Order Geo lenses!!

herokitty

sarNie Egg
Bedazzled Eyes!! We are Hmong and we sell Geo Lenses. Please add them as a friend on Myspace!

Authentic 100% Korean GEO Lenses. Bedazzled-eyes taking pre-orders. The angel, nudy, magical, fresh, honey wing lens are going for $22 & the barbie, super nudy lens are going for $24 both w/ free shipping. We also have Anime style lenses! It takes about two week for us to get em& will send it right away. if you live in merced /atwater /fresno we can meet up, so you'll get ur lens faster. We also carry the geo lenses in prescriptions.

SPECIAL: buy two get the third one half off& every lens you u buy you get a free case

As for now, Bedazzled Eyes accepts money order and paypal only.

To order and for more info & pictures please contact Wendy Lee on her myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/bedazzled-eyes

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
are these like just fake lenses?? what if i have prescription contact lenses, how does that work?? probably wear geo lenses with my glasses?

herokitty

sarNie Egg
The geo lenses all come in prescriptions. Just let Wendy Lee on myspace know your prescription strength.

The only ones that don't come in prescription are these anime style ones.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
so i bought some!! you should never had shown me these! lol. i bought them from a diff. website. two pairs for $58 w/free shipping. I was reading online and it said to be careful about where you're buying them from bc they might not be authentic geo lenses. so that person recommended a site that they buy from that has authentic ones.. not that im doubting the ones you bought from.. but i didn't have a myspace either so it was easier to go through a diff site. do u take pictures with your geo lenses? u should take pictures of you with the geo lenses. cant wait to get mine! :)

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I bought some before from a different user and to make sure that you are getting the real geo lens, there's a Anti-Fake Systemwhich allows you to check whether your lenses are valid or not. Geo has printed a 20 digit code on each of the bottles it comes in. Here's the site for you to check, just type in the 20 digit hidden code to check the authenticity.

Link
check code

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i think I put the lenses in right.. but they still don't feel right. The colored side should be facing out right? I still get this blurriness...

Muddie Murda

smile...
i think I put the lenses in right.. but they still don't feel right. The colored side should be facing out right? I still get this blurriness...
If it's your first time wearing colored lenses then that's normal. You'll get used to it in a few days or a week. But if you are used to wearing colors, then something might be wrong. When you hold it up to look at, it should curve up and not out. If it curves out, even the slightest bit, then it's probably inside out. :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
It is really nice.. it does define your eyes and make them look nicer. If only I can get use to the blurriness around the eye.. I've been wearing prescription contacts for a long time so I'm use to wearing contacts.. and I can say that the Geo lenses aren't very comfortable... I'm gonna try them out for a week and see if they are going to get better.. *crossing fingers*

Muddie Murda

smile...
It is really nice.. it does define your eyes and make them look nicer. If only I can get use to the blurriness around the eye.. I've been wearing prescription contacts for a long time so I'm use to wearing contacts.. and I can say that the Geo lenses aren't very comfortable... I'm gonna try them out for a week and see if they are going to get better.. *crossing fingers*
Have you've always worn colored lenses then? I wore clear prescription lenses for a year before I started color lenses. It was blurry for a week and was so uncomfy. My friends says it takes a while to get used to color. After that, everything I wore was comfy :)