Only You

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG this is getting sooooo good!!! I'm starting to wonder now, how is nadech going to fall for yaya??? lol...it's just a thought! I'm loving all of the bickering between yadech. Now I cannot wait to see how these two soulmate are gonna fall for eachother!

THANK YOU so much for all of your fast updates na ja. I'm loving the paste and story line very much. Keep up the good work na ja!

Oh and in case you don't know we have a fan club called YADECH.COM! And if you like, you can also visit us there. Everyone there is very nice and fun to chat with. And if you want, you can also shared your FF there as will. There are many good and talented writer there also. Everyone one there would really love and enjoy your FF as much as I do! And you will see some of us girls here from AF there too! :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
It's getting more interesting, please update soon na. Can't wait until he married her then get jealous of her then RAWR her. LMAO, exciting parts coming! Can't wait for more. :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ohh I like it reminds me if some of the ideas I jotted down but very interesting i'll stay tone to come read this. Very big fan off Nadech and Yaya.;)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Hi all! thank you for reading my ff and give me such kinds words in the commet box! i am plotting the next chapter now... will try to update as soon as i can so stay tune ka :)

@Kenann fan, thank you for introducing that to me... i will sure pay a visit there sometime ^_^

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Molly visit Yadech.com soon!! Everyone is welcome there!! You would love the chatbox! I really feel like the girls there are like my sisters for real! Their so easy to talk to! See you on Yadech.com!!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 5 (part II)

“I will marry you!” By saying that Yaya stick out her tongue to him and started to walk away.

“Where you think you going?” he ran to her and turned her to look at him by grabbing her both arms. “Don you dare walk away from me!”

Meanwhile her parents and granny who have been hiding at the corner of the wall were watching them ever since from afar “Do you think they get along by now? Why is he touching my Yaya” her dad asked.

“How am I supposed to know? I can’t hear what they saying!!” Granny muttered.

“Shh!! They might hear us ka don’t be too loud” her mom said and signal them both to keep quite but try to listen more.

Back to Nadech and Yaya
“I have nothing to talk to you now! The conversation is OVER! Now let go of me!!” Yaya ordered while trying to push him away.

“This is not a joke that you can just play with just as you feel like it! It’s a very big deal which is related to our both lives!! Are you aware of what you saying?” he said still not letting her go.

“Of course I know what I’m saying and I’m not taking that back!! You just said by yourself a moment ago that you’re the most perfect man alive so what else to think about when I already have this great opportunity in my hand? I’m marrying you and you cannot get away from it!! Now let GO of me!!” she yelled with all her might then she stepped on his foot to make him let go of her.

“Ow!!” he screamed in pain

“You deserved it!” she said and started to walk away. Just when she turn herself, she step on the water stained on the ground which made she slipped. Nadech tried to save her from falling into the pool by pulling her back… Yaya is a big girl which result Nadech to fall himself when catching her, then they both fell on the ground with her on top of him. They both froze when they realize that her cheek is now on top of his nose. Without realizing, Nadech is smelling her full cheek on top of his nose, he knows it’s wrong but he couldn’t resist the softness of her cheek and the rosy smell of it.
Yaya quickly got off of him but something pulled her back. Her necklace got stuck with one of his shirt button, she’s now only inches away from him. Her heart beats faster and faster as it is her first experience lying on top of a man, she only hopes he doesn’t hear the sound of her heart beating.

“Shit! Help me to get this off!” She ordered Nadech to unbutton his shirt so that she can release the necklace away.

“It’s stuck!” he told her

Then she took off her necklace immediately as she doesn’t want to be in this “on top” situation any longer and also afraid if people could see them. As long as she took off the necklace, she stood up and ran away without looking at him as she doesn’t want him to see her blushing cheek like a red tomato.

Nadech just stood there for a moment as he also stunned of what just happened earlier, he still can sense the smell of her lingering on his nose. He walked away without noticing a group of elderly hiding at the corner of the wall, pretending to cut the grass.

Yaya’s room
She closed her door and stood still with her back facing the door. She touched her chest to stop her heart from beating as the flash of a moment ago still playing inside her head. She needs to snap out of it and also to be more careful as she doesn’t want anything like that to happen ever again. She knows that her family will question her for sure about Nadech’s visit today and probably ask her for the answer. Now she kinda regret of what she said to him, thinking what she just got herself into but what’s done is done… Now she needs someone to talk to and plan of what to do next. She called Mint.

On the way back to his house, Nadech couldn’t help but thinking about Yaya. The image of her just keep appearing in his mind ever since the incident. She smelled so good and very soft at the same time which made him wanna smell her again. No this isn’t right, he needs to get himself back to the reality. This sort of feelings should be happened between him and Davikah only, it’s just he’s been apart from her for too long and he only get distracted by that incident. Nothing else.

Just when he reached his house, he recognize someone stand there waiting for him with a big smile on her face. It’s granny Chan.

