Only You

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Part II

She gazes him with her big round eyes confused and lost in the moment. He pulls backward a little and their eyes locked… Nadech slowly moves and plants a soft quick kiss on her soft lips which took her by surprise. He pulls back and smiles at her “I’ll wait for you outside” he turns and walks out of the bathroom closing the door for her.

Yaya frowns. She touches her lips and her confusion deepens trying to figure out what Nadech is up to. Was it a reassurance kiss after crying? Well, this is the first time for her to receive a reassurance kiss on the lips. But it.. works. She doesn’t feel like crying or sad anymore. Instead, it is the confusion and bewilderment that she feels right now.

After spending some quality time alone in the bathroom, she feels refreshed. The warm water and the relaxing scents from lavender bathing oil really helped her to freshen up. She wanders around the house but there is no sign of Nadech. Did he leave her and go back to BKK already? But he said he would wait for her outside.

“Looking for me?” The voice behind her makes her jump. She turns around and Nadech is standing right behind her wearing his charming smile just to show his kissable dimples. He looks relaxed and easy in his silky loose white shirt and pale blue silky pants which suits with his shirt. She can smell a shampoo scent from him. Did he just shower? So quick.

“Erm… where did you come from?”

He raises his eyebrow and still smiling “Hungry?” totally ignore her question.

“Are you? I should go cook for you”

“No need. I ordered food from a near resort already. I hope you don’t mind.”

“No. Not at all”

“Then shall we go eat?”

“oh.. it’s already delivered? But I didn’t see any food on the kitchen table”

“Let’s go.” he holds out his right hand waiting for her to take it. And she hesitated but then she did. He smiles and walks her out of the house to where the dinner table located. He pulls out the chair for her and she awkwardly sit down. The sun is about to set which creates their surrounding become light orange. The view is breathtaking. She can feel cool breeze air touching her whole body and slightly blowing her just-washed hair. It feels very relaxing and she doesn’t know if it is because of the bathing or the crying.

“What time is it now?” she asks

“6:30pm. The sun is setting. Beautiful isn’t it?”

“Yes. Very beautiful. And You ordered the food?”

“Hmm. I hope you like it” he opens the cover of each plates and all of the food he’s ordered are seafood

Suddenly she feels her tummy growling “It smells good.”

“Eat up!” he says and picks up some curry crab on her plate

“Thank you”

They enjoy eating without utter a word. She’s tired and hungry and the food tastes heavenly delicious. Damn! She just realizes how hungry she is. Each bites tastes better and better. Nadech grins watching her eating like a kid and she doesn’t even aware of the curry stained on the corner of her mouth. He chuckles thinking she’s very cute when eating. He leans forward and gently wipes that annoying stain off her pretty face with his thump. She blinks several times as it took her by surprise.

“You have a stain on the corner of your lips.” He says and cleans his thump with a tissue

“Oh. Thank you”

“You seem very hungry. But don’t eat too fast. We have all night.” He smiles at her again “You need some shrimp salad?”

“Ka. Khorb khun ka” he places two shrimps on her plate. Then he tugs her hair behind her ear and smiles. Again.

“That’s better. Now you won’t be eating your hair.”

She blushes and grins back at him “Thank you” then they continue their eating.

“Full?” he asks

“Ka. Very full ka.” She drinks the last drop of water in her glass and wipe out her mouth with a tissue “Hery… thank you ka P’Nadech. The food’s very delicious. I’ve never been this full” she smiles at him and rubs her tummy

“I’m glad you like it. I didn’t know what type of food you like when I ordered.”

“Well, I can eat anything when I’m hungry. You like seafood?”

“Yes, I do. And I’m guessing that you like it too, right?” he says turning his gaze to the plates that just emptied by Yaya

She blushes “Yes. And they sure cooked it very well.”

“Do you want to go for a walk to let the food digest well?”

“Okay ka. But what about these dirty plates ka?”

“Don’t worry about it. The resort’s staff will come and collect it tomorrow morning. I already paid them.” He grins and then stands up “Let’s go”

She follows his command and stands up and before she knows it, he takes her hand and starts walking to the beautiful beach.

“Cold?” he asks “Your hand is cold”

“Um.. yes a little.” And it’s not because of the weather she thought to herself

“Do you want to go back?”

“Not yet. I want to enjoy the view a little longer… look! there’s so many stars tonight.” She points to the sky. And he follows her direction “is it just me or the stars at the beach is so much prettier that in the city?”

He grins “it’s not just you. The sky is very clear tonight.. that’s why we can see stars clearer” he looks back at her “Are you sure you don’t want to go back?”

“Yes I’m sure.”

