome was behind a wall listening to the maids chit chat.

Mali: "Suay did you hear about Khun Rita?"
Suay: "What gossip did you hear today at the market?"
Mali: "What do you mean gossip? I was chatting with my sister, she told me about
Khun Rita and Khun Sittichai."
Suay: "Don't say anything or we'll get into trouble."
Mali: "(ignores her comment) I feel so bad for Khun Rita, it's good that Khun Rome is not
here to hear any of this." She waits to see if Suay protests, "P'Wipa told me that even now
Khun Rita still has no kids, she and Sittichai never shared a bed once. He always goes out
to drink, sometimes he comes home and beats her. (Rome's heart drop, "beat her?") Khun P'Wipa
also said to me that she has some bruise around her arms, she never wears anything to reveal
them."
Suay: "If it was that bad, why doesn't she just divorce him then?"
Mali: "She can't, he won't sign the papers."
Suay: (Outrage)"Does her parents know?"
Mali: "Yes."
Suay: (Drops her knive in disbelief)"And they are going to let their daughter get beaten!"
Mali: "Suay, they are proud people, if their daughters were to divorce, it would put shame on their family."
Suay: "People put too much pride on themselves, the poor girl could die any minute."
Mali: "P'Wipa told me that there were times, Khun Rita fainted out of nowhere, a couple times in the kitchen but she told P'Wipa to not say anything."
Suay: "I feel so bad for her, let's make her some desserts after this and visit her."
Mali: "Yes."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Four Continued:

Aelan finished her round up work and retreated back to the maid house. Today was hard work for a normal hi-so girl like her, it was probably midnight when she was approaching her chamber. She was a Laotion citizen until they captured her here to work in the Major General's home, she was scared for her life.
Kaew: "Aelan!" She turned.
Aelan: "Yes?"
Kaew: "You will open the gates for Master Chanarong tonight."
Aelan: "But it is getting late and..." Kaew gave her disgusting look and slapped her face. They didn't like foreigners around here. Aelan didn't like to wait up she knew the General hated her guts. Tonight was an oddly cold, a breeze was felt. She waited by the gates for the master to arrive, she saw flashing lights and quickly opened the gates for him. Never had she got this job, she heard he was a heartless man whose words were like poison. He entered and she closed it, Chanarong hated coming home, there were at least ten maidens in the house always waiting for either him or Harit to come home. That's usually why Harit liked to patrol the night and forget about the girls back home. Their mother wanted to find the perfect daughter-in-law. Aelan went to greet him, that was what was expected,

Aelan: "Good night,....sir"
Chanarong: "...." Suddenly he heard nine voice shouting.
(All at once)
Kulap: "P'Chan are you home!?" She came racing out with nine other girls following.(The annoying one.)
Phueng: "P'Chan!" She ran to his side and hang onto him. (The slut.)
Pakpao: "Khun P'Chan how was your day?" (The competitive one.)
Phailin: "I made you some soup come inside and eat some." (The annoying one.)
Kanya:"No try mine" She pushes Phailin. (The competitive one.)
Isra: "Khun Chan I'm sure you are tired today I'll give you a massage."
Tola:"No one wants your massage he'd prefer my ointments." (The competitive one.)
Thurian: "I don't think Khun Chan wants your rough hands touching him anyways." (The stalker)
Sukhon: "Good one Thurian." (Thurian's follower)
Tasanee: "P'Chan welcome back home." She was the politest of all, her parents forced her to come and compete for either boys affection.
Chanarong: "I am sick of you guys, you are worthless women who sell yourself like some prostitutes."
Mrs.Wattanapanit: "Chanarong! You get in the house now and apologize to these ladies."
Chanarong: "(Gives her a look) I will not say sorry to these women who stay up late and not go home, what is wrong with you women? I dispise people who sell their selves." He looked at Aelan, she had terrified eyes, he went over to grabbed her writst and dragged her to his room.
Mrs.Wattanapanit: "Chanarong! Where are you going? Come back here." They ran after him.
All the girls screamed except Tasanee she excused herself and went home. Chanarong locked his room and pushed Aelan to his door, he waited to see if his mother was coming, footsteps were heard and he made his move. Chanarong move close to Aelan brushing her hair and slightly moving his lips down her neck, she tried to push him,

Aelan: "Khun Chan whhat are you doing?"
Chanarong: "Come on, what do you think I am doing?"
Aelan: "Please don't do this to me."
Chanarong: (He whispered into her ears) "Tell me in details what I am doing to you right now....then I'll stop." He wanted to interigate his mother and the other girls. Chan ran his hands down her waist and started to unbutton her shirt.
Aelan: "Please stop...(she stutters) un...un..."
Chanarong: "Un- what?" By now he could tell they were listening close pressing their ears against the door.
Aelan: "Un...un...unbuttoning my shirt." They screamed so loud the whole country probably heard.
Kanya: "Khun Pa! Tell them to come out right now! She is a foreigner, a maid, a worthless nothing!"
Mrs.Wattanapanit: "What do you want me to do? They are...they are in there with the door locked, I don't want to....to barge in when they are....UGH!" She locked herself in her room so ashamed of her sons acts. The other girls went back home, there was still Harit but Kanya, Tola, and Thurian wouldn't give up they wanted Chanarong and wouldn't stop at anything.