“So how was it? Champa called me that you went to her house and had a private conversation with Yaya! I’m so excited! Finally you made the right choice… and what did she say? Did she agree to marry you?” She asked him all in curiosity and excitement

He didn’t know how to start, he just answered her last question and walk inside the house at the same time “Yes, She agreed to this wedding..”

She followed him “Really? Oh my, I’m so happy! Finally my dreams came true!! So did you come up with the date of the wedding yet? Don’t wait too long na.. I really want to see little nadech and little yaya running around this house! Oh I’m so happy thinking about this!”

“She agreed to it but I didn’t say I that I did agree too… so the wedding is still off!” he said and started to go upstairs heading to his room.

“Nadech!! You get back here this moment! What do you mean the wedding’s still off!! The girl said yes already, why are you still acting cool and play hard to get?? You have to marry her no matter what!!”

He turned back and continued “Grandma! Why do you like to force me so much?? Do you ever consider me as your grandchild?? I can’t stand it anymore! I’m sicken tired of you controlling me like a puppet! I have my own life and I have all the rights to do whatever I want! If you still keep forcing me like this, I’ll go away from this house with no turning back!” he threaten her

“Now you dare to use your tone with me?? And even threaten to leave?? Do you want to see me die in choke because of you yelling at me?? Huh?”

Nadech had enough of it, he can’t stand it anymore. She never listened to him let alone agree to his idea. Without anymore word, he started to walk away passing his grandma heading to his car. Granny Chan is really shocked at his behavior and choked till she faint on the ground. Nadech turn to look at his grandma and started to panic when seeing her lying on the floor.

“Help!!! Mom! Dad!” he screamed for people in the house. Suddenly his mom running from the library as when she heard the voice of Nadech screaming.

“What happened son?”

“She’s choked! We need to get her to the hospital.”

“Let’s go!”

At the hospital
They sitting infront of the ICU room waiting for the doctor to come out.

“Doctor, how’s my mother-in-law?” his mom asked

“She’s fine now! She was just choked in shock of something. I advice you from now on, try not to upset her! She’s old now, at least try to make her happy by granting her wish”

“Thank you doctor, we’ll keep that in mind.” She thanked him

Doctor just nodded “you can go see her after we transfer her to the patient’s room. And if there’s nothing else, please excuse me” he added then walked away.

Before going inside the patient’s room his mom talked to Nadech “Son, I know your grandma become like this because she had an argument with you earlier.”

“Yeah mother, now I am becoming a bad person already.”

“No, don say that son. You’re not a bad person. We all still love you as much and I know that your grandma loves you too much that made her become obsessed with what you do in life. I know that you have no feelings for noo Yaya, but it is the only last wish of your grandma… I’m sure she will never ask you to do anything else you don’t want to after this. So can you please promise me that at least you will fulfill this last wish of her?”

Nadech thought about what his mother and the doctor said, she’s right… it is only her last wish and she’s getting older and older. He doesn’t want to make her sick and unhappy like this. He will fulfill her dreams. Then he just nodded to his mom and said “Yes mom, I promised!”

His mom hugged him “Thank you son!”

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Nadech, his family has practically planned his life for him from where to go to school, where to work, and who to marry. However, since it was my Yaya that his grandmother wants him to marry then I have no complaint.

Thanks again, Mollyy for another quick update.

I appreciate your time and effort na!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks so much for your wonderful update na. This is getting better and better! More update please Molly! Hehe, I really can't wait until they have their little ones too, it would be a very cute fambam. :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Thanks ladies :) and sorry i didn't have time to correct my grammar and the worng words. i hope it was understandable of what i wrote :p
I tired to update as fast as i could since i'm currently on my one week vacation.. but this vacation will end soon :cry: i'll probably wont be able to update more often after this..

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Molly......u dnt have to rush........all of us can wait! Update whenever u have time, u should enjoy your vacation!! :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
@MrscChum, thank you for understand and your patient :) i don really have anything to do during this vacation... so it is okay for me to spend some time writing this... it actually kills my boredom also.. don worry, if im busy, i will sure not be able to update hehe but for now... here is another update for all my Yadech sisters :beer: enjoy ja :lol:

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 6: “SUCCESSFUL TRICK”

Yaya’s family along with Nadech’s dad have arrived at the hospital

“Honey, what happened? How did she faint?” his dad asked. Yaya’s standing beside her mom avoiding eye contact with Nadech. Nadech stood up immediately as soon as he saw Yaya, he went straight to her and grabbed her left arm.

“We have to talk!” He whispered to her, Yaya just stood there dumbfounded, don know what is up with him. “Please excuse us..” He told the family then walked away out of sight with Yaya.

He looks strange, unlike the last time she saw him this morning when he wanted to break off the marriage. He doesn’t say a word, just hold her hand and keep walking without even looking at her. Does he even remember that she’s walking along with him with her hand in his? She cannot tell now what is on his mind… is it about his granny? Maybe? But why does he have to tag her along here? Or does he want to talk about the wedding again? She decided to ask him to break the silent.

“What is it about? Don’t you want to go see your grandma first?”

“She’ll be even madder if she wakes up and sees me.”

“What do you mean?”