“But your hand is still cold.”

I know and it is because of you that makes me nervous. She says in her head

“Then do you need a hug? Maybe it might help.”

“Um—

Without letting her reply properly, he slowly and gently pulls her into an embrace “Your body is trembling. Are you sure you’re okay?”

She doesn’t answer but stay quite in his warm muscular arms. He smells good. Well, he always smells good and without even realizing her own self, she puts her both arms around his waist and her body magically stops shivering like it has found where it’s belong.

“feeling better?” he asks stilling holding her tightly

She nods which brushes her cheek with his chest still not saying a word. She comfortably stays in his arms doesn’t know for how long until he kisses her hair that makes her come back to reality. She immediately breaks the hug.

“Er.. I feel better now. thank you” she says unable to look into his eyes.

“Then shall we go back?” she nods and they walk back to their honeymoon house. Once inside the house, she looks at the wall clock and it shows exactly 8:00pm.

“Time really flies” she says softly almost like a whisper.

“Pardon me?”

“Er.. nothing ka”

“You’re sleepy already?” he pause for a moment studying her if she’s tired. “I was hoping for watching a movie with you tonight.”

“movie? what movie?”

He smiles and takes her hands “Come here” he leads her to the living room. “Here. I asked the delivery guy from the resort to buy a superhero movie for me. and this is what he bought.” He hands her the dvd

“Avenger? Wow! Avenger!!” she opens the cover and the takes out the CD “come on, let’s watch!” she puts the CD into the dvd player and press play. Then excitedly sits next to Nadech on the couch.

“But you said you weren’t a fan of watching a movie.”

“I did. But you said you liked it and this is your holiday”

“But if you don’t like it, you can go sleep first. I don’t want you to fall asleep while watching this. You’re a big man; I have no strength to carry you into the room.”

“It’s okay. I’m not sleepy. Don’t worry, I wont let you carry me coz I don’t want you to fall and break my neck as well.”

She pouts “What a gentlemen..”

He laughs “Hey, it starts.” She turns her attention back to the movie and claps her hands in excitement. “You can also rest your head on my shoulder if you want to.” He leans forward close to her ear “I don’t mind” he whispers. She playfully pushes his head back to his place and whispers “No need.”

He raises his eyebrow and smirk “We’ll see.”

I stop here. Will update as soon as i can. Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
love love love all there scene together. I hope to see Nadech tease yaya with those cute
words of his!

Thanks for the update molly!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
My romance sucks. Please forgive me if i'm not romantic enough but i hope you enjoy this chapter :D

CHAPTER 11

“And you said you like action movies…” Nadech chuckles shaking his head while leaning closer to the sleeping Yaya. He brushes her face with his knuckle. “Your cheek is always so soft.” He smiles and shifts her to his lap with the intention of carry her back to the bedroom. Once she’s in his lap, he holds her tightly with his both arms and he couldn’t resist but to study her face which is now resting peacefully on the curve of his neck.

“Why do you always smell so good?” her murmurs caressing her face with his free hand. His nose nuzzles into her hair and inhales deeply lost in her scent and before he knows it, he falls into the sofa resting himself comfortably with Yaya sleeping on top of him. He tugs her hair behind her ear, caresses her head and kisses her forehead. Yaya shifts suddenly but still not waking up. She then wraps her arm around his waist hugging him tightly and comfortably sleeping on his chest. He grins and continues to caress her head then her backside. He brushes his lips against her forehead, her hair, her temple repeatedly until he drifts.

She feels too warm but couldn’t open her eyes. What she sleeps on is not soft which makes her knows it not a mattress. But whatever it is, it smells so good, the scent she can never forget. It smells like home where she belongs… where she always long for… where she always want to be at. Nowhere but here. She grins in her sleep as she relaxes with the feeling of warmth and being safe and sound. Nothing to be scared of.

He opens his eyes sleepily waking up still holding his wife in his arms. He gazes down at her putting his right arm under his head. Her long and thick lashes with sharp nose are a very beautiful combination a woman could have. And those full rosy lips… oh how much he wants to have it on his only to know how soft and tasty it is. With one shift, now she is underneath him still peacefully asleep. She is a heavy sleeper which is very easily to take advantage of; from now on he needs to be extra cautious if she falls asleep somewhere else. Maybe he could tell Mint to watch her not to fall asleep at school, those school boys are opportunist punks. He will handle that later. Now he continues to caress her smooth silky hair. Last night was the greatest sleep he’s ever had in years. He never even realizes this kind of good sleep really exists.

“Why can’t I stay away from you?” he frowns creating a little V between his eyebrow gazing down at her peacefully and comfortably sleeping underneath him. The embrace and the closeness generate warmth and heat between their bodies but he doesn’t feel annoyed nor does he want to remove himself from her. For some untold reasons, he wants to take all opportunity to stay as close to her as possible. He leans down and kisses every part of her face, doing what he was doing to her in his dream last night. He brushes his lips against her nose, her cheek, her temple, her forehead and gently on her lips leaving nowhere untouched.

“What have you done to me?” he murmurs after pulling back the long kiss. He needs to pull back before it gets more addicted than it already is. Now it’s getting hotter and hotter but Yaya doesn’t look like she sweating. Is it only him? Why he feels so hot so suddenly? His body is burning inside, sweating all over his face and he knows his erection is growing, moving and twitcing down low. He’s panting and panicking at the same time wishing it doesn’t wake Yaya as it gets harden and pressing against her belly. He suddenly sits up breathing heavily removing himself from her. He needs to cool down. Standing up, turning his heels and heads straight to the bathroom.

Yaya wakes up alone in the living room. Why is she not in the bedroom? Did she sleep in the living room alone last night? She remembers she was watching Avenger with Nadech. Where is he? It’s still early in the morning, she looks at the wall clock and it shows exactly 7am.

“How can he let me sleep here alone? Jai dum mak! Can’t even carry me to the bedroom.” She murmurs alone as she rubs her eyes.

“Oh you wake now. Good morning!” he says coming out from the bathroom. He looks obviously just showered with wet hair and wears nothing but a towel.

“Um.. yeah I woke.” “Can you please dress properly before coming out of the bathroom?”

“I thought you still sleeping.”

“Well, I’m fully awake now—with all the senses.. please get dress!”

“Why? What’s wrong? I’m not naked and don’t act like this is the first time you see a half naked man.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, there’s your father. Don’t tell me he’s never wore a towel around the house.” He says and he steps closer to where she’s sitting.

“B—But it’s not the same. He’s my dad and you’re my—

“I’m your what?” he smirks. Oh she hates it when he teases her like that. It makes her red and it’s still early in the morning.

“I—I need to use the bathroom now”

“Wait.” He tugs one of her arms to stop her “What about me?”

“What about you what?”

“I’m still not dressed” he turns her to face him and now they’re only inches away each other “if you don’t like seeing me like this, then help me dressing up” he smirks

“Pervert!”

“Yes I am. I’ve become a pervert since the day I met you.” “Come.” He tugs her arm leading her to bedroom.

“Hey! No. Stop stop! I used to dress a five-year-old not a grown man! and your hands are obviously very fine, do it yourself! I need to go to bathroom. Let me go” she pushes his hand away and run straight to the bathroom leaving him smiling from ear to ear. He sure enjoys seeing her red.

“What are you doing?” she comes out the bathroom and sees him doing something in the kitchen.

“Making breakfast. This is what I can do best.” He says while making club sandwiches for two. “Ah, done. Here, have a bite before we go.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see. I need your help. Come on, eat!” she takes the sandwich from him and put into her mouth.

“This is good.” She says while chewing “did you learn to make it?”

“years of practice.” He grins “I always make that when I was in Australia.”

“Oh”

“So you’re ready? Like I said earlier, I need your help today.”

“What kind of help?” she pours the milk as she finishes her last bite

“You’ll see”

As long as they reach the front entrance of the house, there’re two bicycles waiting for them. One is blue and the other one is red. She can’t help but to wonder what they are doing here in front of their house.

“Whose are these?”

“I rented them from the resort.”

“You want to go cycling?”

“Hmm. But as sad as it sounds. I don’t know how to ride”

“you’re joking.”

“No. I’m not.” Suddenly she bursts into laughter
“I said I wasn’t joking. Why are you laughing?”

“sorry. It’s just hard to believe that a big man like you can’t ride a bicycle.” She says still giggling putting her hands on her belly

“so will you help me or not?” he pouts like a kid

She tries to calm herself down so that she could speak “well, you have come to the right person. I have years of experience.” She proudly says “But then what do I get if I teach you”

“Business talk huh? Well then do you want a kiss?”

Her expression change and her face turns red again and it’s not because of the laughing “I—I don’t need a kiss”

“I didn’t ask if you need it, I asked if you want it!” he says stressing on the word want.

“of course not. I don’t want it”

“But I do.” he smiles showing his charming dimples which got her attention; she can’t take her eyes off those cute dimples. She doesn’t want it… she wants it. “Okay, it’s a deal then. I’ll give you a kiss after you teach me.”

“Okay—
She got back to the reality as long as Nadech walks out to the bicycles. “What just happened?” she murmurs silently alone almost a whisper.

“Yaya! Come on. I need help here”

“Phew—
She lets out a big sigh placing her both hands on her knees like she just run off a marathon. Man, teaching him is exhausting! 10 times more exhausting than teaching her students.

“Woo hoo!! Yaya, Look at me… I’m riding a bicycle!” he screams from afar smiling from ear to ear like a nerd just pass exam while turning his direction to where Yaya is standing.

“Well, it’s about time.” She utters to herself while brushes the sweat out of her head with her right hand.

“That was so much fun. Thank you so much for teaching me!” he says taking her both hands

“you are most welcome. I know I am a good teacher hehe” “And I’m glad that you can ride a bicycle now because I need you to take me home”

“Okay!” he sounds so exciting but can she trust him that they will not fall down?

“But please be careful, my leg still hurt.” She gave him a weak smile and gazes down her leg

“Don worry, hurting you is not on my list of doing” “Come, hop in!” she hops in
“Come on, put your hands on my waist, so that you won’t fall” she hesitates but then she holds his waist lightly

“Tightly please” he says before he starts the journey and she does as he said. “Oh and before we go, I just want to give you a friendly reminder that I still owe you a kiss. You can take it from me whenever you want.”

TBC

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks for the update.

I like the line, "Oh and before we go, I just want to give you a friendly reminder that I still owe you a kiss. You can take it from me whenever you want.” Awww, Nadech, you are such a sneaky guy!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww Nadech is such a lovely man. He can't resist her scent at all. I love how he love teasing her.​
And OMG Nadech does'nt know how to ride a bike.lol...It is hard to teach a man how to ride a bike.​
Cause I once had to teach my gay guy friend how to ride a bike, and it is not even funny. Lol...​

Thanks molly for this amazing update! <3​

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Wow, great update! Thank you and pls update soon...
You are most welcome! i always saw your comments whenever i post new update :D thank you for always stay tune na ka :) :D I only have time during weeke ds and some weekends i have assignments and homework to do, that's y i took me a while to update. but don worry, i will try to update as soon as i can :D

Thanks for the update.

I like the line, "Oh and before we go, I just want to give you a friendly reminder that I still owe you a kiss. You can take it from me whenever you want.&rdquo; Awww, Nadech, you are such a sneaky guy!
Haha yeah he is one sneaky guy, always take advantage of her by kissing her don't know how many times now whenever she sleeps. Well, blame it on her beauty and her irresistable scent hahaha
when she pretends to sleep, she will know what he always do to her sneakily hehe :kiss3: :coverlaf:

Awwwww Nadech is such a lovely man. He can't resist her scent at all. I love how he love teasing her.​
And OMG Nadech does'nt know how to ride a bike.lol...It is hard to teach a man how to ride a bike.​
Cause I once had to teach my gay guy friend how to ride a bike, and it is not even funny. Lol...​

Thanks molly for this amazing update! <3​
Hahahah i laughed out loud when i read your comment imagining how you teach your gay friend how to ride a bike :lol2: :lol2: i used to teach my sis and it gave me bandage all over my knee and elbow lol i guess teaching people how to ride a bike is one tough thing to do haha Yaya is one tough girl here
oh and Thank you so much na ja!! you always leave me good comments on here and on yadech.com. im very appreciated na ja :thumbsup: i will try to update soon! later today maybe :fanfic:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Lol...NP molly. Thank you for all of your amazing update! I love each and every chapter, and will continue​
to support you na ja!​

I know, teaching someone how to ride a bike, is not easy. And until now my gay guy friend still can't ride a bike.​
We always make fun of him, but feel bad afterward. Lol...He is such a drama queen!​

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
&ldquo;Erm it&rsquo;s okay. You don&rsquo;t have to give me&rdquo; she says as he starts riding

&ldquo;I want to.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I think I am at the disadvantage here..&rdquo;

&ldquo;How?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Well, you get everything. And I get nothing. Better yet, I have to let you kiss me&rdquo;

&ldquo;Then you kiss me. I don&rsquo;t mind either way&rdquo; he says and grins wider. Then he let go his one hand off the bike and place it on hers &ldquo;Hey look, I can ride with only one hand!&rdquo;

&ldquo;I can see that but why you need to touch my hands too?&rdquo;

&ldquo;I want to. It&rsquo;s more fun this way!&rdquo; he smiles as he turns his gaze to her

&ldquo;Hey eyes on the way!&rdquo; she then removes her hands from his waist and place them on his shoulders instead as she stands up &ldquo;I won&rsquo;t let you take advantage of me!&rdquo; she smirks and when she looks at his ears, they are bloody red &ldquo;P&rsquo;Nadech, why your ears are so red?! Are you sick?&rdquo; she sounds concern

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m a little sensitive when girls touch me.&rdquo; He smiles shyly but she can&rsquo;t see &ldquo;Especially you.&rdquo; He continues quietly. And she doesn&rsquo;t even realize herself that she too is turning red.

&ldquo;Is that only your ears that are red?&rdquo; she can&rsquo;t help but to wonder if his face is red too &ldquo;Here, let me see.&rdquo; She leans down to look at his face and he takes this opportunity to turn to where she leans then their nose and lips touch briefly. His smile widens as she pouts and playfully hits his backside.

&ldquo;you&rsquo;re very sneaky!&rdquo;

&ldquo;I didn&rsquo;t do it on purpose!&rdquo; he lies &ldquo;And that doesn&rsquo;t count to be our deal kiss&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey!&rdquo; she pouts again. There is no way she can win over him. The thought annoys her but strangely enough she likes it. She tries so hard not to smile but then why does she need to hide her smile? He can&rsquo;t see anyway. Silly her!

&ldquo;Woo hoo&hellip;! Come on, faster! Where are all your strengths huh?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Erm.. I need something to pull up my energy.&rdquo; As long as he finishes his sentence, he tugs her left hand and plant on a loud kiss on her knuckle. &ldquo;Mwah!&rdquo;

She hits him again as she remove her hand from his and they both start to giggle as he fastens the ride letting the wind blow them away on the beach shore.

&ldquo;Why are we here?&rdquo; she asks once he stops in front of a mall, Tesco Lotus.

&ldquo;I know you want to spend time with me alone at home. But as much as I want that to happen, we need lunch&rdquo; he smiles and winks at her. She blushes. &ldquo;Come!&rdquo; he holds out his hand waiting for her to take it. And she took it.

&ldquo;Last night we had seafood. I want some Japanese food today.&rdquo; he says walking hand in hand with her inside the mall

&ldquo;Oh. Okay&rdquo;

They sit themselves inside a Japanese restaurant called Fuji. They order a set of Chicken Teriyaki, beef sukiyaki, tobiko and salmon sushi, and Gyoza.

&ldquo;You ordered a lot.&rdquo; She says

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m hungry. Do you realize how tiring it was for me to take you here? I need a grand of my energy back&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey, I taught you. Be a little gratitude!&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m kidding. Today is my happiest day in years!&rdquo; &ldquo;Thank you&rdquo;

She blushes &ldquo;You&rsquo;re sweating. Are you hot?&rdquo;

&ldquo;A little bit.&rdquo; he grins

She takes out a handkerchief from her pocket and starts to wipe out the sweat out of his forehead &ldquo;Here, let me help you brushing this off&rdquo;

She gently brushes his face then moves to his forehead. He looks into her eyes without even blink. He looks serious, sincere and his eyes are burning into hers. They look at each other without even care that they are in public, lost into each other&rsquo;s world. The other couple sit next to their table even mouthing each other jealous of the newlywed, the girl even hit her boyfriend and tell him to be sweet to her like these two love birds.

He takes the handkerchief from her hand and places it on the table. Then he grabs her hand and kiss her knuckle gently. &ldquo;Thank you!&rdquo; he smiles his charming smile. Before she could reply, the waiter brings out their food and put them on the table. She doesn&rsquo;t know what to say to him just smile shyly and sweetly to him.

&ldquo;Come on, eat!&rdquo; he says &ldquo;Here, have some sushi. Let me feed you&rdquo; he sounds weirdly exciting.

&ldquo;I want tobiko sushi&rdquo;

He chuckles &ldquo;Your wish is my command!&rdquo; he then uses his chopstick to pick a tobiko sushi for her &ldquo;Open your mouth widely. Haa&mdash;&rdquo; he says as he also opens his mouth and she does as he said. &ldquo;Hmm. Good girl! Eat a lot and you&rsquo;ll grow bigger&rdquo;

&ldquo;I can&rsquo;t be anymore bigger&hellip;&rdquo; she says with her mouthful

&ldquo;Ah ah. Don&rsquo;t speak when your mouthful young lady.&rdquo; He holds up his index finger signal her not to speak.

&ldquo;This is ridiculous, he&rsquo;s acting like my mother&rdquo; she thought to herself and to satisfy herself she puts one big gyoza into his mouth taking him by surprise which makes him choke.

&ldquo;Ha ha. Eat a lot na and you&rsquo;ll grow bigger&hellip;&rdquo; she repeats his sentence.

