Online Thai & Chinese (Lakorn/Movies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool ! ok , i have 3 new lakorn for dis week --> sorry none of my lakorn is Mayrua dubb but CAmbodia ppl in KHmai dubb

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont quite understand but all my thai lakorn in khmer audio is NOT Nty nor Mayrua it series from Skor khmer

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
:D Thanks BlueMoon for those links, it's gonna help me alot...i didn't really know there were online websites selling khmer dubbed lakorn in dvd

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
u're welcome ja....some are really good deals..but some are a bit over the top expensive for you gals...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
u're welcome ja....some are really good deals..but some are a bit over the top expensive for you gals...
[post="79724"][/post]​
Hi, i was wondering if sarnworld offers more thai boran movies dating back to the late 80's, ( i know you guys offer "the really old version of Kae Na Ma'' too which i love and have). It seems like it's almost impossible to get a hold of these classics b/c a lot of people just erased it or sold it. I doubt it if you still have it, but if you do, it'd be great to have, thanks again! :)

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
reas1580 said:
Hi, i was wondering if sarnworld offers more thai boran movies dating back to the late 80's, ( i know you guys offer "the really old version of Kae Na Ma'' too which i love and have).  It seems like it's almost impossible to get a hold of these classics b/c a lot of people just erased it or sold it. I doubt it if you still have it, but if you do, it'd be great to have, thanks again! :)
[post="84505"][/post]​

SAME HERE.. :D BUT NOT JUST ONLY THE 80'S. IM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE 90'S. PLEASE UPDATE ME AND REAS1580. THANK YOU..

sarN

sarNie Granny
the oldest boran i have is "Kae Na Ma" when i get more i'll update my store ---> dis week i have 4 new lakorn soory no boran :p

tinee

sarNie Egg
out of all the website listed above which you guys recommend? i realize that www.dubbed-lakorn.com is much cheaper with the exception to Sarn's videos. so has anyone ordered from these sites before? how is the quality?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinee said:
out of all the website listed above which you guys recommend? i realize that www.dubbed-lakorn.com is much cheaper with the exception to Sarn's videos. so has anyone ordered from these sites before? how is the quality?
[post="99415"][/post]​
Here's another site....it's even cheaper.....lol...I find these site cuz I search for Thai series and all of these site pops up...

http://www.rityonline.net/thaiLakorn.html

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question. How well does the khmer audio movies sound? Or is the original in thai audio better? I want to order a certain movie but it's khmer audio and I want to find out first before deciding anything. Any help will be appreciated. :]

Oh, and does any of the thai/khamer lakorns have subtitles?

yak

sarNie Adult
well it depends. mayura production sounds good. for boran was the eagle and nokor thom. i believe none has suntittles.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Joon said:
I have a question. How well does the khmer audio movies sound? Or is the original in thai audio better? I want to order a certain movie but it's khmer audio and I want to find out first before deciding anything. Any help will be appreciated. :]

Oh, and does any of the thai/khamer lakorns have subtitles?

[post="100376"][/post]​

of course the original thai audio sound better i would recommend the thai version but if u don't understand thai i would recomment Mayrua Production they are the best thai lakorn dubber in the USA and o' yeah there no sudtitle ---- YET..there will be soon :D :D :D :D

yak

sarNie Adult
sarn... when are u going to have Ov Pich Pram`pil Phor, or Mon Neakareach? im just wondering..

sarN

sarNie Granny
u know girl ... i competely forgot about the boran lakorn i was into modern lol ...ok ok im have it next month ok ?

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
u know girl ... i competely forgot about the boran lakorn i was into modern lol ...ok ok im have  it next month ok ?
[post="115519"][/post]​
thank u...

Status
Not open for further replies.