He stopped to look at her “I had a fight with her, she became like this because of me.” For the first time, Yaya feels like she wanna stop the fight for a moment to have an actual conversation with him. She just looked at him in silent without utter a word as she feels he may be upset of what happened between him and his family, she waits till he’s ready to tell her why he brought her here.

“I’ve decided… I will marry you!” he finally told her after a moment of silent.

“Look, Nadech.. about what I said to you this morning… I didn’t… I mean we shouldn’t do this if we don’t want to.” Now she could tell him what’s really on her mind. Mint was right when they talked on the phone, it’s better to talk to him now before it’s too late.

“I know… but it doesn’t matter anymore of how we feel about each other. I wanna make my grandma happy. Maybe this could be the last thing I can do to make her happy.”

“You speaking like you can never see her again.”

She’s right. He’s been thinking about marrying to Yaya for some period of time until his grandma becomes healthy again. When that time comes he will divorce her and then go to Australia and live there forever.

“I just want to make her happy. That’s all. But don’t worry, this marriage will not last for long. We will divorce when her health gets better… and I know that this is not fair to you as you’re a woman but I can promise you that I will not touch your body… we will marry by name only. I will buy us a house… and we can go live there alone so that we don’t have to share the same room. So what do you say? Are you in this with me?”

Yaya listened to every words he said and he did sound reasonable. If this will not last for long, then it is okay for her… at least she can make her family happy too for now. And about the divorce, she will try to convince them that she and Nadech are not soulmate like they think… so if they can never live with each other as a couple then its best to go to a separate way. She knows her family will understand as they always want her to be happy and when she can prove to them that this marriage is a mistake, they will not arrange her with another guy again. It’s a win-win solution.

“Okay. I will marry you.”

Nadech just nodded “Then we should go tell them now.” She agreed and walked to the patient’s room with him.

When they opened the door, they saw granny Chan sobbing in the bed, complaining that she shouldn’t live here anymore as no one respects nor listen to her. Her sob became louder when she saw Nadech and Yaya appeared in the room as like she intentionally want them to hear her sorrow. Everyone looked at Nadech and Yaya and signal them to go comfort granny Chan.

Nadech still holding Yaya’s hand and made his way closer to granny Chan “Grandma, I’m sorry of my behavior earlier, I hope you forgive me.” Granny Chan just looked away with tears in her eyes. Nadech sighed and looked at Yaya, Yaya noded back to him as a signal that she’s ready then he continued “We both have decided…. We agreed to get married next month if that will make you happy.”

Everyone was in shocked with their sudden decision but at the same time they are happy that their kids finally understand each other and agree to this as they strongly believe that it is not a mistake and they will be happily married like what the monk had once told them.
“Is this true Yaya? Is this really your decision? We are okay if you need longer time than this. There’s no rush…” Her mom asked again to confirm as she doesn’t want Yaya to feel difficult with this sudden situation.

“Yes mom, I’ve made my decision. Sooner or later, I will still marry him as you have already arranged for me.” She looked at Nadech and continued “We’ve decided to do it now as if it would make granny to happy so that she can become healthy again.”

“If you really think like this, then we will not disagree… as a matter of fact, we are very happy that our kids can now finally be together. We give you all the blessings and wish you all the happiness in your marriage life.” His mom said and everyone smiled

Granny Chan wiped out her tear away but then she started to tear again, tear of joy “Finally you fulfill my wish… I can die peacefully now… come here both of you, let me hug you both..” they lowered themselves to hug her and she started to give them blessings

“you have no idea how happy I am right now… thank you so much for making an old person like me happy.. from now on, no matter what will happen.. remember to forgive each other na luk na… day by day, little by little, you will learn to love each other and your love to each other will strongly last forever.. I wish you all the happiness with this new family of you creating… and don’t forget to give me lots of great grandchildren na…” she said with tears while embracing them.

When she released them, she smiled caressing their heads and said “you must be tired now… go take noo Yaya home na Nadech… I know you must want some time alone with her… no need to worry about me… I have your parents here now.”

“Yes, grandma!” then they both left the room.

As soon as they both left, grandma Chan got up from bed and said “hmm… seems like everything is settled now… I think we should go to pagoda now.”

“Ow! Go for what? And how can you go since you’re still sick?” Grandma Champa said

“That’s right… mama, you cannot go now.. doctor won’t let you go..” Mr. Tanasatt added

“Who said I’m sick? I was just pretending to be sick so that they both agreed to this wedding… see how good actress I was?? I could even fool you all.. hahaha”

“Mama! I cannot believe you! You are too much… what if they find out that you trick them?” Mr. Tanasatt said
“Yeah… will they be mad and run away from home?” Mr. Titachai added

“If you all not telling them, then they will never know… or you really want them to run away from home? Besides, im not leaving the hospital yet.. I’ll wait until everything is stabled.. so by now you all should go to pagoda to check for the best wedding date for them.” Grandma Chan said. Everyone just shook their heads in disbelieve of how tricky granny Chan is.. then they left the room leaving with only Granny Champa to accompany granny Chamn.