OPiNiON

Saifah

bite me x___
HEY GUYS i WAS WONDERiNG. WELL FOR SCHOOL. A SURVEY i GUESS. OKAY SO WE'RE DOiNG THiS PROJECT THiNGY OF GETTiNG THiS OLD PLACE iN DOWNTOWN BUiLD AND WE WANTED TO TURN iT iNTO A NiGHTCLUB FROM THE AGES OF 17-20. NO ALCOHOL LOL.

SEE WE'RE GONNA WRiTE A LETTER TO THE MAYOR AND ASKED HER ABOUT iT BECAUSE iN MY CiTY, THERE iSNT ANY PLACE OF OUR AGE TO HANG OUT AND WE HAVE TO GO OUT OF TOWN JUST TO HANG OUT AND WE WANT A NiGHT CLUB. MY QUESTiON iS...

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE OR WANT TO BE iN A NiGHTCLUB? LiKE WHAT WiLL ATTRACT YOU? WHAT WOULD YOU WANT?

SO FAR MY CLASS CAME UP WiTH:

PARKiNG.
ADMiSSiON $20.
FOOD A BUFFET. GiRLS ARE FOR FREE AND GUYS PAY $15 LOL.
WELL-DRESSED. (NO RAGGEDY OLD CLOTHES!)
NO PROFANiTiES AT ALL.

i NEVER BEEN CLUBBiNG BEFORE SO i DONT KNOW. HAHA WHAT DO YOU GUYS THiNK THAT WiLL ATTRACT YOU GUYS TO COME TO A CLUB? LiKE TOTALLY NEW. iTS NOT OFFiCiAL YET AND WE'RE STiLL WORKiNG ON iT.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, not my age group. plus, i don't club, babygirl...or else i'd help you. lol

my kind of club is like...cooking club!! all u can eat!!! LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't set foot in a club since 9 years ago.. but what would attract me is free drugs... j/k!!!!

uhh... I would say free food... free drinks..... and karaoke.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: Clubs are my specialties! :D

Let's see...

- A safe environment in the club such as having the bouncer do thorough checks before these teens enter the club.
- Multiple dance floors or more than one room with different DJ (One room dance floor are boring!)
- Free Admission before a certain time (Most club have this kind of promotion)
- An open bar LOL
- Air conditioner!
- Go go dancers
- stripper poles :D
- disco lights
- hip hop music

haha. That's just something that appeals to me whenever I go clubbing! Makes me wanna go now... hehe.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, clubbing! It's been over a year since I was at one! Lol. I'm not too much of a clubbing fan. But I sure do like most of Noy's idea. The one club that I went to, they had a half price off if you come before a certain time(which is eleven) which can only be use with the club's promotion coupon! Please no smoking! That kills me! Hekka stinks!

Grr, you have to leave out the alcohol part Fah. Why not make it 17-21. Only 21ners can drink up to a certain amount....hahaha​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh.... smoke-free! totally forgot about that. :lol:

LOL Noy, I haven't gone clubbing in... 3 weeks. :lol: I don't drink much but I loveeee dancing. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Noy, Lol. You're a club-a-holic! Hehehe! I love dancing too when I'm hyped up or at least have a shot! That'll keep me up all night. Lol. I kinda wanna go clubbing now! Fah, let's go clubbing this summer! You should at least try it once! And I love to party with a crazy dancer like you too Noy :D

hmm...well if the people going are all under 21, then perhaps virgin drinks? non-alcoholic versions of cosmopolitans, mai tais, pina colada, etc.

also, wouldn't the club need a theme? some clubs are really eccentric, but in a good way; i once stepped into a club with a bubble theme and there were bubbles everywhere and the furniture were all spherical, etc. it was pretty nice actually...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, Lol. You're a club-a-holic! Hehehe! I love dancing too when I'm hyped up or at least have a shot! That'll keep me up all night. Lol. I kinda wanna go clubbing now! Fah, let's go clubbing this summer! You should at least try it once! And I love to party with a crazy dancer like you too Noy :D
Me? club-a-holic? Nooo... LOL. I just love dancing. :D
Once I hear the music blasting through my ears, gosh I just lose control!
No liquor necessary for me to go crazy on the dance floor. LOL.
I wanna go dancing now... :lol:

Oooh Themes for clubs are always funn... such as halloween, st patricks, valentines, black & white affair etc..

Saifah

bite me x___
OHHH i HEKKA FORGOT THAT THE BUiLDiNG iS 2-FLOOR. THE LOWER FLOOR iS 17-20 AGE AND THE 2ND FLOOR iS 21-25 AGE.
i WAS READiNG iT AND iM LiKE WHAT THERE iS 21 UP LOL.

OMG ohitsnoy YOU HELPED ME TONS!!!!!! STRIPPER POLE LMAO!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
glad I can help hunn ;) I hope you get an A for your project! :D

Stripper poles should be a must in all clubs... :lol: If only I know how to work a pole. LMAO.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
tight music
place where you can sit after dancing for so long in heels
gotta get in free
parking it's pretty pricey most of the clubs i go parking free if they valet of course that cost money but i won't pay more than 10 dollars for parking
non-smoking
buffet iono about that you can just have appetizer for sell because to much food ppl would be to full to dance if the dance floor dead the party dead
I like to drink but since your to young different varieties of soda
that all for me I think

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ah, there's a club near the mall for teens and I never go there, though. ^^;