&ldquo;I&rsquo;ll get you back later&rdquo; he says after drinking his water

After having finished their lunch, Nadech takes his wife back to their beach house. They take bath and relax in the hot tub soothing themselves from the tiredness. Then they took a nap relaxing in the front yard in their beach chairs under the coconut tree enjoying the view of the beautiful blue beach. They sleep don&rsquo;t know for how long and when they wake up, they go for a walk along the beach shore holding each other hands.

She takes out her iphone and takes snapshot of him. He smiles and takes the phone from her just to take her pictures back. They laugh, giggle at each other with no reasons. He always does crazy faces in the pictures and Yaya imitates him.

&ldquo;Copy cat!&rdquo; he says as they sit looking at the pictures in her phone where they both do pig face, of course Yaya is always cuter than him in every pose.

&ldquo;Copy cat&hellip;&rdquo; she repeats cutely of what he said and smiles sweetly at him.

&ldquo;If you smile like that again, I&rsquo;m going to give what I owed you now.&rdquo;

&ldquo;If you smile like that again, I&rsquo;m going to give what I owed you now.&rdquo; she imitates him again

&ldquo;Are you going to imitates whatever I do and say?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Are you going to&mdash;&rdquo; before she could finish her sentence, he pinch her cheek. &ldquo;Ow! Let go!&rdquo;

&ldquo;No..&rdquo; she still for a second and then she pinch his cheek back but harder.

&ldquo;Nee&hellip; Like to pinch my cheek, huh?&rdquo; she pinch harder causing him to scream

&ldquo;Ow ow! Okay okay. Yorm laio.&rdquo; He releases her cheek and rub his face where she pinch him.

&ldquo;You deserved it!&rdquo; she sticks out a tongue at him and he smiles. He just can&rsquo;t be mad at her when she is too cute like this. Instead of being mad, he just want to kiss her everywhere of her cute face and yes that tongue too. But he controls himself not to make it too obvious.

&ldquo;Wait for me here. I&rsquo;ll be back in 2 minutes.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Where are you going?&rdquo; he doesn&rsquo;t answer just smile as a response. She follows his command waiting for him here looking at all the pictures they just took.

2 minutes later he came back with a guitar in his hands.
&ldquo;It&rsquo;s 5:30 now. Are you hungry?&rdquo; he says as he sits down next to her.

&ldquo;Not really. I still have sushi in my tummy.&rdquo; She smiles &ldquo;You can play guitar?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Music is what I do well the most&rdquo; &ldquo;Now what song Madame want to hear?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Ooh. Price tag!&rdquo;

&ldquo;Dai lery!&rdquo; he starts playing with her clapping her hands in excitement. &ldquo;You&rsquo;re not going to sing?&rdquo; he asks

&ldquo;I thought you&rsquo;d sing&rdquo;

&ldquo;I don quite remember the lyric. Let&rsquo;s sing together then.&rdquo; And they start to sing

♫ Money money..
It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag... ♫

They continue on playing and singing with her clapping her hands from one song to another. Price tag, I&rsquo;m yours, lucky, they sing them all.

&ldquo;Hery that was fun.&rdquo; He says putting the guitar down

&ldquo;You&rsquo;re very good&rdquo;

He doesn&rsquo;t say anything just smile shyly at her. He tugs a strain of her hair back at her ear and then start to caress her soft face. She smiles sweetly and shyly at him and he knows she&rsquo;s turning red again though it is dark.

He leans closer and closer to her making his intention clear. His right hand is holding her face with the other at her backside. She closes her eyes with no protest willing for him to kiss her. When their lips touch, she feels numb all over her body feeling the butterfly inside her tummy and fireworks start flying in the sky. He kisses her gently at first then deepens it making her shiver. This thrilling sensation is very new to her though it is not her first kiss with him. She doesn&rsquo;t know how to react but to follow the rhythm he&rsquo;s taking her; she puts her arms around his neck to maintain her balance. This kiss is very different from the first time, it&rsquo;s longing and become even more passionately when he parts her lips and enters his tongue inside her mouth, coaxing her claiming every part of her lips making her weak. He then takes turn sucking her top and bottom lip and she can&rsquo;t help but to groan releasing the intensity inside of her. He moves his lips to her neck area taking her by surprise. She doesn&rsquo;t know how to response to his sudden touch but to groan louder making him want her even more. Their bodies are burning inside with desire and they know very clear that they want each other. Right now. Right here. He pulls back breathlessly looking into her beautiful eyes then to her swollen lips. And before he could kiss her again, the rain is dropping. Damn it!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
awe...very sweet! he keeps on stealing them kisses! I'm smiling ear to ear..as always, thank you so much for writing and sharing. You are wonderful! School comes first...and when you have freetime, then is FF time :dance2: I really enjoy your FF. Big Hug!!! :kiss2:

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Sorry everyone for the superrrrr long update!! I've been very busy with work and school. I only have time on the weekends. And some weekends, I spent my time on sleeping. But now I am back :D :clap: and i just finish this chapter. So i hope you guys enjoy this. Have a great weekend with N'Nee kub P'Athit everyone! hehe :beer:

Chapter 12

&ldquo;Let&rsquo;s go back!&rdquo; she says before he can continue the scene under the pouring rain. He stiffens for a moment then gets himself together and stands up. He holds out his hand for her and she takes it right away. They both run straight back to their beach house holding the guitar above their heads to protect from the rain. As soon as they got inside of the house, Nadech quickly closes the door behind him and then all the windows.

&ldquo;you&rsquo;re wet.&rdquo; She says with an awkward tone. He steps closer to her and suddenly the atmosphere become so awkward after the things that just happened at the beach a moment ago. &ldquo;So are you.&rdquo; He says back to her.

&ldquo;Wait here..&rdquo; she says before he could run his finger on her wet cheeks. He drops back his hand and says nothing waiting patiently for her. 2 minutes later she is back with a towel wrapped over her shoulder and the other one in her hand.

&ldquo;let me dry you.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Okay.&rdquo; He smiles popping up those cute dimples. She brushes his head with the towel gently and he closes his eyes relaxing.

&ldquo;Hmm. It feels good.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Keep still.&rdquo; She orders.

&ldquo;Make me!&rdquo; he replies and immediately place his both arms around her small waist playfully and smile his gorgeous smile to her.

&ldquo;Let me go! You&rsquo;re still wet.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m cold. I need your heat to warm me up.&rdquo; He holds her even tighter making her hard to move and run his hand into her neck with the other at her backside holding her still. They are only inches away now, his lips catch her attention. Oh those lips that just kissed her and for some hot reason she wants to press her lips on his. Tasting him, sucking him like he did to her. Oh no, if he has the ability to read minds, she&rsquo;d be in damn trouble now. She shakes her head to erase the thought.

&ldquo;What are you thinking?&rdquo; he asks looking deep into her big brown eyes. Before she could answer, there&rsquo;s a loud thunder making her jump and hug his neck tightly.

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t be scared. It&rsquo;s just thunder&rdquo; he smiles at her and she quickly release her hands from his neck.

&ldquo;Let me go&rdquo; she says almost whisper.

&ldquo;Under one condition&rdquo; she looks blankly at him with wonder eyes. &ldquo;Kiss me&rdquo; he murmurs seductively.

&ldquo;Um&hellip;&rdquo; &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t think that&rsquo;d be a good idea&rdquo;

&ldquo;Then I will hold you all night. You choose, hug me or kiss me?&rdquo; Oh my, you have no idea that right now I wanna do both. She thought to herself.

He moves closer to her and closes his eyes signal her to kiss him. She blinks several times then moves her hands very slowly to cup his damn handsome face. Every time they kiss, he&rsquo;s always the one to start but now it&rsquo;s the other way around and surprisingly she doesn&rsquo;t feel nervous at all. It is only that weirdly excitement she feels and eager to taste him, what is wrong with her? For all 20 years living on earth, she never had this kind of desire for a man before. Will he think she is an easy girl after this? But if she plays hard to get now, she&rsquo;s only going to regret it. Without thinking anything no more, she touches his lips gently with hers and start to kiss his lower lip. He groans and return the favor of kiss her back passionately making her weak. He claims for her tongue as he enters into her mouth coaxing her, sucking her like there&rsquo;s no tomorrow. They were lost into each other. Again. They have no idea how far they will go with this.

While they&rsquo;re kissing passionately and their bodies intertwine each other, his phone ring. He ignores it and continues to kiss her. Then it rings again.

&ldquo;Shit!&rdquo; he utters annoyingly. Who the hell is this? He thought to himself.

&ldquo;Answer your phone&rdquo; she says breathlessly as she releases herself from him.

Before he could say anything to her, she quickly walks back to her room. He watches her as she goes then looks at the phone screen.