Chanarong waited to hear if they were gone and backed from Aelan. She felt herself let out a sigh of relief.

Chanarong: "Don't think I was going to do anything to you."
Aelan: "I'm going back to my chamber now." she heads for the door
Chanarong: "Wait. (She stops) Don't go out, I have another plan, tonight and every night from now on you will sleep in my room." Her eyes widen.
Aelan: "No, I can not do that sir."
Chanarong: "Why? If you are my "Wife" they wouldn't dare go anything. Besides I can see the rage in my mother, or you rather go back to being a maid and have everyone treat you worse than before." She thought about it, "Fine."
Chanarong: "Good, you will sleep on the couch."

-------------------------

Flashback:
Rayli came back home earlier she had fainted, she knew that it was for sure....a baby...she was pregnant. The docter confirmed it, she was two months along.

Mrs.Jensen: "Rayli honey come here." Her mouth had a wide smile on. "Sweetheart, I am just so happy to tell you that your P'Ratana is getting married to Khun Mongkut later this year." Rayli felt her heart stop, Mongkut? But he...he told her....
Rayli: "That's great mom." She smiled back at her mother. "I'm going to rest now."
Mrs.Jensen: "Go ahead sweetheart, I am just so excited." Rayli ran upstairs and shut the door behind her, she cried, he lied to her, he took away her virtue than left her to take responsibility. Niran was right he was a player and he scored her. She touched her stomach and rubbed her child. "Honey don't worry I won't let us suffer." A couple days later Mongkut and Ratana were in the living room deciding on their wedding theme. Niran came in, Mrs.Jensen was sitting in the right chair, everyone greeted him. Niran smiled back and went down by Mrs.Jensen and paid his respect then he asked her for Rayli's hand. She was overjoyed and jumped up, Niran was a lawyer and to have such a son-in-law, first she was getting a p'ek and now a lawyer! Mongkut was surprised, what?! Rayli was his, they shared something special. Ratana just smirked now that Rayli had someone Mongkut will stop bothering her. Rayli asked to be excused and went into the kitchen.

Mongkut: "Rayli..." he hugged her and sniffed in her scent. She backed away,
Rayli: "What are you doing?"
Mongkut: "Why do you want to marry him, are you jealous?" He smiled. She tried to hold back her tears and said confidently, "No, I'm happy for my sister and you. Please stop bothering me."
Mongkut: "Come one Rayli you knew this wasn't going to work out,us, I need to do this for my career and Ratana is the one to help me." Everyone loved them on screen they were the perfect couple. So it was all about him, he was a selfish man and she was a fool to fall for him. Rayli step out of the room.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Five:

Soriya put on her black outfit, pulled her hair back and put on her mask. Another night out wouldn't be so bad tomorrow was going to be terrible the drive to Hua Hin, masquerade....she didn't want to think about it. Soriya retrived her house keys and sneaked out the window. She knew Kiet and Sakda were patrolling the streets tonight, they were always fun to play with. Sakda was the fat short one and Kiet the tall skinny one, somethings they had in common, stupid and scared of specters. She gathered some rocks and hid behind a bush, they came strolling,

Kiet: "Sakda, do you think if I gain muscles the ladies will like me more?" (He tries to flex)
Sakda: "Man who cares if you have a nice body, it's your position in the war the ladies like."
Kiet: "Of course a pig like you would say that."
Sakda: "HEY!" Soriya threw a stone and hit Kiet's head.
Kiet: "What was that?" He felt his head. She threw another at Kiet, "OUCH!" They look back to see if there was anyone, Kiet: "Sa...sa...Sak....do..do you see anything?"
Sakda: "No...no..."
Kiet: "Okay....it's...probably nothing..."
Soriya: (She tried to make her voice ghost-like) "KIET! SAKDA! I come for your soul!"
Both: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Help me mommy!!!!" She laugh so hard, these too were too easy.
Harit: "Having fun." She stop immeditely. "Come out if you aren't a coward."
She wasn't scared of him, Soriya got out of her hiding area.
Harit: "Well we meet again, strager lady." She remembered what he had touched something in her roared and she wanted to cut off his hands. Soriya didn't say anything, tonight was cold like the other, a breeze swoooped by it was soundless. Harit took a step forward and she one back, "Scared? You know you aren't suppose to be out this late. If I reveal who you are, you and your family will pay a big fine."
Soriya: "You are trying to threaten me? I'm not scared, money wise I'm ready to pay anytime."
Harit: "So you are a spoiled brat I see, that's why you dare come out here at night."
Soriya: "I'm not some brat you are talking about, you pervert, how dare you insult me." She still had a few rocks in her right hand and she aimed them towards his knees, Harit fell down and she ran for it.

