Only You

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! I have been a silent reader forever. But now I cannot stand being silent anymore because of Nadech and Yaya; they gave me a very high fever and I need sth to cure this fever. Since Toranee still hasn’t aired yet, I’ve been reading some of the fan fiction here and I gotta say, all of you are very talented and have great imaginations to share. I’m in love with those pretty storyline you guys created which inspired me to write a very first fan fiction ever of my own. I apologize if I make any mistakes due to my bad grammar but please bare with me na ka and you can also give me any criticism in the comment box! im really appreciated. :) Thank You so much ka! :kiss2:

Title : ONLY YOU
Main characters : Nadech/Yaya
Minor characters : Davikah, Mint C, Mark, Alex Randall, Porshe (other characters might be added)
Genr e: Co medy/Darma

Chapter 1: “Unexpected Day”

Due to her mom’s health to not be able to have more children, Yaya grew up as an only child. Though she doesn’t have any siblings to play with, she never felt lonely as her parents always provide her as much love and care as they possibly can. By the time she reach 20 years of age, she got hired as a part-time teacher at an elementary school. This led her to work and study at the same time as she’s still a college student with one more year to finish. But no matter how tired this may be, she never complaint a bit; in contrast, she really loves this path of life that she has chosen as she’s the type who’s outgoing and loves being around kids. Today is one of her student’s birthday, nong mae. She bought a very big teddy bear as she’s planned to surprise nong mae by bringing this giant bear to the classroom. Now with a very big smile on her face, Yaya is holding the teddy bear with her both arms walking straight to the school; she cannot wait to see how happy nong mae will be when see this giant teddy bear.

[Splash] Without realizing, Yaya and her bear are now covered with stinky mud that was splashed on her a while ago as some crazy driver just drove pass her and splashed the stinky mud on the road to her.

“SHIT!!!” she cursed. “Who the hell was that?? Didn’t he see people walking here? Oh my Teddy… That guy has to pay Big Time!” She walks straight to the car which is now stopped at the side of the road. While speeding the pace of her walking, the owner of the car got off. He looks very handsome, fancy, and dreamy with only simple white shirt and dark blue jeans with his sun glasses on. Something about this guy, she felt like she used to know him before but couldn’t recall how and when. “A handsome guy huh? Don’t get distracted by his looks Yaya!” She thought to herself. Now they both finally face each other.

The guy: I’m sorry miss.. I didn’t see you there.
Yaya: How could you not see?? I’m even holding this giant teddy bear!! Are you blind or something? Or you just didn’t care to look??”
The guy: Miss, please watch what you saying, even I don’t know you but I think I’m older than you.
Yaya: You just splashed that stinky mud on me and now you dare to lecture me??
The guy: Okay look Miss Teddy bear, tell me how much you want me to pay for this damage.
Yaya: What did you call me?? You long face! I have my own name, but I don think its worth it to tell you my name.
The guy: Miss teddy bear, I don have all my time to argue with you here, name the price!
Yaya: “hmm this long face dude looks rich” she thought to herself. "okay, 6000 bath."
The guy : okay 6000 bath.. (he pulling out his wallet) HUH?? 6000 bath?? For just this mess?? Come on! I don’t think it is this much just for you and the teddy bear to take shower and wash yourself!
Yaya : Mr. long face, you have no idea how much this trouble has caused me, don’t you? I was in a hurry to go to school to give THIS to my student for her birthday today! And now how am I supposed to give this stinky bear to her huh?? I have to go buy a new one since I cannot wash this mess on time. And do you think it is that easy to go to a store to buy this again?? See how much time I will waste?? (she explained this all to him in one breath showing how mad she is. Then she pull out her phone and start taking his picture)
The guy : Hey hey what you think you doing?? Why are you taking my pictures?
Yaya : if you’re not going to pay me this much, I’m going to post your picture in my school telling everyone of my student how bad you are!
The guy : okay okay stop it!! Here you go!! This is by far my unlucky day for sure to meet you!!
Yaya : (put back her phone and took the money from him with a satisfyed look) Kae nee eng!! (meaning just this only) Okay then, good bye Mr. Long face. I hope we will NOT see each other again.
The guy : wait! (he’s checking her bag and took her phone while she trying to push him away)
Yaya : what are you doing?? Are you taking advantage of me?? Help!
The gu y: Be q uite!! I’m just trying to delete my picture you took a moment ago! I don’t trust you! What if you put a magic spell on me by this picture?
Yaya: oh please! Like you are that handsome!! Okay, are you done now?? Give me back my phone!
The guy gave her back the phone and started to walk away without saying anything. “What a rude guy? Didn’t even say goodbye!” she muttered. Then she headed back to the store to look for a new teddy bear.

