Orthros no Inu

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waahhh this drama is airing at the moment and im in love with it!!! both tackey and ryo are in :wub:

Details
Title: オルトロスの犬
Title (romaji): Orthros no Inu
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Suspence, human drama
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-24 start
Air time: Friday 22:00
Theme song: Hikari Hitotsu by Takizawa Hideaki

Synopsis
Ryuzaki Shinji who possesses a “God Hand”, the power to heal wounds and illnesses just by touching the patient, is in fact a dark introvert who does not reveal his true self to others. Aoi Ryosuke who possesses the “Demon’s Hand”, the power to kill a person just by touching him, is as kind and pure as an angel. When the demon meets the God, a fatal battle begins…

Detective Hasebe Nagisa gets caught by the criminals during a deep cover operation. Ryosuke, a man she does not even know comes to save her and she witnesses his “Demon’s Hand” in action. Thereafter she discovers by coincidence the existence of Shinji’s “God Hand” and brings the two together. Little did she know that this would cause great disorder to the world and even to her own life… --TBS

Cast
Takizawa Hideaki as Ryuzaki Shinji
Nishikido Ryo as Aoi Ryosuke
Mizukawa Asami as Hasebe Nagisa
Yaotome Hikaru as Kumakiri Masaru
Yamamoto Ryuji as Shibata Sosuke
Harada Natsuki as Maezono Chiharu
Oshinari Shugo as Yoshizumi Masato
Haru as Shirakawa Kana
Shiba Toshio as Kumakiri Zenso
Rokkaku Seiji as Ninomiya Ken
Sasaki Kuranosuke as Sawamura Takayuki
Takahata Atsuko as Sakaki Yoko
Kumada Sea (熊田聖亜) as Hasebe Mio

Production Credits
Screenwriter: Aoki Mao (青木万央)
Producer: Mishiro Shinichi
Directors: Kato Arata, Imai Natsuki
Music: Izutsu Akio (井筒昭雄)

© to wiki

here's the trailer ...

© LoveOrangeHeart

Nameless

N i n j a
I've checked out the first 30mins of this drama. So far so good, but I've put it off due to other dramas I'm currently watching. Will come back to give my opinions once I'm done with the first episode.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm watching this drama of course for Tackey !
He isn't that much good looking in here but gah !
he is soooo cute when he smiles because of his dimples ! :D lol
i'm just downloading episode 5 right now on torrent. it's soo good & interesting that i can't wait for every fridays. xD
it's not up on mysoju...why can't i ever find the raw version ? i mean i can careless if it's not subbed.
i can always watch both. lol
Gahhh ! TACKEY made me fell in love with him. aahahahaha ~ oh && of course the drama also ;D
Ryo is sooo cute ! :DD
it's sad that there is only 11 episodes. :(
i want to see more of Tackey. lol xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow rose you know how to d/l torrents? i have no clue how to lol.. my sis d/l them for me lol..

ahhh.. it finished d/l.. yes...

the drama is gettin so good.. both tackey and ryo ehehe xp.. loving it!

roselovesice

wow rose you know how to d/l torrents? i have no clue how to lol.. my sis d/l them for me lol..

ahhh.. it finished d/l.. yes...

the drama is gettin so good.. both tackey and ryo ehehe xp.. loving it!
err... i didn't at first so i googled up on how to d/l torrents. how smart ! rofl
lol i would make my sisters but they wouldn't. xD But very nice of your sister to do :DD
yeahh ~ suppperrr goood !
i mean he kisses her & he gets slapped ! that made me screamed ! ahahaha ~
dang. i love episode 5. rofl xD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg ryo has h1n1 .. T_T.. hopes he recovers fast and is getting better...

im super loving the drama..

i have a feeling that tackey and ryo are brothers....

roselovesice

Blah. i was sooo the last person to know about it on Friday. Ahahaha ~
i woke up early to catch episode 7 this time & found out that episode 7 didn't even air! LOL
but whatever, it was great seeing Asami & Tackey watch it...& Ryo was there too ! xD
But yeah, i heard that Ryo is okay now & stuff....
Still hope he gets well soon also :D

Aiko, Maybe they are brothers since they have the same mother i suppose
& the same thing that they always hold, well in some scenes. LOL
I so am Loving <3 this drama also. Sucks that there is only what? 10-11 episodes? but oh wells...
as long as one episode is long than it is good ;D ahaha ~
i want an Happy Ending With Tackey & Asami to end up together at the end...& No death. teehee ~ xD lol

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
umm. do any of you know it this drama has ended yet? because I read off of dramawiki for Orthros No Inu dramawiki that the Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-24 to 2009-Sep-25. So I was wondering if this drama has ended. :rolleyes:

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
umm. do any of you know it this drama has ended yet? because I read off of dramawiki for Orthros No Inu dramawiki that the Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-24 to 2009-Sep-25. So I was wondering if this drama has ended. :rolleyes:
Yes, the drama ended already.

roselovesice

thanks. it's so sad. I love tackey and ryo.
LOL i love them too! it was a sad unexpected ending...
went on a huge depression about the ending..
i was that in LOVE with it. rofl xD
I miss tAckey & Ryo ! ):

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was finally able to finish this drama last month.. it's such a great drama.. tackey and ryo are such great actors!! it was so sad.. but i loved it overall.. ^_____________________^ GO TACKEY AND RYO!!!!!

komictwin

sarNie Egg
i was finally able to finish this drama last month.. it's such a great drama.. tackey and ryo are such great actors!! it was so sad.. but i loved it overall.. ^_____________________^ GO TACKEY AND RYO!!!!!
AGREE!!! It's a good drama with two smexy actors and a beautiful detective! I like the chemistry between Tackey and the detective, but unfortunately, nothing happened at the end. =( But he kissed her once. =P