Harit: "Hey! You! Come back here. Damn it!" She was out of sight, how was she able to escape so fast? He didn't even see her moves, she was sneaky! Soriya didn't go anywhere she hid behind a tree and waited for the man to leave and went back inside the house.

Rita was in the kitchen, today Suay and Mali brought over some bakings, they acted somewhat weird and fragile towards her. Sittichai came in drunk, she didn't ask any questions and started to leave.

Sittichai: "What huh? You disgusted of me?"
Rita: "No."
Sittichai: "Then why leave so soon?"
Rita: "I'm going to bed now."
Sittichai: "Wait there you stupid bi***!" He grabbed onto her hair, "Where do you think you are going? I didn't say you could leave yet."
Rita: "Ouch! Khun Chai, let go of me right now!"
Sittichai: "No, I won't you worthless wh***! Don't order me around!" He slapped her and beated her down senselessly. Rita was in pain and cried. Wipa came in to check on Rita and saw Sittichai beating Rita. She panicked,

Wipa: "Khun Sittichai! Please stop." She moved him from Rita. She was on the ground crying.
Sittichai left for his room. Wipa leaned Rita on the wall for support.

Rita: "Khun Wipa, I can't take it anymore." She hugged Wipa. "Wipa, I want it to end."
Wipa: "Don't worry Khun Rita I'll help you."

Tawaschai was in his office, it was dark, just hours ago Sansanee told him that she was going to be engaged to a rich man that she was done with him. How could she be so heartless? He didn't know what to do now, he reached for the gun he kept handy in his top drawer and pulled the trigger.

Harit decide to visit Tawaschai, it's been a long time. He opened the door, "Why is it dark?" He turned on the light and saw in front Tawaschai in a pile of blood. Harit ran over, "Tawaschai! CHAI! Why did you do this to yourself!?" He took Tawaschai to the hospital, the docters told him, Tawaschai was unsavable, it was a bullet to the head, not many people survive this condition. The nurse came out,

Nurse: "Docter! He has a heart beat!" Harit's heart lit, the docter went in to check. Harit waited impatiently for his report, the docter came out.

Docter: "I don't know how this can happen, probably only rarely but your friend is okay now, I gave him some drugs, he may have damages in his brain but I'm sure he'll recover surely."
Harit: "Thank you docter." Harit went inside to check on Tawaschai. He was still sleeping and Harit was about to leave when he heard Tawaschai mumble,

"San...Sansanee how could you have done this to me? Please...come back..."
Harit: "Tawaschai!" His eyes open slowly, "Where am I? And why can't I see?" Harit rushed for the docter, he came in and examined Tawaschai.
Docter: "It seems you are blind, I'm sorry but at least you are alive."
Harit: "Thank you docter." The docter exit.
Tawaschai: "Harit...you should go tomorrow to the party, don't worry about me." He was in rage, all because of one girl, he would never see again, that heartless woman.
Harit: "Tawaschai, I can't go you are in the hospital like this it's not right."
Tawaschai: "No, go I don't want you to waste your time here."
Harit: "At least tell me who Sansanee is."
Tawaschai: "Sansanee...(he laughs) she was a woman I dated, she took my money and married someone else, Kasem Sintawichai, his cousin married Rita."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Six:​
They arrived after at least a two hour drive to Hua Hin. Rita drove up to the Anantara Spa:

Soriya gazed out at the beautiful scenary. "Auntie Rita there are sure many beautiful scenaries in Thailand."
Rita: "What did you just realize that now?"
Soriya: "I just meant it was breath taking."
Rita: "It's even prettier if you see these beautiful scenaries with the one you love."
Soriya: "How we go again."
Rita: "Soriya just listen to me, I know." She looks away and stops the car. They get inside the hotel and check in.

Manager: "Room 220."
Rita: "Thank you." The bell boy helps carry their things to the elevator and they ride up.

Rome enters the hotel just as the elevator door closes. He caught a glimpse of Rita's gorgeous wavy brown hair, brings back memories of their nights together. He went up to the counter,

Rome: "Excuse me but I can get Room 221?"

--------------------------------------------

The party started, it was a big room with blue and white cloth hanging from the ceiling swirling together and christmas lights hanging inside. The tables were covered with red cloth over white with drinks already on there. The room was dark with four light bulbs shining at each corner, the door out to the lake was opened and a cool breeze blew inside. Everyone in a different costume enjoying the music and gossip. While people chit chat all around Rita and Soriya enters,

Rita's outfit:

Soriya's:

Soriya: "Auntie Rita, I think this outfit is too revealing, look at my legs." Points down at the cut that shows her legs.
Rita: "Don't worry that's how you attract men." She gives a wink and smile. Soriya curled her hair and pulled it back, since Rita's was always so curly she straighten it and put it in a low loose pony. Next Sansanee and Kasem entered,

Sansanee's Outfit:

Sansanee: "No need for a mask, this pretty face has nothing to hide." She smiled and walked with Kasem. From the corner was Rome behind his mask watching her moves, good, her husband wasn't here to ruin his fun. He took a drink and head over to her table, Rome took the empty seat to her right.

Rome: "Hello."
Rita: "Hello." She felt uncomfortable and looked the other way.
Rome: "Don't be so shy."
Rita: "Excuse me but I'm married."
Rome: "That's fine we can still have fun." He puts his hand on her leg and rubs it.
Rita: "HEY!" She gets up, "That's too much do you want me to report you?"
Rome: "But I'm sure you won't." She couldn't believe this man, Rita started to turn but Rome grabbed her wrist and seated her back down and wrapped his arms around her. He whispers into her ears: "Are you sure about going?" Chills run down her spin, Rita knew who was always this perverted, "Rome." He lets go of her and disappears into the crowd.

Soriya: "Auntie Rita, what are you looking at?"
Rita: "Nothing, did anyone come talk to you?"
Soriya: "No, but I don't mind much."
Rita: "Come one let's go find you a man."
Soriya: "How can I find someone when I can not see their face?"
Rita: "Don't worry." They were about to get up but Harit approached.
Harit: "Excuse me but will you dance with me?"
Soriya: "I...."
Rita: "Yes she will." Rita pushed her, "Go."
Soriya had no chance and went onto the dance floor, Harit swooped her into his arms and began swaying their bodies together.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Six continued:
Soriya was looking around trying to avoid this strangers gaze at her, she knew he was look and she was shy.

Harit: "There's nothing to be shy about."
Soriya: "I'm..not shy."
Harit: "Then look at me." Soriya couldn't bring her eyes to meet him but she forced herself, she looked into his eyes. He was wearing a gold mask, she looked down to his lips and couldn't help want a taste but she brushed that thought away, she barely knew this man.
Harit: "Not so scary, Miss Soriya."
Soriya: "How do you know my name?"
Harit: "Who wouldn't know someone like you." The music stop and he led her over to get some drinks. Sansanee glared at the couple, who was he? He so handsome and why is he talking with Soriya? She felt herself get mad, no Soriya couldn't have anything good, she would take it away.

Sansanee went over to them, "Hello."
Harit turned, "Hello."
Sansanee: "Soriya aren't you going to introduce us." She said flirtly.
Soriya: "This is Khun Harit Wattanapanit, this is my cousin Sansanee."
Harit: "Oh..Sansanee nice to meet you."
Sansanee: "You too." She smiled.
Soriya: "Khun Harit's father is the major general."
Sansanee: "Really? You mean Major General Wattanapanit?"
Harit: "Yes."
Sansanee: "What a small world my father and I just attended a meeting last week, your father was the guest speaker."
Harit: "Really?"
Sansanee: "Yes."
Harit: "Khun Soriya, I think we should take a walk along the side."
Soriya: "Um..." He already led her out. Sansanee just watched with jealousy.

Tawaschai enters from the stairs, it was hell getting away from the hospital, he had to get permission and then have someone drive two hours here. He wore sunglasses to protect his blindness, now because of Sansanee he lost almost everything he will make sure she does too. Vicky saw someone she knew, OH GOD! NOT HIM! I hope he doesn't see me, she thought her nightmare was over, it was just one night stand and she sees him again. She tried to hide but he was coming her way, she turned the other way, and looked again, Tawaschai just passed her. She was confused, HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER! What was this suppose to mean, wait, why does she care it was two years ago she could let go of it too.

Harit guided her along the way, she wonder how he knew so much about this place, he told her it was because he did many studies here for the war and stayed frequently in Hua Hin. She was getting to become more comfortable with this man.