&ldquo;Ai Mark!&rdquo; he hiss

&ldquo;Hello?&rdquo; he place himself to sit on the sofa

&ldquo;Dude, what took you so long to answer? Am I interrupting something?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes, you are. Big time!&rdquo; he says annoyingly

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry man. I know you&rsquo;re on your honeymoon now. I didn&rsquo;t want to disturb your passionate moment but I am in big trouble now and I don&rsquo;t have anyone to turn to.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I sense this is related to girls again. What is it this time? You make a girl pregnant and their parents find out?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Don&rsquo;t say such bad luck man. I am very careful with this kind of thing. No babies can be in my picture.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Just tell me what is it already? I don&rsquo;t have all my time for you.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Impatient to be with your wife? Dude, you really change a lot now. Alright, put your story aside. Right now I need some advice about girls man..&rdquo;

Nadech bursts out laughing. It is just too hilarious to hear that line from the playboy Mark.

&ldquo;Dude, I&rsquo;m not finished yet. Don&rsquo;t laugh just yet. You remember your wife&rsquo;s friend?&rdquo;

Nadech&rsquo;s expression change as the topic related to his wife &ldquo;Which one? Girl or boy?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Geez relax man. Don&rsquo;t sound like an over protective husband. Your wife&rsquo;s best friend, that Mean girl.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Mint?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes, that Mean girl&rdquo;

&ldquo;Dude, what did you do to her? If you did something bad to her, don&rsquo;t tell anybody you&rsquo;re my friend. I don&rsquo;t want my wife to think I&rsquo;m like you.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Well, I sort of did something to her..&rdquo;

&ldquo;Oh no, What did you do??&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&hellip; I er&hellip; I blackmailed her&rdquo;

&ldquo;God dam it! What??&rdquo;

&ldquo;Well, I met her once on your wedding day. She embarrassed me by pouring water over my head then I found out that she&rsquo;s a substitute of my niece class. I wooed her everyday but she always punch me. I was angry and tried to think of something to do back to her. Then I came up with a plan when she was teaching my niece at my house, I put a sleeping pill in the juice she had then I took her to my room, taking her picture with me on bed&hellip; topless&rdquo;

&ldquo;What the fuck dude! Why did you do that? What did she say when she wake up?&rdquo;

&ldquo;She hit me of course. That was the reaction I expected from her. But then&hellip; she cried. And I feel so guilty about it. I did try to make up for it by telling her there was nothing happened and I even burned those pictures away but she always ignored me. She even stop punching me! Man, I don&rsquo;t know what to do!&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hahahaha. Funniest story I heard from you man..&rdquo;

&ldquo;Dude, don&rsquo;t laugh at me. Give me some ideas. I know you&rsquo;re good at all those lame romantic thing to do with girls.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry I can&rsquo;t help you man. You created the problems and now you just have to find the way to solve it. Though she&rsquo;s my wife&rsquo;s friend but I know nothing about her. You&rsquo;re the one who stay close to her everyday.&rdquo;

&ldquo;That&rsquo;s why I&rsquo;m asking you to ask your wife and help me&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey hey! Don&rsquo;t get my wife into this. Okay, let see what I can do once I get back.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Thanks man. I know you always got my back. I&rsquo;ll help you once your Mai davikah come back&rdquo;
Nadech stills. Only hearing her name making him nervous all of sudden. What is he going to do? And why does he feel so nervous. He loves her doesn&rsquo;t he? He should be happy for her return. But what about&hellip; Yaya?

&ldquo;Nadech, Nadech&hellip;! Dude, are you even listening?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Arai?&rdquo; he hiss

&ldquo;Yesterday, I met Mai&rsquo;s friend. She said Mai is coming back soon and she wants to keep it as a surprise with you by not telling you. But I tell you now for you to be prepared. But if you going to do anything, please don&rsquo;t hurt Yaya. If you do, I&rsquo;ll never get together with Mint.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Is that all? Your story?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes&rdquo;

He hangs up rudely. An unwelcome thought kicks in him. What is he going to do? Mai is returning. He should be happy, shouldn&rsquo;t he? He misses her. Does he? He looks at the ceiling where Yaya&rsquo;s room located. His mind is blank. He cannot think of anything. Not at this moment. Tomorrow, they have to return back to BKK. All of his time with Yaya will be over. It&rsquo;s even worse when Mai is in the picture. What will his family say? What will Yaya&rsquo;s family say? And most importantly, how will Yaya feel? He closes all the thoughts as he sighs deeply. He decided to run a hot bath and change his wet clothes.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh i cant believe Mark! Why does he has to call? There go their sweet scene...Pls dont hurt Yaya, make Mai disappear! :) Thank you much for the update!

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks mollyy for ur time :) I'm very appreciated,,,,,Fuji is my favorite Jappeness restaurant in Thailand ,,,lol,,, hope u update it soon na jah,,,,,

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Lol! Yaya and Nadech's story always starts with them bickering and falling in love with each other and bickering while they're in love. Isn't that just cute or what?