Note: I am very excited with this ff na ka as it is the very fisrt ever of mine! :dance3: All comments are appreciated. I will try to update more as soon as i can :fanfic:

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 2: “WHAT A DAY”

Nadech got out of his car and walks into his house with an annoyed face.

Inside the house
“Hey Mom! I’m back.” He greeted his mom and place to sit on the couch in the living room next to his mom.

“Son, what’s wrong? You look… Mad. Something bothered you? Or you had a fight with your dad at the office? Tell me, I’ll make him miserable..” His mom asked with a firm look while putting the remote control down as she thought his dad gave Nadech too much work when he just back home from Australia a month ago.

“No no mom! I didn’t fight with dad and he didn’t give too much pressure on me…” He replied still wearing a tried-look.

“Then what happened son? Are you sick? Or did you make a girl pregnant?? Oh My, Son how many times have I told you to use protection? Though you lived and adopted the environment in Australia.. doesn’t mean you can go and do whatever you want without my permission!”

“Mom!! NO! it’s not that…! I didn’t tell you anything yet, please don’t try to jump into the conclusion. Though I have a girlfriend but I never forgot about our “Thai Custom”. He paused a moment and then he started to tell his mom everything. “This afternoon after having lunch with you, I drove pass this girl and accidentally splash mud on her.”

“And then you escaped without saying sorry to her and now you feel guilty?” his mom assumed.

“No mom.. I did stop the car and she made me pay her 6000 bath for just the mess I’ve caused to her and her teddy bear. She’s the money-face girl I guess. And then when I got back to the office, everything started to go wrong… I was late for the meeting with the client and he rejected my proposal. Did you see this girl is the pain in the neck? Made me waste my time and got rejected by the important client.” He muttered with a mad look.

“Oh Nadech, what a day you went through? Don worry son, I think your dad will help you out with the client. Now go take a shower, I’ll make Sauy to prepare dinner for you. Don think too much son, tomorrow will be a good day for you son.”

“thanks mom, but its okay.. I think I lost my appetite already. I want to take bath and rest a bit.”
“Okay son! Just head downstairs when you’re hungry. Goodnight son” She smiled to her son. Then Nadech got off and headed to his room.

Yaya’s house
“I’m Homeeee!” Yaya screaming from afar while entering her house. Now taking off her shoes, she let out a big sigh trying to tell everyone that she’s tired.

“Hi honey! You back just in time. Are you hungry?” Her mom said while coming out of the kitchen. “Oh what happened to you Yaya? Did you play mud with your students?”

“Hmm what do we have for dinner mom? It smells so good! And no mom I didn’t play mud, how old do you think I am?” she said while following the delicious smell coming out of the kitchen.

“No! you cannot eat now! Go clean yourself first… look, you are very dirty!” her mom hit yaya’s hand when she trying to touch the food.

“Ouch! Mom that hurts. Okay, I’ll be back in a minute” then she run to her room very fast.

“Yaya! Wait.. you didn’t tell me what happened yet!” too late yaya is out of sight already. “Hmm this daughter of mine” her mom muttered shaking her head.

Dinner’s table
“So Yaya, tell me what happened” her mom started the conversation.

“Huh? What happened to my little sweetheart?” Her dad asked looking confused.

“Oh, nothing much mom and dad. It just some crazy driver drove pass me and splashed mud on me. But don worry, your girl here didn’t let him go away that easily without paying anything. Hehe” she proudly tell her parents and started to put food into her mouth.

“Well, I didn’t say I was worried about you Ya. I actually was afraid you did something bad to him.” Her mom said.

“Mom, how can you say that? Im your daughter, you have to be on my side!”

“Haha we just know our little girl too well.” Her dad giggled. “well, I have something to tell you. He continued.

“Is it about grandma coming to visit us tomorrow? I know dad, I remember the date well since you remind me like Everyday already!”

“Well, no. But yes your grandma is coming tomorrow. Its good that you remember; otherwise, your grandma will be mad… you know how she is already. And what I want to tell you is that we will also have more guests coming for dinner tomorrow at our house”

“Who are they dad? Do I know them also?” She asked while chewing.

“Yaya!! How many times I told you to not speak with full mouth? Don’t do this tomorrow infront of our guests!” her mom lectured her.

She swallowed the food and talk again “Sorry mom! I’ll keep that in mind tomorrow Hehe. So dad, who are they?

“Well, I don know if you still remember them, they are your grandma long-time-ago friends. They used to visit us often when you were small but since their son went to study abroad, they didn’t pay visit as often as before and I heard they were busy with their business. Now they heard your grandma is coming, so they wanna come and do a reunion.” Her dad explained.

“Oh okay dad! Since its Friday tomorrow, I’ll try to not give my student surprise quiz and leave work early hehe” she smiled.

“Okay good! I know you’re busy with work and school so I’ll let Dan (the driver) to go pick your grandma then.”

TBC

Note: I know the chapter is a bit boring at first, but please bare with me for a moment na ka. :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for sharing Yadech ff with us. I will be here looking forward in reading more of this ff, can't wait for more! Thank you

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
This story is fantastic, can't wait to know what's happening next. Please update soon na. :dance1: Thanks for supporting Yadech! :wink: They are my favorite pair couple too & will always. Hehe ;)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
@Mrscchum and @Candyfruit, thank you na ka! I really love Yadech and sure will give all my support to them. Im still new to this forum so i don really know how to use it properly yet but i will try my best to make this fanfic as enjoyable as i can so stay tune na ka :)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 3: “WHAT A SMALL WORLD”

Yaya is running like there is no tomorrow escaping from the bombs that has been dropping non-stop. She did try to hide herself at a cave that is quite far from town but it was no use no more as it seems the enemies discovered where she stayed and has dropped so many bombs destroying the cave she once resided. She has nowhere to go now and is scared like hell. Suddenly, she slipped on a rock and now her ankle hurts. She thought this is time for her to die until there was a man appeared in front of her handing his hand and shout “Come on! Give me your hand they will find us in no time!!” Without a word she grabbed his hand and continued to run, run and run until she felt she got shot from behind. “This is it. Its time to go.” she thought to herself and looked at the man whose arms are now holding her and scream for her to not leave him.

Waking up with sweating all over her body, she breaths heavily “Oh my, what a dream! It felt so real…” Wipe out the sweat from her face, she go back to sleep until dawn hoping not have this dream again.

Next Morning

I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn’t know how lost I was until I found you

Yaya turns on the song ‘Like a virgin’ by Madonna and head straight to the bathroom. She starts her day by singing, dancing and showering at the same time in the bathroom trying to wash away the nightmare she had last night. After done with showering, she dressed up and headed downstairs.

“Good morning mom and dad!”

“Good morning luk! Come and eat breakfast with us.”

“Sorry mom, I’m eating breakfast with Mint today. I think she’s waiting for me at school already by now.” She said while putting on her shoes.

“Okay then tell her I said hi”

“Alright mom, I’ll see you at noon Bye!”

At School
“Yaya! Over here!”

Yaya turned to the voice calling her and saw Mint waving at her like crazy.

“Hey good morning! Did you buy me the donut?”

“Tan tan tan! Nee… I bought your favorite flavor!”

“Oh ho… Thank you Mint your’re the best of the best! -- Hmm looks very tasty!”

“I know I know eat up! But hey what’s wrong with you a moment ago? I tried to call you like crazy but you just kept walking.. I thought you were sleep walking or something.”

“Nothing… Its just I had a nightmare again.”

“You mean the dream that you kept seeing again again? Yaya, it’s been months already… Aren’t you gonna tell your parents about this? Maybe that dream’s trying to tell you something. Hey why don’t we go to pagoda to discuss this to the monks? Or maybe if you don’t feel comfortable, we can just do some merit… who knows, it might go away!” Mint said while yaya’s eating the donuts.

“Come on Mint! I’m not going anywhere, this is nonsense. You know I don’t believe in superstitions.”

Mint sigh in disappointment “Oh and the guy in that dream, do you figure out what he looks like yet? I bet he looks very scary that’s why you keep having this nightmare.”

“No, I still don’t see his face yet. I can’t really recall of his physical figure. Okay I’m finished eating now, don’t care too much about this dream okay? I have a lot to do today. Come on! let’s go to class!”

Nadech’s office
Nadech’s screening his monitor trying to re-edit the proposal plan for his client. This is a very important client, he has to make him reconsider the proposal and come back to him. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. It was his dad.

“Son, you left home so early today. I couldn’t find you this morning.”

“Yes dad I have to re-do the proposal plan for Mr. Kai as if you have heard he rejected me yesterday.” He said to his dad still eying on his monitor.

“Ahh I heard that from your mother. Don’t worry too much son… Mr. Kai is a very punctual person, I think he didn’t accept you because he was mad of you being late. If we try to make appointment with him again at his office and offer him some special contract, I think he will accept you.”

“I hope so dad”

“Oh by the way, your Nana told me to tell you that we have to eat out today. And I think she is mad at you.” His dad said and gave him a you’re-so-in-trouble-look.

“I know dad… she’s always mad at me. I don’t know what I did wrong. I guess maybe I’m just not her favorite grandson. And why do we have to eat out? Is there any special occasion?”

“I heard she’s having a reunion with her friend who’s coming from Chiang Mai, so I guess we will be eating dinner at her friend’s house.”

Nadech sigh “Okay dad! I’ll go when I finish work.”

“Good! I’ll come to your office again when it’s time.”

“Yes dad.”

Evening has come at Yaya’s house
Yaya is just done with her teaching. Now not bother to say goodbye to the other teachers, she run straight to where her bicycle park heading home as she doesn’t want her granny to be mad at her by being late. Her parents keep insisting her to drive one of the cars at her house but she said bicycle is more convenient because the school is just one block away from her house and she thinks riding bicycle is also eco-friendly. While entering the entrance, she saw a strange black car parking inside her house thinking maybe it is belonged to her granny’s guest. “They are early indeed” she thought.

“Granny!!!” She scream from afar and run to hug her granny without bothering to look at the guests. “Oh my Yaya has grown to be a very beautiful lady… I miss you so much sweetie” they hug each other very tightly and the parents look at them in awe.

“Ahem ahem!” her dad break the hug. “Mama, you stealing all the love my little girl have for me… Now I’m becoming the lonely dad.” He said with puppy face.

“Daddy! I love all of you but because I’ve been apart from my granny for too long… now I have to be bias loving her more than you alittle bit hehe.”

Everyone giggled when her dad acted like a kid. “Okay now lots of love. Yaya, don’t be too rude… we still have our guests here in the rooms. This is khun Ying Chan, Mr. and Mrs. Tanasatt and their son, Nadech. They are your granny’s guests” Her mom introduced and signaled her to greet them.

“Sowadee ka” Yaya lowered her and greeted them. When she turn her head back up, she noticed someone very familiar. Rubbing her again to confirm again if she sees the wrong person.

“Hey It’s YOU!!” Nadech and Yaya both said at the same time while pointing at each other.

“You guys know each other?” the grannies questioned.

“You’re the long face obnoxious guy!”

“And you’re the teddy bear girl”

“How could you even step into my house? You’re not invited to come in!”

“Yaya!! Stop this behavior! He’s our guest!! I’m sorry Nadech, please sit back down.” Her mom said and gave her the stop-it look. Yaya looked at her mom and sit down trying not utter a word but her eyes still give him a scary look. Nadech followed her to sit down and give her a smirk by raising his right eyebrow.

“Yaya, sorry Nadech now.” Her mom ordered.

“Mom!” she grumbled.

“Yaya!!”

“Oh it’s okay Mrs. Titachai. Noo Yaya, I also want to sorry you instead of my son if he’s caused you troubles from yesterday” Mrs. Tanasatt said.

“Oh no need ka! Auntie didn’t do anything to me. No need to say sorry ka. Besides, you are an elder, it is me who has to sorry to you and your family for showing an inappropriate behavior a moment ago.” She apologized to them putting her hands up like Thai people do. Nadech just smiled with satisfaction while his grandma looking at them both; she sure has something in mind.

“Okay now if everyone understands each other already, let’s go eat!” her granny said

Dinner’s table

“So Yaya, your parents told us that you are a part-time teacher at an elementary school. Is it tough for you to work and study at the same time?” Mr. Tanasatt asked

“Oh not at all ka, teaching has always been a passion of mine and I really love to be around kids. In the future if possible, I want to have a private school of my own” she proudly describes her interest and career goal in life.

“Hmm very impressive! You must be very smart to handle this and also very patient because working with kids is not an easy thing to do.” Khun ying Chan compliment her. Nadech started to annoy when everyone pays attention on Yaya “of course it is easy for her as she is a kid herself.” He thought to himself.

“See? I told you she is my little angel.” Her granny cut in.

“Thank you ka Khun Ying” she smiled at her granny

“Who told you to call me khun ying huh? From now on you have to call me granny Chan”

“Okay ka, Granny Chan”

“Good! Now I have a granddaughter. I am very happy cos I sense you will make me smile. I haven’t smiled like this for a long time now since this grandson of mine is not good to me at all” granny Chan said with an upset look.

“Oh granny! You know I always love you. Its just I couldn’t provide you more time to stay with as you know I had to study.” Nadech said as he couldn’t stand watching his granny started to like this teddy bear girl.

“Who you? Love me? I was so lonely when you went to abroad, you never called me and I even tried to skype with you but in return you always ignore my friend request.” Granny Chan said

“You have a skype account?” everyone started to giggle as they couldn’t believe granny Chan is a hi-tech grandma. “I thought it was a hacker using your name so I just ignored… sorry granny I didn’t know it was really you. And how did you even how to skype?” Nadech continued

“Your dad created one for me and he taught me how to play. I have made some few friends also in there.”

“Woah granny Chan, You’re awesome! You are a very hi-tech granny. Next time I will skype with you, I will teach you how to do video call!” Yaya said smiling at Granny Chan in excitement

“Really? I know only you can kill my loneliness since Nadech here surely is boring type himself.” Everyone giggled at granny’s comment. Nadech just stunned and didn’t want to argue with his granny. Everyone just having a good time talking and laughing at the dinner’s table, they sure get along very well and they will make another meeting after this joyful dinner.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A very warm welcome to AF, Mollyy!

Thank you na ka for sharing your talent and time writing a fan fiction for us. Nadech and Yaya are my favorite newbies so I follow their works and love to read ff about them.

I enjoy your story very much and cannot wait to read more. I like Yaya's character; she is feisty and lively!

Keep up the good work na and I'll be here to support you.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
@Mrscchum and @Candyfruit, thank you na ka! I really love Yadech and sure will give all my support to them. Im still new to this forum so i don really know how to use it properly yet but i will try my best to make this fanfic as enjoyable as i can so stay tune na ka :)
Molly - It's ok, take your time around here na. We are definitely welcome you here & thank you very much for another update. Very good na. My first FF I wrote was very fun and exciting too. But now it's just whatever. LOL but don't worry I still do continue na. Hehe, anyways can't wait to read more of yours. Please do update soon. :yes: :thumbsup: :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WELCOME to AF ja MOLLY!!!
wow, it seems to me like we are getting more and yadech lovers here! I'm loving it sooo far! Great start and good story line. Cant wait for the next chapter ja!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Thank you all my Yadech sisters!! can i have the permission to call you that? :rolleyes: Thank you for the warm welcome and encoragement for this fan fiction. I am sure this ff will be the medicine to kill my boredom and i hope it does to you the same na. I will update another chapter soon, so stay tune ka :fanfic:

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 4: “SURPRISING NEWS”

Yaya’s Room
“Yaya, can I come in?” Her granny knock on Yaya’s door

“Yes come on in granny!”

Granny opens the door and sees Yaya sitting on her bed combing her hair, then she place a sit next to her “How is my little angel doing? Am I disturbing your rest time?”

“No Granny, I’m not sleepy yet. Do you have something to talk to me?”

“Yes yes I do…. Well, I just wanted to know if you have a boyfriend yet? You know… Since I haven’t talked to you for quite some time now… I want to catch up on you… maybe we can have a grandma and granddaughter talk tonight.” She said while caress Yaya’s just combed hair.

“No I don have one yet. Why suddenly ask me about this topic?” she wondered if her granny’s up to something that made her cannot wait to talk tomorrow.

“Come on, tell me the truth Yaya! You know I’m not over protective like your dad. I just want to know what level of your relationship has been developed.”

“It’s the truth! I’m not seeing anyone really.” She confirmed

“Then do you have a crush?”

“Granny!! No!! you know I’m very busy with school and work. I don have time for this!” she clarified herself trying to tell her granny to stop discover her feelings about guys.

Granny just smiled and continued “Good! I know my little angel is very mature and independent when it comes to what she wanna do in life.” Yaya smiled in relief. “Well, then how do you think of Nadech?

“The guy with long face?”

“His name is Nadech or you should call him P’ Nadech as it’s the right way since he’s 5 years older than you!”

“I know his name granny, I just don wanna call him that way. And what to think about him? He is for sure by far the most obnoxious guy I’ve ever met!”

“That harsh? Sweetie, I want you to open your heart and see him in a better way. He isn’t that bad after all.”

“Why do I have to do that? I mean I don think we would meet again or even if we meet by accident, I’d pretend not to know him.”

“Well, I think you will have to see him a lot in the future! So it’s better for you to learn to know him by now.”

“What do you mean by that granny?”

“Well, to be straightforward, I think it is time to tell you now. His granny and I have talked; we want to match you two up as a couple… your parents also agreed with this as our families’ve been friends for ages already… Nadech comes with a very good background. And since you are single and also available, I don think there’d be a problem at all.” Her granny explained this to her as she thinks Yaya is now a grown woman and ready enough for this situation. Yaya just listened in shocked.

“Granny!!! How could you do this to me? You know that I do NOT like that guy and obviously enough that he does NOT like me too. This is like trying to mix up oil with water!! I don think it is a good combination at all granny!” she protested.

“We believe that Nadech can take good care of you instead of us in the future because sooner or later this time will come. Everyone has their own soulmate Yaya! It is automatically set by the destiny; that is how life works. And we think that Nadech is your soulmate.”

“We are NOT soulmate!! This is mission impossible Granny!! How could you come up with such thing of him being my soulmate??”

“Sweetie listen to me! It is for your own good. We didn’t just randomly guess that Nadech is your soulmate.” Granny paused a moment and start to talk again

“Look sweetheart, I don know if you still remember or not, when you were small.. our both families were very closed to each other since Chan and I were best friends since high school. We wanted to merge our families together but it didn’t seem to work out since we both have sons which was not the opposite gender. And when you and Nadech were born, we were very happy because there would be possibility to match you up as couple but at the same time we didn’t want to put pressure on you two because we know that love cannot be forced. Then until one day we went to a pagoda at Chiang Mai to do merits together and asked for happiness for you both. The president of the monk gave us blessings and said that you two were born to be soulmate, nothing can come in your way to separate you two. We were very happy that moment… but we couldn’t do anything just yet as Nadech had to go to Australia to study.”

Yaya just stunned listening to her granny’s story. She understands every single words of her granny and was sort of relief that her granny didn’t seem to be harsh on her “Granny, I don believe in superstitions and I think you shouldn’t too! If we really are soulmate, why don’t we even get along? It just doesn make sense at all!”

“Alright, honey! I don want to get the answer from you straight away, I’m just here to tell you what I wanted to tell you long time ago and I will give you time to think about this. Now I think its already late, you should go to sleep and don think too much okay? Just take your time..” Yaya just gave her a weak smile.

“Now come on! Come give granny a big hug before going to sleep!” Yaya hugs her granny with a weak look.

“Remember, no matter what will happen you will always have me to come to as you know you are still my little angel… and always will be!” her granny said while embracing Yaya. Yaya just nodded.

Nadech’s house
Nadech couldn’t be more happier when he could leave Yaya’s house. He was rushing to his room thinking he could finally rest. But then a voice stopped him.

“Not so fast young man! Come sit with us here, we have something to talk about.” Granny Chan said while sitting in the living room.

Nadech sighed “What is it now grandma?” then he placed to sit next to her and his parents.

“So tell me, how do you like your fiancé?” granny asked in curiosity

“Mama say what?” he asked in confusion “Who is my fiancé again?”

“Oh don play dump Nadech… It’s the lovely Yaya”

“Granny!! How did I end up being this teddy bear girl’s fiancé? You also know that I have a girlfriend of my own. And even if im single, this girl will never come across my mind… let alone being her fiancé.”

“You still haven’t broke up with this Davillain girl yet?”

“Her name is Davikah!”

“Whatever! I’d prefer to call her Davillain because soon she will bring harm to you in the future! I don want a dump and harmful person to be my granddaughter in law”

Nadech couldn’t’ stand his granny and starts using his tone “Granny!! She is not dump and harmful! How could you say those words to her? And no matter how she is, I will still love her always… and don even think you can match me up with this teddy bear annoying girl.”

“Nadech! Don use your tone with your Nana!” his mom warned him.

“it’s okay Mali! Let me handle this brat here.” She turned to Nadech and continued “I’m saying the truth! If this girlfriend of yours is so brilliant, how did you graduate first since she started school there before you? If it is not dump then what? I bet she just wasting her parents money and doesn’t even care to study!”

“she just needs some more credits to finish! But no matter what, im not marrying this teddy bear girl! This is final!! And if there’s nothing else, I’m going to rest now.” By saying that he started to stand up.

“NO!! your decision isn’t final, mine is final!! If you don believe me and marry someone else, you will die!! We’re doing this just for your own good!”

“Are you threatening me? Your own grandchild?? How could you even threaten to kill me?”

“I didn’t threaten to kill you!! But it is what the monk said…. He said you are destined to marry to Yaya only, no one else! If you do, you will die instantly due to some bad tragedy! It is said in your destiny”

“The monk did say that!” His mom added.

“Mother! Grandma!! I cannot believe you two!! What century it is now? And you still believe in this nonsense?? Well, I’m not buying this and there’s nothing to change my mind… I’m going to rest now” he walked away as soon as he finished his sentence.

“This little brat… you will see it by yourself! And I’m the one to make sure it will happen!” his granny mutter shaking her head. His parents just looked at each other without utter a word.

TBC

Note: This chapter might confused you abit of their destiny na ja… but don worry, I will clarify soon in the upcoming chapters. Have a good weekend na ka

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 5: “I WILL MARRY YOU”

Nadech is really mad at his family. He couldn’t believe they always force him to do things he doesn’t want to do. They just don’t seem to care how he feels at all. First, they sent him to study in Australia since he was very small, they even set his major in college and when he came back, they make him work in his father’s company. Its like his life has been set ever since he was small by his Nana. But he never protest or against their wills for he thinks it is for his own good and to keep the sake of his family. And now, they want him to break up with his girlfriend and marry to girl he doesn’t even have feelings for? This is too much… he cannot stand being his Nana little puppet anymore, he has his own life and he has all the rights to choose what he think is best for him. He needs to call Davikah now.

“Hello?” Davikah answer her phone with a sleepy voice.

“Hello, Sweetie! Are you sleeping already?”

“Oh hey Nadech… what makes you call me in the middle of the night?”

“Er yeah I know it’d b late at night by now in Australia… im calling you because I miss you so much and I wanna hear your voice.”

“Oh? I miss you too… but I’m really sleepy now.. can we talk tomorrow?”

“Wait wait! Im not done yet! Please don hang up just yet.”

“What is it honey?” she while yawning.

“I just wanna know when are you coming back to Thailand? I miss you miserably!”

“Oh Nadech… I’m sorry but it seems that I can’t go back anytime soon cos you know that my semester isn’t finished yet. But Don worry darling, when I’m done, I will appear right in front of you… then you can hug me as tight as you want.”

“Right… come back soon! Or if you don, I will fly to aussie right away!”

“Haha alright… I’ll call you tomorrow darling… I go back to sleep now… goodnight!! Mwah!!! Love you”

“Love you too” this is all Nadech could say to her -- he just couldn’t open his mouth and tell her about his so called upcoming wedding. Maybe if his family still doesn’t listen to him, he’ll just fly to aussie and stay there forever with no coming back.

It is Saturday today but Yaya lied to her parents and granny that she has to submit her assignment to her teacher, in fact, she just avoid having conversation with them as she was afraid they would ask her about Nadech. Yaya is sitting at the school cafeteria with her best friend Mint having their snack. Though her body is sitting there but her mind is else where. The talking she had with her granny last night seemed so serious. She never had this sort of conversation with her granny before and it kinda scared her. She couldn’t sleep last night trying to think of the best excuse to not marrying the long face dude but till now it seems she couldn’t come up with anything yet as she already told her granny with strong confirmation that she isn’t seeing anyone. Her granny is sure very smart to ask her that first; otherwise, she would just hire someone to be her fake boyfriend to avoid this plan of her granny.

“Yaya! Yaya! Yaya!!!” Mint tried to wake her up since she’s been talking non-stop but Yaya seemed to not listen to her at all.

“Er yes yes… im listening. Where were we again?”

“No you weren’t! I’ve been talking ever since we sit here but you didn’t listen to me abit. What’s wrong Yaya? Did you have nightmare again?”

“No.. I didn’t. I didn’t really have a dream last night”

“Then what bothers you? Oh my god!! Don’t tell me that P’ Alex confessed his feelings to you already? Tell me, tell me what did he do? Did he knee down like in of one those romantic lakorns. I’m so happy for you Yaya!” Mint said in excitement.

“You’re going too far!! No!! it’s not like what you think! Me and P’ Alex are just friends.. you know that I don like him that way.”

Mint sighed in disappointment “I know you don’t like him but he DOES like you!! Everyone in this school knows about this already… except you! You’re just too selfish to admit it.”

“If you don’t believe me, then I have nothing to say no more.”

“Come on!!” Mint whined. “it’s just too regretful to not accept a good man like P’ Alex. He’s like the most handsome guy in school… he’s a gentlemen… so manly, kind, and very caring. He’s every girl’s dream.. and most importantly, he likes you! I mean what else could you ask for more?”

“Are you in love with him already? You sound like a fan girl that stalked his every movements… hmm scary.”

“No I’m not in love with him! A girl like me will not like a guy that has no feelings for me.. I know one day, my prince charming will appear under the sun set asking me to marry him hehe I’m so shy thinking about that moment!” she laughed and covered her face, Yaya just shook her head in disbelieve.

“you’re very cheesy!”

“And this cheesy girl is your best friend!! Hehe I was just telling that its not easy to meet a good man like P’ Alex, you should accept him and I will support you with all my wills!! If its not him, then I wouldn’t encourage you like this..” Mint said and suddenly she recognized someone who sit next to her table. “see that Porshe dude? He is NO on the NO!! totally opposite of P’ Alex.” She whispered.

“Okay enough with the guy talk now… cos I don think it will be possible for me with P’ Alex or anyone else in this school.”

“Why? I know you don like him yet… but feelings can develop Yaya!”

“No it’s not that”

“Then what? Tell me… don hide anything to me.. best friends tell secrets!”

“Well, my granny came back from Chiang Mai yesterday and we had this “serious” conversation last night… I don know but I think I’m being matched up.”

“What?? With who?? Do you even know him yet?”

“Yeah we met yesterday… his family came to my house and we had dinner together.”

“How was he? Was he nice? Handsome? Ugly? Nerdy?”

“He’s…” she paused a moment thinking about his face… Nadech sure is very good looking and “kinda” attractive she had to admit but she hates his personality.

“He’s what?”

“He’s… okay. But I hate his personality!! Very rude and not a gentlemen at all!!”

“You mean he is like that Porshe dude?”

“Worse!!”

“Oh my! You have to stay away from him!! Porshe is bad already… and he’s even worse!! Oh and How old is he??”

“He’s 5 years older than me”

“Hmm that isn’t that bad… but why your granny match u up with that guy since you said he was very rude!”

“Well, she said he’s my soulmate… You know me that I don believe in this kind of thing… but I don want to disappoint my family.”

“And how did she know he’s your soulmate? Why is she so sure?”

“She said she was told by some monks back at Chiang Mai… the monk told that to her ever since I was small!”

“Really? Then you should believe her and marry him!” Mint is a girl that is very into superstitions and believes everything that the monks say as she believes that monks cannot lie due to Buddhist’s rules.

“Mint! You just told me to stay away from two seconds ago… and now you’re with my granny already? I cannot catch you!”

“That was before I didn’t know he was your soulmate!! You have to believe your granny Yaya… and monks do not lie Yaya.. it is said in the Buddhist rules! And besides, I know that your granny doesnt want anything harmful to you… she loves you very much!”

“It’s not like I don respect monks or anything but I just don’t believe it… how can a person can tell some other people’s destiny? It just doesn’t make any sense!”

“Yeah you’re right! We cannot tell other people’s destiny… but monks can!”

“Mint!!” Yaya sigh “okay since talking to you is no help at all then I think I’m going back now.”

“What? Me no help at all? I tried to tell you to go with what is best for you… I cannot judge your soulmate by now since I haven’t met him yet… maybe you just being stubborn and hate him. Okay I’ll help you making the decision when I meet him. But now let’s go home! I have to feed my goldfish.”

Yaya could not believe that Mint is actually on her granny side. She can never marry him as she does not like him and never will. She has no idea of how to avoid this now… maybe she just going to delay her time of making her decision… who knows, they might get bored and forget about it. Trying to think positive as she parked her bike and enter her house.

“Hey everyone, I’m back!”

“Oh honey, you’re back… look there is someone who would like to talk to you.” Her mom said.

“Who?”

“Go look for yourself, he’s waiting at the pool.”

“Who could this be?” she muttered. Then she walked straight to the pool. Just as she reached the destination, she knows exactly who he is. She stand there crossing her arms behind him.

“Ahem!” He turned his back to look where the voice came from.

“I don know if I have an appointment with you today… What are you doing here in my house?” she said still crossing her arms.

Nadech let out a big sigh trying to tell her how annoyed he is, waiting for her.

“Look I never want to come to your house and see your face! But since I don know anything about you or even your phone number, I had no choice but to come here.”

“Is that so? And why do you want to meet me? Just hurry and tell that business of yours already… I don have all my time to talk to you.”

“Look! I didn’t come to argue with you, it was not my intention today. I came here to talk to you about real business as an adult.”

“Just spit it out already!” she said in annoyance tone.

“As if you have heard.. it is about our marriage.”

“If you come here to talk about this, then I can tell you by now that I will never want to marry to a guy like you.. or to YOU to be exact!” she cut in

“Really?? Well, that was easy! If you really think that, then I think it is clear that the nonsense marriage is off!! Now if you excuse me, I have to go celebrate this with my girlfriend!”

“You have a girlfriend??”

“Of course!! A perfect man like me is every girl’s wish to have. You are just unfortunate enough to be on my side. Who I’m kidding? A girl like you, I think no guys ever want to lay their eyes on you. But since you seem nice today to agree and cancel this marriage with me, I advice you to go doll up yourself… maybe I can help you introduce to some of my friends.. they might like you.. who knows?” he teased her which made her become really mad that she can even kill him.

“What did you just say? Me is unfortunate to not having you?”

“You heard me!”

She tried to calm herself down thinking of what to say to make him miserable.. she cannot let him win over her like this.

“Well, I will prove to you that a girl like me can have you at anytime!! Without even have to waste my time doll up myself.”

“Only in your dreams!” he let out a small laugh

Yaya cannot stand it anymore, she’s very mad that almost to explode. This guy is too rude to play nice with. There is only one way that she can win this battle.

“I will marry you.”

“What did you say?” Nadech asked again in case he heard wrong. He hope that he really heard it wrong.

“I said I WILL MARRY YOU!”

TBC

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That's my girl!, Yaya, you go and marry him and make his life miserable for insulting you, j/k.

Wow, I didn't expect Nadech to be rude to her but again, he might intentionally did that to Yaya just to get her out of his life. Ohh, Nadech you don't know what you're getting yourself into.

Thanks again for another quick and great update!