Rita was getting anxious, she wanted to see Rome. Suddenly she heard two voices talking in her head; "No Rita, what are you doing! You are a married women! Don't you dare approach him, remember what he did to you! It's not right!" "Come one! He's so hot, remember the good times you two shared, you have a lousy marriage! Go get him TIGER!" "No Rita, no matter what you are married and can not do this to your husband you have a reputation. "And that reputation is the same reason why you married your husband so go get Rome, who's going to know our dirty little secret?""

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Seven:
Chanarong arrived home later than usual, there was too much work in the camp. He went straight to his room and Aelan was already sleeping on his bed. He took off his uniform and took a shower, she heard him come back actually she just got into bed, she wasn't sure to take to couch or bed but for some reason her legs dragged her to the bed. Chanarong came out and she faced him now, she was wearing a silky red gown and he tried to not open the covers so wide that she may feel the chill. He looked at her face, she was fair skin with dark brunette hair, she had a mole on her top left eye, and there was a mark near her breasts. Out of curiousity he slowly moved his hands to move the blanket and look at it, Chanarong slowly untied her dress and it unopened in half, Aelan's eyes opened and he was embrassed, she looked down and saw her gown untied.

Aelan: "What are you doing!?" She quickly covered herself the oher way. She was so shocked! She didn't think he had the guts to do whatever he was trying to do, that perv! Chanarong was quite ashamed of himself and turned the other way too, what was he think?! There is no attraction between him and her and just a while ago he was going to look inside her....no...don't think about it, it's not right.

Rita walked out of the party and went into the lobby, she knew Rome hated crowded areas, but he was no where to be seen. Feeling wrong Rita decide to skip the party and head upstairs to her suite and walked over to the elevator. She pushed the button and got inside, just then Rome step right in as the door closed and this time they both got a glimpse of each other and she was off. Rita's heart really did skip a beat when she saw him, suddenly a feeling came over her like something wrong she felt like she wanted to do but at the same time it was wrong. The voices came back, "Do it Rita! Come one girl he so hot! "No Rita! You are married, you vowed to stay true through good and bad so stick to it!" "Screw your vows! Did he keeps his, you don't need to either, come on just one night can't hurt." "Don't lower yourself to that man..." She heard the angel voice die out and the devil's louder. The elevator stop and she got out, Rita walked to her room and saw a figure ahead leaning against her door.

Rome: "Took you long enough."
Rita: "How did you get here before me?"
Rome: "Love makes you do wonderous things."
Rita: "Please get out of my way I need to get inside."
Rome: "Why leave the party so fast? The fun is just beginning."
Rita: "I don't feel so good." She tried to enter but he blocked.
Rome: "Why waste anymore time, Miss Rita. I can show you many things."
Rita: "If you don't leave I'll..." He silenced her with a kiss she tried to push him back but he was stronger and pushed her against the door, she became weak and settle into his kiss, the lips she longed for, for so long now it must have been a lifetime.
Rome: "If you want more fun undress and meet me in the sauna." He opened his door and left her.
Rita didn't know what to do, she quickly opened the door and went inside, Rita took a deep breath and went into the closet. She took off her dress and jewelry, slipped on a robe, and heels. She didn't know if Rome was done yet but she headed downstairs and prayed to God no one saw her. She ran down to the sauna room and was hoping that idiot was there first. No one. The liar! He purposely did this to her didn't he! Forget it then, she'll just enjoy a sauna. Rita went inside and took off her heels and enjoyed the warm feeling, such a huge sauna, the inside was wood and had a comfortable seating area, she barely saw anything in there and then the door opened and locked.

Rita: "No need to lock the door."
Rome: "You want someone to know about us?" Her head shot up, Rome came in with a robe, "Couldn't wait for me?"
Rita: "You are the one who is slow."
Rome: "Don't worry I won't be slow tonight." He walked towards her she breath heavly and pray tonight wouldn't end up as a mistake. Rome sat beside her and tried to relax, Rita had a second thought and quickly got up she moved towards the door but Rome blocked her, "I know you like to play games but with such a small room where can you really go?" She turned her back towards him and Rome's hands went down to untie her robe, it was getting hotter and hotter in there, she tried to protest but he slowly dropped her robe and kissed her shoulder. His hands lightly traveled around her stomach and he went up to kiss her cheek, she turned around to meet his eyes and his kiss traveled down to her lips again, now Rita was cooperating and taking in his desires. They moved back and he layed her down removing her undergarments, the atomosphere got hotter she took off his robe with nothing under, "Didn't want to waste time." She smiled at his remark and they melt away into each other like so many years ago.