Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Samtly for sharing all the pics, Mos & Pim look very good together. Can't wait to see this lakorn.

July

sarNie Egg
thanks posting the pics... the beach scene looks sweet...... mah i been waiting to see this lakorn.... too long of a wait...... miss pim... luv her lakorn wit pong....

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
yeah this lakorn sounds great..
cant wait till it airs! :)

they do look like a good pair..i never thought of them pairing..i heard that this is their second time together but i never even seen the first one..but they actually look cute together

i kinda like pim with tik too..tawan tup bulapa was cute because of them two
and leh pumerate was interesting..pong and pim didnt have too many cute scences together tho
and mos was great with aom..i liked him after seeing HJC..they definately need to pair up again :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mos looks fine! I just love his boyish good look.

Does anyone knows for what channel the lakorn will air? It seems like the pictures were released since Oct but they still haven't aired it yet. What's the hold up? I really looking forward to watching it.

The first lakorn Pim and Mos had together was "Ruk Harm Remote" where Mos protrayed a famous singer (no surprise). Mos and Pim liked each other but his record company didn't want him to promote their love life, scared that it might impact his image and record sells. It was a cute a lakorn and they were adorable together. Both of them have the baby face looks. Too cute! I've always been a fan of Pim ever since her lakorn with Tik, Tawan & Burapa.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG thanx for sharing...the preview look sooo good..and Mos and Pim look so good too..can't wait to see it~ :wub:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is it that first she is seeking revenge, but then it turns out that he is also seeking revenge maybe cuz Mos found out that her did was at fault.Well, it seems like it from the preview.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for this to air and then I saw the preview and I can't wait anymore. When is it going to air? Mos and Pim look great together and I can already feel the chemistry between them. So dramatic, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!