Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG MOS is soooooooooooooo FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! with his hair cut yes i got my wish lol and PIM is SO KUTE!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I am screaming my head off right now as my heart pounding in my chest!!!!!!!!! I love Mos, he so...so...perfect. I can't wait to see them again. Pim and Mos make a really good looking couple and I haven't seen him in any real drama lakorn yet so this is going to be my most anticipated lakorn of the year. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love Mos much na.

anjos

rukmos said:
I am screaming my head off right now as my heart pounding in my chest!!!!!!!!! I love Mos, he so...so...perfect. I can't wait to see them again. Pim and Mos make a really good looking couple and I haven't seen him in any real drama lakorn yet so this is going to be my most anticipated lakorn of the year. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love Mos much na.
[post="133293"][/post]​

me too....... :w000t: I cant cant waite to see it.... OMG.... OMG......

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just thought of something...Mos haven't done any "R" scenes in his past lakorns. He's done the whole slap&kiss and the sleeping willingly, but no rape scenes. I wonder what his style will be like. I hope that there is an "r" scene in this lakorn because I want to see him get all mad, fierce, possessive, passionate, and demanding.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
puppylov said:
Mos seems to lost weight!
[post="133312"][/post]​
my first thought too :blink: but p'mos is still a cutie! thank you so much for the pictures alyssia! :wub:

rukmos said:
I just thought of something...Mos haven't done any "R" scenes in his past lakorns. He's done the whole slap&kiss and the sleeping willingly, but no rape scenes. I wonder what his style will be like. I hope that there is an "r" scene in this lakorn because I want to see him get all mad, fierce, possessive, passionate, and demanding.
[post="133334"][/post]​
hua jai chocolate. sadistic to almost rapist then got hit in the head with a vase :wacko: hua jai chocolate had a love scene then r-scene

i don't like p'pim as much i was hoping for p'noon again or p'aom but he seems to get paired with the same actress after a few years so maybe there's a chance i'll get to see him with p'noon again within 5-7 years ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish it was aom again..i love them in hua jai chocolate..and love when mos is angry..lol..when he almost rape aom...but now hes gonna do it to pim..i think this role suits him..i dont like when hes acting all inocent and quiet

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
there will be a rape scene in this lakorn? haha...guess mos'll be as mad as he was in HJC.... that scene was very intense..he was so crazy, wanting to rape aom...

i want to see him with aom in the next few years...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant get enough of tik and aom..maybe their next lakorn will be a comedy since their first two is already a drama

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think tik is made to be in comedy.... i think he's much better in action drama role.... especially roles where he's a bad boy, working for mafia n all...n he's well in prince role too..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think he suits every role besides comedy..cuz i like him in all of his roles..but when it comes to comedy..hes :blink: please no more comedy for tik..he has enough

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i want to see mos in a really mean role, not like in HJC, cuz usually he plays such a nice guy. he would be super super hot in a slap kiss one.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
in HJC there were a lot of slap kiss scenes..do u remember episode 17 when he tried to rape aom? that scene was damn intense... he also tried many times to kiss her n always ended being slapped by aom...

tinah

sarNie Coma
in HJC there were a lot of slap kiss scenes..do u remember episode 17 when he tried to rape aom? that scene was damn intense... he also tried many times to kiss her n always ended being slapped by aom...
lol..love those scenes..

i think he'll be slap alot of times by Pim Zaza in this new lakorn..
theres always slap/kiss scenes especially when it comes to revenge/drama..gosh wish aom was in here..lol :wub: