Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I love pim, but why she has to be so mean to mos. And mos needs to open his eyes more...I love epi 8 and 9, but the rest after that.... Pim is just plain mean...She needs to not let jealousy get in the way she runs business...Poor child, she needs help...LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha I agree. I watched bits and parts of this with my mom and I have to say Pim is such a bitch! I can't wait until she finds out that it is not Mos's dad who killed her father. If I was Mos I will seek revenge on her too for being such a pain in the ass. lol.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
haha I agree. I watched bits and parts of this with my mom and I have to say Pim is such a bitch! I can't wait until she finds out that it is not Mos's dad who killed her father. If I was Mos I will seek revenge on her too for being such a pain in the ass. lol.
From the preview of it, I do think mos will let her go and pim will come running back. She will realize how much she's done wrong to him. Mos will turn her away. If you listen to the ending song, and watch the review you can tell. All I know is, my heart will ache for the both of them because I know how much they love each other, but pride will get in the way of the relationship.

jai

sarNie Elites
I have to say "Rung" is now stronger than Pim... she knows who's good vs. bad..... her hubby is an ass** hopefully pim will find out soon.... and then she'll be askin for forgiveness... duh duh dun~!!!!

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
this is one of the best drama i have seen so far, yea pim seems mean in this story but i can understand her, her father died and she wants answer. but in each eps she getting to think for herself more instead of listening to the real guy that killed her dad.

and she's not that mean to mos it just he won't tell her anything about the girl. and whats up with her making mos her baby's father. It's sad that pim is really falling for mos already.

the guy that is the real father of the baby, i do not like him at all, his acting is good but he's over doing it with the shouting and the eyes oh my god everytime he talks i just want to smack him.

but i still love this drama can't wait for the next one

numfon

sarNie Adult
the guy that is the real father of the baby, i do not like him at all, his acting is good but he's over doing it with the shouting and the eyes oh my god everytime he talks i just want to smack him.

but i still love this drama can't wait for the next one
haha.. Yuan. he used to be in Dragon 5. i've hated his face since Lady Yaowarat. he makes it REALLY believable that he's a total ass. lol

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
haha.. Yuan. he used to be in Dragon 5. i've hated his face since Lady Yaowarat. he makes it REALLY believable that he's a total ass. lol
... OMG yes the eyes they annoy me. He widens them so much its as if they will fall out O.O.....

yes from lady yaowarat he dies... his face looks like he has brain problems o_O... but the actings good ^,^

At the moment i dont think any R scene and the only baby is from the annoying evil lady ....><,,,,, mos and pim very cute together

numfon

sarNie Adult
what Poom's dad said at the hospital is sooo true..

how would they feel if he died instead of Pim's dad?

Yuan pisses me off...lol he can pull off the most guan theen face EVER!! :blink:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching Episodes 12-21 and I'm waiting for the next parts to come. I'm anxiously waiting. Of all the Lakorn that I'm watching right now, I love this one the most!

There are so many misunderstandings between them that my heart just goes out to them. It was so heartbreaking during the grocery store meeting and MOs put his arms around the pregnant girl and walked way while looking back at Pim. So heartbreaking!

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next as the action is starting to escalate. I'll be so sad when it ends for I have enjoyed watching this more than any other.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see the part where "Rung" got chased and got killed (the evil father&son)? It was really scary....they both were crazy. They would kill anyone who found out what really happened to Pim's dad. I think the next tape.....they're going to try to kill Pim too....'cause she got the tape and found out who was behind her father's death.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is alright, I'm not too fond of the plot. It was very predictable and I felt that the acting from the casts was not all that great. The bad guy was so annoying. I mean for god sake, do they have to let him talk with a strain on this voice on every scenes? And of course they always have the stupid broad, who let the bad guy run all over her...predictable and boring...next.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
jus finished watching it...i thought for sure that mos was gonna die..but i know how lakorns are...they always work out for the BETTER in the end lol...overall..i liked it...not as much as hua jai chocolate though =]

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
Did it end already? I saw the part where Mos died but then he came alive....I hope there will be 1 or 2 more episodes left. There was not much love scene between these two.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes it ended already. It ended on the very same episode where Mos died and was supposedly revived. So yes u did finish it.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
omfg... seriously... He died, but then he came back to life? I skipped most of the lakorn. I saw episode one, bits and pieces up to 4 and then jumped to the episode where the crazy villan dude was chasing Ruan like crazy in her hotel.

I love Mos, and his lakorns, but I didnt really enjoy this lakorn as much. And it didnt really get interesting until the parts where the truth began spilling out about the baby's father, and the murderer.

But its just my opinion...

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was not that gr8. Pim was a pain in the ass man.
Mos should of just died in the end. I think I'll be more satisfying :rolleyes: